Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) (33397 Views)

Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / LG Worker Slumps, Dies, As NULGE Protests Unpaid Salaries / Rochas Blackmailing Workers To Take Oath Before Receiving Their Salaries (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
WumiFavour:
And this is the "Change" we are clamouring for Even the so called O Yes he created he hasnt paid them for 8months. And people outside Osun be thinking Aregbe is a demi god. I was in Osun when he was declared the winner by the Court, I watched my neighbour cry. It was their last hope. Be careful what you wish for #change
where will he get the money to pay their salaries ,when he had used their salaries to pay tinubu contractors from lagos state,now they have milked the state dry ,that 8months arrears will still turn to 12months. Oyo state is next ,just wait and see when ppl start exposing the gov there. Apc ,association of political criminals

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by stebell(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Oponu efulefu, no be d dwindling federal allocation due 2 ur cluless jonathan inability 2 curb oil theft cause am ni

Mumu. Now I kno yu lack knowledge.
I see that the best tin yu do is visit Nland and buy sports paper. Wat is happening globally yu don't kno. Oluku. Unam.

Is the oil urs??
Can ur region feed the nation atleast for one year??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Ilekeh(f): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Just listen to yourself. So GEJ will pay Osun state civil servants their salary? Kai!

I'm not expecting him to pay. I'm expecting him to put his governance (country's governors inclusive) in order.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by samceezhar(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Useless fools this is just a tip of the iceberg on what will befall you Southwest ingrates when we from the niger delta pullout and your ab0ki overlords install their kaliphate over you

Poverty

Normally I don't comment but bro wat u wrote is so insensitive, I don't knw if I should tolerate ur ignorance or just assume u can't be cured!
Ist off, these guys ar sme pples parents (u may av gone to sch wit sme of their kids) and u just open ur mouth without consulting ur brain?!
2nd, it's 3 months (for junior) and 4 months (senior). And honestly, tinz av been tite for sme pple. At least I knw 2 pple dat av died because dey culdnt buy d drugs dey need to manage deir illnesses and Ure dere playing tribalism and nt seeing anytin wrong wit it!
Sir or Bro or whateva u ar, ur parochialism CANT be cured! Smh!!!
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by stebell(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Habeyy:
like ur signature bro

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣. Broda. Jus using it to remind those sons and daughters of hate and anarchy that GEJ remains the man.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:

Mumu. Now I kno yu lack knowledge.
I see that the best tin yu do is visit Nland and buy sports paper. Wat is happening globally yu don't kno. Oluku. Unam.

Is the oil urs??
Can ur region feed the nation atleast for one year??

So stealing of oil is OK....when it is your tribesmen?

Ok naa.....and you won't see any of that money they earn from illegally selling your oil.

Go and vote for leaders who willend oil theft. Not only are they stealing from you...they are messing your environment up into the bargain.

Nigerians!
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Boerhavia: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Useless fools this is just a tip of the iceberg on what will befall you Southwest ingrates when we from the niger delta pullout and your ab0ki overlords install their kaliphate over you

Poverty
. Your papa,your mama na them be fools.Even in the face of all these we still believe strongly in CHANGE. Btw what did ur ancestors(cannibals) do 4 us that we refuse to reciprocate.SONAFABITCH
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Boc4real:
what do you know about ekiti

what do you know about Ekiti! kmt
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by stebell(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So stealing of oil is OK....when it is your tribesmen?

Ok naa.....and you won't see any of that money they earn from illegally selling your oil.

Go and vote for leaders who willend oil theft. Not only are they stealing from you...they are messing your environment up into the bargain.

Nigerians!

I ask is the oil urs?? Stop spamming ma mention wit this rubbish comment of yours. Unam.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:

I ask is the oil urs?? Stop spamming ma mention wit this rubbish comment of yours. Unam.

I happen to be from an oil producing state.

And I still stand by my point....better vote for leaders of whatever party....who will end oil theft.

They are stealing from us....not just from non-oil producers.

And vote for Governors and LG chairmen who will develop our region into an innovative economy....not the oil dependent economy.

Better than waiting for crumbs from Oil Baron's table, eh?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by faladeSM1132(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
you people are talking rubish when EKITI vote Fayemi out of power but now you're seen true change in OSUN with 5months unpaid salary,OGUN-3months unpay salary with 7month uncompleted paid salary
RIVER STATE 3months unpay salaries 6months pensioner;
keep shouting change and you'll continue to see diffirent of change in your states

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by synergycom19: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Government keep employing people without jobs specification and required cash to pay there salaries. There have used the money for the elections, after this election,you will see what will happen in Nigeria?All this contracts they are awarding will stop,they can't pay salaries without borrowings,they will lncrease everything
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Barbienice(f): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Benue state civil servants are facing same problem.for the past five months they have not been paid a kobo.
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by faladeSM1132(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Why is this not on fp?
you people are talking rubish when EKITI vote Fayemi out of power but now you're seen true change in OSUN with 5months unpaid salary,OGUN-3months unpay salary with 7month uncompleted paid salary
RIVER STATE 3months unpay salaries 6months pensioner;
keep shouting change and you'll continue to see diffirent of change in your states
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by ozoigbondu: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

Please tell me what Fayose did with all the money he stole?

At least Ekiti has something to show for Fayemi's tenure.

