Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. (1714 Views)

This Nigerian Babe Says Vitamin C Prevents Unwanted Pregnancy / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by charles009(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hey Hommies, I have found a fast way to get to Lay Nigerian girls.

very simple steps, Agree on a date, pick them up, pretend you are out of cash and insist you wanna use an ATM.

Give her your card, expose your pin then tell her to make a lump withdrawal like 50k, 100 thereabout!

11 out of 10 naija babes, would want to see your account balance.

As usual my account balance is always fat, I mean FAT. so make sure yours is too..

Most times they go wan use style and sweet word kill me, as in say me na mugu. lol

In the morning, I drop you off, stop by a popular eatery, buy you jollof rice and chicken. and then make promises of seeing you later that evening.

once i match my accelerator, I swear, you are on your won<<<<<<<

please make sure you safeguard your ATM card wella. i usually hide mine inside my bag of rice.

3 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by CrazyScientist: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
When they steal your money and ATM card and run away , I swear you are on your own! grin

6 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by justmag(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
These fools on nairaland! You are just helping someone consider bank robbery

1 Like

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by MrCork: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
charles009:

very simple steps, Agree on a date, pick them up, pretend you are out of cash and insist you wanna use an ATM.

Give her your card, expose your pin then tell her to make a lump withdrawal like 50k, 100 thereabout!

As usual my account balance is always fat, I mean FAT. so make sure yours is too..

Most times they go wan use style and sweet word kill me, as in say me na mugu. lol

In the morning, I drop you off, stop by a popular eatery, buy you jollof rice and chicken. and then make promises of seeing you later that evening.

please make sure you safeguard your ATM card wella. i usually hide mine inside my bag of rice.

...bro...u sound like a Nigeria idol reject (no ofeeense) embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
i knew i would see something stupid,sois this what you do for a living

2 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by charles009(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
justmag:
These fools on nairaland! You are just helping someone consider bank robbery
you sound like the fool here, no disrespect!!!
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Xb4Real: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
I sense another civil war stiring up here. I better run comot b4 I carry another man bullet.
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by charles009(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
[qfuote author=Blackett post=31487860]Arrant nonsense. [/quote]

Better mumu
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
charles009:
[qfuote author=Blackett post=31487860]Arrant nonsense.

Better mumu
You're the quantum mumu.

Nothings else works for you. No game, no swag. You're so ugly the only way to get girls is to give them atm to go withdraw money. Foool.

How you thought you were smart beggars belief. Anu mpama.

3 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
charles009:

Why didn't u separate the dust from the codine b4 sniffing?

3 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by charles009(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Blackett:
You're the quantum mumu.

Nothings else works for you. No game, no swag. You're so ugly the only way to get girls is to give them atm to go withdraw money. Foool.

How you thought you were smart beggars belief. Anu mpama.

I don't know you, but you sound really poor. Laughing my ass off.
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
charles009:

I don't know you, but you sound really poor. Laughing my ass off.
Only poor people would think of giving their atm card to a fellow poor girl so that she'll be impressed by what she sees. . . So look in the fvcking mirror.

5 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by charles009(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Blackett:
Only poor people would think of giving their atm card to a fellow poor girl so that she'll be impressed by what she sees. . . So look in the fvcking mirror.

Stop wasting your time here, get a life. Do scam. Am already made...bitch
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
charles009:

Stop wasting your time here, get a life. Do scam. Am already made...bitch
Oh you're made with scam?

4 Likes

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na look I just dey look o.... Lots of fools on here
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Spydamannn(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op,U no get work?
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by justmag(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
charles009:

you sound like the fool here, no disrespect!!!

Well. Someone else disagrees. grin
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by mylora: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ya'll should cut the op some slack. Can't anyone of you see the joke in his post? I mean, who hides ATM card in a bag of rice?
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by charles009(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
mylora:
Ya'll should cut the op some slack. Can't anyone of you see the joke in his post? I mean, who hides ATM card in a bag of rice?

Thank you lora, it was indeed a joke.

1 Like

Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by kuuljay(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
are nlanders sadists? I mean I don't knw why guys are just attacking the op.the joke made my evening walahi
I even expected the bashings to come from ladies.its a nice joke,but trust me it will work well on naija babes grin grin grin
Re: Iresistible Trick To Get Any Nigerian Babe.....try It. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
What are you impling Charles? undecided That you date hungry babes or what?

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder / What Can You Say About This Picture? / Guys Hates The Word Mensturation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.