Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (36445 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Syphax:

I know you typed this shit under the influence of "Origin"!

Post a picture of a train or container Buhari bought during his regime or STFU!!!!
ahh no insult my drink it cant be Origin.must be sapele water kmt.lol
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
donigspain:
I'm not pained. Why should I be? I corrected your stupidity. You wanted to make a joke of the First Lady but ended up ridiculing yourself. You are the one foaming in the mouth that's why you couldn't help but resort to insults. undecided

By the way, post the PICTURE OF YOUR MOTHER let's compare her with PEJ.

If you insult My President and/or the First Lady without uploading the pictures of your biological father and mother then I will be left to assume you are either not proud of them or they are truly not presentable in ALL sense.

pdp paid e-goat. i dont ve ur time. go look for someone who does. i wonder why ur so jobless to be busy quoting peoples posts. get a life
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
erico2k2:

there is absolutly nothing wrong in buying used trains.check the UK bought used water cannons from Germany cos it was cheaper to do so.its all economics of scale.

Economics of scale? Uk has been known to be conservative basically because they have almost nothing they export or rely on as a nation but WE DO! We rely or as it is today once relied on the worlds most sought after raw material and that is crude oil. Mismanagement of resources brought us to this point. Pay a visit to other nations who have oil as a major export and see what they did with that oil money. But come home to Nigeria and you will feel like raining curses on those in power. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Why embark on a rail project when you cannot sustain it. Right from the start GEJ has shown that he is only doing this to get attention and not for sustainability hence the used trains acquisition. if the railways cannot be handled well what hope does the waterways or even the roads have?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ransomed: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
The locomotive "Patiencely" looks " Shepopotamus " of the Order of Niger.

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by dgr8truth(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Vision4God:
U spoke well @ dgr8truth
On bhalf on nairalanders, 2million likes 4u

Thanks, sometimes some persons just need to be reminded of the things they know but easily forget.

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by pacesetter939: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]is there anything bad about it?
did OBJ built his own during his useless tenure? wink
Buhari didn't construct any, so no one knows him. rather was busy chasing the IGBOS grin
what is Shakari, Abacha, abubakar, and other corrupted criminals, which one can they boost of?
................................................................................

Less i forget
22 states Stands For GEJ and must give at least 1 million Votes
plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and more much
I wonder how haters will win

join the winning team smiley smiley smiley smiley

[/size]

Oga eme voom na anya!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Naming a locomotive engine after Mama Piss?

LWKMD! grin grin
smelly cu.nt!!! where resurrect from?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Adyrin(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Olodo
There's no word as "greediness"
Its greed you dumb asss!
Hate wouldn't allow you do the right thing.....
Keep hating and retrogressing.....
egift:
Jonathan has spent 5yrs enriching his family, friends, associates and his pocket. I had he is putting up our Satellite for sale as well. The greediness and Corruption of Jonathan will be voted out. Things must Change for good in Nigeria.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by sochima1989(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Are serious about ur analyses
Sowie oh I think u are a teenager(I mean a pikin in politics)
Our past leaders had focal points and they left marks but that our bros Jona is acting as if he's a president for 6weeks.
Padi try and read about other leaders especially OBJ......

Johnpaul2k2:
Buhari didn't construct any, so no one knows him. rather was busy chasing the IGBOS grin
what is Shakari, Abacha, abubakar, and other corrupted criminals, which one can they boost of?
................................................................................

Less i forget

[/size]

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by davinchi86(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
a gud wine always attract ppl so when d president or his wife name is been mention d ppl always comment abt dem GEJ till 20infinity
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by donigspain(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
ayusco85:

pdp paid e-goat. i dont ve ur time. go look for someone who does. i wonder why ur so jobless to be busy quoting peoples posts. get a life
I am not as jobless as you are. I have a FULL-TIME well-paying job and also run some side businesses even here on Nairaland. Check my threads you will see for yourself.

I am a responsible and smart-working gentleman who hates to see Public Display of Stupidity. Meanwhile, post the picture of your BIOLOGICAL MOTHER so we can compare her with Patience Jonathan. People whose mothers can't even spell their own names also come here to insult my First Lady.