You mean the three billion government house :okai fayemi there is godooooo
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by samceezhar(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
benzion72:

It is not only state of Osun all opposition states are being muzzled and starved with fund and allocation by the GEJ/PDP led federal government. That is why we need to vote change. And sent away corruption, nepotism and favoritism Sai Buhari

Haba Bros! Sebi u b educated person (anyways, forgive me for assuming since u can read and write and also use d Internet, den Ure pretty educated)
Dis is a democratic dispensation which mean freedom of information. Lemme ask u a que: do u tink if truly fg is reducing apc states allocation, dey won't av cried out to Nigerians even to d extent of taking dem to court?
One tin I knw abt dese guys is dat dey ar good in propaganda and dey knw aw to use d media. So tell me, frm wat u av seen urself, don't u tink channels, tvc news etc won't av been crying blood now if truly d fg owes dem.
Bros, u av a browsing fone, nxt time, use it to confirm facts by visiting d budget office, min of finance and acctant gen of d fed websites to see d debts been serviced by dese pple b4 writing wit all sureness on platforms like dis.
Thank you!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by gbassa: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
In the first and the third pictures I can see placards in their hands, why are you talking nonsense like this, just because you are brought up from the family of liars.
Please try to say the truth for once APC guys.
See the kind of change they are saying, deceiving the Nigerians public, lie lie APC

orlaryhincah:
No placards, sign of protest ooo? Just people gather at a popular bus-stop

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by phemybof(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sijioke:
aregbesola has a stone heart o.p it isnt 4months na 5 months sef. now tell me is this the kind of change we want. i pity all those that vote for buhari. Gej till 2019.
The issue was not like that.
Before the oct. 9 2014 election, Osun state Allocation was 1st reduced from 4.6 billion to 3.6 in 6 months to election.
Immediately after the election, droped to 1.6 til date
And monthly payment is 2.6
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by benzion72(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
wilsondave:
you are nothing but a fool...... hypocrite...... brainless fellow.... keep deceiving your self with your political propaganda of federal government not paying APC states..... federal government never owe osun state allocation.... and neither any opposition states...... its better u put that aside cause it may affect your future and your offspring...... fool brainwashed fellow.....

You must be a beneficiary of all these cluelessness. You abused people you dont even know. I wont curse you. Neither will I say negative word about you. i leave you to your conscience. But since you are a die hard of clueless man. May your life be govern the way Nigeria is being govern, May your security be treated like Jonah handle Boko Haram. May your economy go the way Naira is handled under GEJ. May your employment be treated like Abba Moro treat innocent citizen who applied for Immigration and more than 30 of them loose their life. May your properties be looted like crude oil being looted in the Niger Delta Say amen or apologise
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by ladyFola: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's serious.Osun state pple don suffer for GEJ's hand
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
I remember vividly well he was owing the workers 2 months or more salary before the elections. Pdp raised this alarm ,it was amaechi and co that quickly bailed him out and immediately they collected that salary they start brandishing their 32 teeth as if they just won a lottery . Now they are crying. Dem never start. Cc: bayswater

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by lifeistooshort: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
I am presently in Osun state.
Workers are crying.
They are so helpless.
The union leaders have sold them out.
No one to speak for the masses.
Everyone is scared!
No one wants to protest.
Many ill workers are dead.
Aregbesola needs to pay these people.
If APC wants to win in the South-West,
this is not the 'change' we deserve.
I am a strong supporter of GMB.
Aregbesola, please save the masses.
They are crying. ...

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by HzRF(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
gen2briz:
Una get strong mind ooo

How you come dey survive all this while.
No be joke oo
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by HzRF(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
vikyno:
Den never see anything. Yeye set of people. They have been rendered so useless that they see nothing in a Governor owing them backlog of salaries. To make the matter worse, they have a set of NLC that are so clueless to the extent of forgetting they are suppose to be the lifeblood of any government.

I have never seen such a toothless bulldog of NLC people that are so cold in my life. At times, I wonder if Yoruba people never had to opportunity to be educated as they were, they would have been the worst tribe in this country.

D electrician claimed engineer has boss d NLC

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by saintopus(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is time to reach out to Amaechi. He should be able to pay it up! Afterall the 5 months salary is not upto N10B.

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by queensmith: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You mean the three billion government house :okai fayemi there is godooooo

people just pull numbers out of their arses. Is the government house his dads house?
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by HzRF(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
biggerboyc:
GEJ has really failed the country and he doesn't deserve any second oppurtunity. if u cannot do any good thing within four years u are not a good leader. why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE
He be lyk say craziness dey play 5 aside on top ur head
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by ozoigbondu: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
queensmith:

people just pull numbers out of their arses. Is the government house his dads house?
Fayemi himself confirmed it
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by HzRF(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozo13:
no more allocation from fg!? or what cld be d cause
No what?
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by rasco2000me: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:
Osun. Vote GEJ and put an end to all dis rubbish frm that rascal in govt hoz that is being controlled by one dirty teeth Tinubu frm Lagos.

Vote wisely
Vote GEJ n PDP for fresher air.
Not by advocatin for jonathan .jonathan self they owe fed staf salary .good govt is what we are sayin AREGBE DO U WANT TO TELL ME THAT U ALSO HV NOT RECEIVE UR SALARY .THIS IS A BAD ATITUDE HOW MUCH IS THE STAFF SALARY THAT U CAN NOT PAY THEM COMPARE WITH UR SECURITY VOTE
Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by Ojiofor: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Apc star governor can't even pay workers salary..na wao...if propaganda na wealth osun people for don become overnight billionaires...lies and more lies..don't pay them a dime,just feed they with more lies and propaganda after all na GEJ fault.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French / 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention / Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.