Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,464 members, 7,840,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (30479 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Give Buhari a microphone and watch him lose the election before the election. grin
Ehhhh ,give buhari the mic? Even tinubu won't make that mistake ,he will pronounce certificate as certifigate . Try him
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bondingman: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
GMB is brain dead
He can't stand a debate, leave him alone.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
This plate of advice is good for a wise man to be. Nigerians elect Jonathan and you will not regret it.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by VANHELLSING: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Buhari wouldnt dignify a clueless person like Jonathan with a debate

They say Dont argue wit dumb people because they would pull you down to their level
^^^This oshogbo dweller should go & beg ARAGBERASCAL to pay osun civil servants their 5 month salary undecided undecided
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
with each passing day as the election draw nearer , the defeat picture of apc is becoming larger ,bigger and clearer to buhari .but he is safe ,he will say to himself that everybody knew he was going to lose .it is the apc state govs that spent their state allocations on him that will lose most. Even buhari knows he has lost.
are u drunk? u lack an objective analytical skill 2 dpict d direction of a fading hurricane(PDP)go joko
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by MarvelJ: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
AustineE1:

i guess people like you are the reason why APC have the temerity to tell the whole world that even if Buhari and Tinubu were 'caught in daylight robbing a bank',that APC supports will still vote for them....this is the height of egocentrism and insult of the highest order!God i weep for some youths of this country,who are victims of darkness and may never have access to light.

Sir yu didn't answer his question..

Cyril83

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Nope

But Allah will strike your father dead with Thunder
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
then it wil b ur fada b4 mine Insha Allah. Ode Ti O Mo Nkan Kan
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
What i keep asking myself and you people is how come yorubas allowed tinubu to manipulate them and pocket them

I just keep asking myself how come they are supporting buhari and his tinubu man

I just dont get it how they can support a man that is so old that doesn't know what m government means and what e government means

I am still asking why should they opt for gerontacracy instead of democracy are they demonstrating their monarchy and hausa oligarchy hangover..

I ask finally what will you go for is it a current phone or an anologue phone

To me I see those that support buhari as been daft and retrogressives . A man that should be in hospice

It's a thing of shame

This is not tribal bashing pls but Yoruba why do you want to drag us back

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
xtic2yz:

are u drunk? u lack an objective analytical skill 2 dpict d direction of a fading hurricane(PDP)go joko
[/s]typical apc mad cow disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by VANHELLSING: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
PassingShot:
I have said it in many of my posts here that debating GEJ is like according dignity to those who lack it. Continue to shun them and let them continue to show their frustration to the whole world.

Why do I need to debate a people who severally have wished me dead?

Foool where did u crept out from? Go home your usun state is in disarray after 5month of unpaid salary to the civil servants.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by harry509: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Ndlistic post=31490510][/quote]stories 4 d gods. Weda buhari presnt agege bread as his certificate I go stil vote am. PDP go hug transforma's.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Bede2u(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
AustineE1:

i guess people like you are the reason why APC have the temerity to tell the whole world that even if Buhari and Tinubu were 'caught in daylight robbing a bank',that APC supports will still vote for them....this is the height of egocentrism and insult of the highest order!God i weep for some youths of this country,who are victims of darkness and may never have access to light.
U did Not answer his question. He asked u wat about 2011 wen Gej boycotted d debate and oda candidates debated? You are d person who should be pitied. You refuse to accept APC as a credible alternative to pdp because u hate buhari. I believe its not based on facts but on petty sentiments. Reasonable countries have @least 2 dominant parties. Nigeria should progress not continue going round a cycle. Do u knw dat pdp is d same Npc dat ruled in 1960. D same party dat ruled in 1979 and now still ruling us. They may change names but are d same. Tinubu and Buhari have however always been d opposition. I think its time to try dem out!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
winter is coming.., naija wat av u prepared 4 it?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
What i keep asking myself and you people is how come yorubas allowed tinubu to manipulate them and pocket them

I just keep asking myself how come they are supporting buhari and his tinubu man

I just dont get it how they can support a man that is so old that doesn't know what m government means and what e government means

I am still asking why should they opt for gerontacracy instead of democracy are they demonstrating their monarchy and hausa oligarchy hangover..