If you insult My President and/or the First Lady without uploading the pictures of your biological father and mother then I will be left to assume you are either not proud of them or they are truly not presentable in ALL sense.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
erico2k2:

I ha e seen these trains b4 .I take it you havnt.the whole of the USA ja e o e high speed train.I mean trains doing 280 per hr.the UK has 3 only.we do t even have those magnetix trains in Europe.

Dude as a tech freak i dont think there is a train i have not seen from the locomotive to maglev to rapid to light rail to monorail to railbus to bogies and this is just unacceptable. Even if you have countries that use this kind of Jonathans tranformation train which is 2 steps below the class 323 trains these countries are not as populous as Nigeria so those trains would not be stressed unlike here hence why we need to start them off as brand new. Even if he wishes to use this kind of train which is a BR MK1 model it costs about $200k to $300k for a 6 carriage train as refurbished. They are no longer in production as production ended in 1963. Nigerians we have been scammed thats all i have to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by itstpia8: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
are those not the new trains that were bought a couple of years ago?

or last year?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Economics of scale? Uk has been known to be conservative basically because they have almost nothing they export or rely on as a nation but WE DO! We rely or as it is today once relied on the worlds most sought after raw material and that is crude oil. Mismanagement of resources brought us to this point. Pay a visit to other nations who have oil as a major export and see what they did with that oil money. But come home to Nigeria and you will feel like raining curses on those in power. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Why embark on a rail project when you cannot sustain it. Right from the start GEJ has shown that he is only doing this to get attention and not for sustainability hence the used trains acquisition. if the railways cannot be handled well what hope does the waterways or even the roads have?
bro no need talking bout crude oil as I come frm.a small town with 48 oil wells n notbing to show for it.has nothing to do with GEJ aa this was stagus quo b4 GEJ went to even uni.Now talking bout the UK not xporting nothing guy thats so funny after Germany the UK is the nxt karvesr xporter from cars to farm produce.U can read it up if you like.who export the Jags.the fords.the vauxhalls.the Dennis.Nkw the UK has more Oil cos of shale oil same as the Americans.who built them Boin 747 .how anout military hardware tanks and fighter jets.The tipping trains who do U think export them.The JCB diggers I can go on n on till mrch 28th bro lolBut seriously U need to always remember where U comming from as well as where u going to cos if ur green land turns brown.u can always return.Im in Nigeria at least 4 times a yr as my family is there and Im well informed.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Sunshinelady(f): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Less i forget

[/size]

. 10 gboza 4u!!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Adyrin:
Olodo
There's no word as "greediness"
Its greed you dumb asss!
Hate wouldn't allow you do the right thing.....
Keep hating and retrogressing.....

Greediness is noun derivative of the word Greedy. Below are other forms that can be derived from it:

- Greedily which is the adverb form of Greedy
- Overgreedily is also its adverb form
- Overgreediness is the noun
- Overgreedy the adjective derivative.

NOTE: If you have doubts, start with a Google search on each of those to clear the confusion.

This is a Political section, stick with what you know. For insults, it is your kiddy instincts, so keep playing with your toys - we all understand.

#TeamCHANGE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude as a tech freak i dont think there is a train i have not seen from the locomotive to maglev to rapid to light rail to monorail to railbus to bogies and this is just unacceptable. Even if you have countries that use this kind of Jonathans tranformation train which is 2 steps below the class 323 trains these countries are not as populous as Nigeria so those trains would not be stressed unlike here hence why we need to start them off as brand new. Even if he wishes to use this kind of train which is a BR MK1 model it costs about $200k to $300k for a 6 carriage train as refurbished. They are no longer in production as production ended in 1963. Nigerians we have been scammed thats all i have to say about this.
I will repeat again I li e in a country where trains where first made and we still ja e the railway musume.If u ever find urself in london convent gardens visit the british transport musume.or the london underground /National rail deport.Tey still run traims older than this.The pro lem they solved was expanding the rail lines to standard
gauve so now any train will fit in.Those bullet trains U have in those fotos are only found in Japan.we dnt have them in Europe or America cos they are way too xpenssive ti maintain n run.the faatest we ha e in europe are the Eurostar but niw they r building cross rail which would be fastest in Europe.
ps Im using mobile so xpect typos.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
erico2k2:

bro no need talking bout crude oil as I come frm.a small town with 48 oil wells n notbing to show for it.has nothing to do with GEJ aa this was stagus quo b4 GEJ went to even uni.Now talking bout the UK not xporting nothing guy thats so funny after Germany the UK is the nxt karvesr xporter from cars to farm produce.U can read it up if you like.who export the Jags.the fords.the vauxhalls.the Dennis.Nkw the UK has more Oil cos of shale oil same as the Americans.who built them Boin 747 .how anout military hardware tanks and fighter jets.The tipping trains who do U think export them.The JCB diggers I can go on n on till mrch 28th bro lolBut seriously U need to always remember where U comming from as well as where u going to cos if ur green land turns brown.u can always return.Im in Nigeria at least 4 times a yr as my family is there and Im well informed.

