Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Buhari Restored Our Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Restored Our Economy (2596 Views)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Election Postponement & Its Effect On Our Economy (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
agabaI23:
In other words, you acknowledge that it has been nice so far. Give kudos to GEJ then
We should be doing better
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
customized13:
Are you in anyway being pessimistic about the outcome of the GDP?
No, a realist
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by agabaI23(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

We should be doing better
Now you are better than a lot of APC guys here. Ibnsultan is another person and my good friend theV0ice
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
agabaI23:
Now you are better than a lot of APC guys here. Ibnsultan is another person and my good friend theV0ice
Thanks for the compliments.
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

No, a realist
really, you sound as if you don't want the progress of this country or maybe the progress of the incumbent government. Any good citizen should be optimistic.
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
customized13:
really, you sound as if you don't want the progress of this country or maybe the progress of the incumbent government. Any good citizen should be optimistic.
A good citizen should be worried
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by ogb5(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

You have nothing to worry about. We still have projected growth for this year, so the GDP at the end of the year will be higher than what is was at the beginning of the year. The GDP can only contract if we are in a recession, we are not in a recession, so why are you hoping on a poor GDP performance?
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

you have nothing to worry about, the economy is still very prolific as ever, ask CNN if you have doubts.

Hakuna matata, in he meantime, I think you should stop reading news from Sahara reports and their likes.
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Ikwokrikwo: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
dhardline:
shocked shocked shocked....buhari but why did you have to do that?
That is his own way of creating employment na.
Some people actually think a Buhari government will land them employment in Shell.
Seun Obinoscopy Lalasticlala Ishilove , this is interesting
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
agabaI23:
Nagode
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by agabaI23(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thanks for the compliments.
smiley
Re: How Buhari Restored Our Economy by agabaI23(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Nagode
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Double Wahala For Saraki / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix / Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.