Dude as well informed as you claim to be so are we all. I shuttle Bethlehem PA and Naija on the regular and i have my own share of being well informed. Jonathan has failed by going for these rusty buckets and not the real deal. We need to learn how to stop covering up for failure and errors. lets call a spade by its name and none else. We had a railway cooperation in existence in Nigeria before what killed it? Mismanagement! The trains then and the trains GEJ has brought now are the same. No upgrades, nothing. Same BR MK1 models that died in service. Getting it right is paramount and not this skulduggery going on.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Sirdy48(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wreck as her
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by olaolulazio(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigeria is a
great CONTINENT.* My husband and Sambo IS
good people.* I rather KILL myself than commit
SUICIDE.* My fellow widows.* I travelled to abroad
to rest in peace.* My husband is the best couple
on earth.* The doctors are responding to
treatment.* For those who said I speech bad
English, I left them for God. *Ojukwu is dead, but
his Manhood still lives on.* Na only you waka
come?* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

She's worth it.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude as well informed as you claim to be so are we all. I shuttle Bethlehem PA and Naija on the regular and i have my own share of being well informed. Jonathan has failed by going for these rusty buckets and not the real deal. We need to learn how to stop covering up for failure and errors. lets call a spade by its name and none else. We had a railway cooperation in existence in Nigeria before what killed it? Mismanagement! The trains then and the trains GEJ has brought now are the same. No upgrades, nothing. Same BR MK1 models that died in service. Getting it right is paramount and not this skulduggery going on.
the trains then n nw aint same I happened to be a gradguate frm Esut enugu.go there n see trains lol o e step at a time agreed old trains but we will gt new ones Im sure
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by sandzphield(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whose name should have been on it ur Grandmother?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
erico2k2:

I will repeat again I li e in a country where trains where first made and we still ja e the railway musume.If u ever find urself in london convent gardens visit the british transport musume.or the london underground /National rail deport.Tey still run traims older than this.The pro lem they solved was expanding the rail lines to standard
gauve so now any train will fit in.Those bullet trains U have in those fotos are only found in Japan.we dnt have them in Europe or America cos they are way too xpenssive ti maintain n run.the faatest we ha e in europe are the Eurostar but niw they r building cross rail which would be fastest in Europe.
ps Im using mobile so xpect typos.

Dude bullet trains are all over europe. let me give you a few examples. Alfa Pendular in portugal, Altaria in spain, spain alone has 3 of these, Eurostar in Belgium, which runs belgium to france to great britain, You have ICE, Le Frecce in italy, Railjet in Austria, SJ in sweden, Supercity in Czech Republic, TGV lyria in switzerland,

Per the USA high speed rail service has been in operation since 2000 linking Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Its all about profit and not investment. Any true business minded economy would consider the profit that would be made in that investment and not how much would go into it.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by itstpia8: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
sandzphield:
Whose name should have been on it ur Grandmother?

if they put your grandmother's name on that type of train, would you be happy?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Reaper231(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's just a silly prank. Someone wrote that on a paper, pasted it there and took d pix. I don't wanna believe Godluck or any1 will jst write her full name on a train.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by OpraMenu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
To The Rider And The Ridee, safe johny.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
The train sef resemble PEJ
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by deadie(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Your so-called leaders and their supporters know no shame. Why should a train purchased with government funds bear her name? Did she buy it with her money? Anyway, I will be ashamed for such a train to be named after me. Keep supporting mediocrity. ICE doesn't bear the name of any individual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ifekemmie(f): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dis old tin
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by drake2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
studio14:
Na train be that??

I was bemused!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Catarium: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Her name wld av refused to stay on good trains anyways. These locomotive's fits her well since they are both fat, irregular in shape, obsolete, primitive, crude, and lousy!

GBAM!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.