To me I see those that support buhari as been daft and retrogressives . A man that should be in hospice

It's a thing of shame

now i know y ur mouth smells, u neva brush dat p?d?pooed mouth of urs. blindfolded fowl
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by plainol(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
I don't know why PDP has suddenly become defensive. I was thinking like, if I have failed my followers, I will look for the most stupid excuse to CONFUSE my followers. Such a useless President.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

It's a thing of shame

bros forget apc noise makers on nairaland here ,believe me apc is going down in the south west,even as I speak it is 80% certain that apc will drop additional 2 states out of the remaining 4. Tinubu and apc are fighting now for their political survival ,the general concession among yoruba now is that apc should go ,if u think I am lying visit oyo state and feel the pulse of ppl. Even ogun state apc gov will have an herculean task keeping his seat. So don't listen to those duummb apc noise makers on nairaland . If buhari was banking on bloc votes from the south west ,he should better go back to his cows and dialogue with them because believe it or not pdp is winning 4 states in the south west .

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Femi Aribasala, anytime I see tht name, I always assume he's a sane mind doing wht he think is right 4 our beloved nation. Bt he proved me wrong 2nite, only serving GEJ his paymaster. Both FemiFK and FemiArib. are jst making d lovely name a 'dumb' one(nd my sane closest frnd name's Femi o, chai!)

U said giving 5k to d 25million poorest pple as Buhari promised isn't logical, u said it amounts to abt 125billion naira, u asked us where is the money? But a one night fund-raising feast held by GEJ pulled out 21billion NGN, in less than 5hrs eveny.... I really smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by authenticated: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
The charm Tinubu did to blindfold naija youths is seriously working. Only those of us that trust in god that cannot be apprehended. We seriously need prayer and fasting to open our youths eyes that has been blind by apc charm.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Sanchez01: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
jkendy:
Go to AIT and edit your story, put it into motion pictures then bring it online for debate.....

Until then.......

CHANGE we want, CHANGE we MUST get!!!
Hahahahaha... I had no intention of writing a thing tonight, not until I read your post.

BTW, I was able to sense hate all through the article. The opinion is poorly constructed because failed to strike a balance on the disgrace of 2011 which saw an acting president debating himself at one point and a musician. It would be write to say the writer was only justifying that his share of the dollars shared during the president's visit to Lagos is at work already. But as always, he has been scammed because

#WeHaveDecided... to
#March4Buhari
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by nagoma(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Who runs way from debates ? Remember 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Beedude(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Revolution:
APC is giving PDP a taste of their own medicine. grin In 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 the PDP presidedential candidates failed to show up for the debates. So, why is PDP interested in debating this time? Because they are losing. They avoided debates since 1999, when they were sure of victory, in the same manner APC is avoiding a debate now because they are sure of victory. Fair game.

Can you see the pattern?

1999: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2003: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2007: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2011: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2015: APC presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections

PDP hypocrite will never tlk about wen dere candidates avoided debates.. now dey are being paid in dere own coin. GEJ was busy debating with Dbanj. Haba !! Let GeJ debate with Other parties at least Buhari experienced dat already , so let him also try it. The fact is PDP don't know where to tackle dis man again , really trying all formula . Even if Buhari walk on water ,PDP will accuse him of not bin able to swim

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by gentleaccess: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Ndlistic post=31490510][/quote] your article claims d man has no plan yet same article listed atleast 4plans while wondering how he hopes to achieve it. Am sick and tired of TANOIDs. It's rather habitual of you guys to talk without any form of sense...Buhari sent journalist to jail because day wouldn't practise investigative journalism. Guy una don day piss me off o! Surulere march 28 is as close as 2morrow.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dada24: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol...Buhari that Amanpour of CNN interviewed that he spoke with full confidence. When Isha Sesay interviewed GEJ will all knw what happened now. Am not a partisan or affiliated to any political party, we must say reality here. Aribisala is a liar!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]typical apc mad cow disease.
natural p*d*pig rabid dog. same ni ko?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
bros forget apc noise makers on nairaland here ,believe me apc is going down in the south west,even as I speak it is 80% certain that apc will drop additional 2 states out of the remaining 4. Tinubu and apc are fighting now for their political survival ,the general concession among yoruba now is that apc should go ,if u think I am lying visit oyo state and feel the pulse of ppl. Even ogun state apc gov will have an herculean task keeping his seat. So don't listen to those duummb apc noise makers on nairaland . If buhari was banking on bloc votes from the south west ,he should better go back to his cows and dialogue with them because believe it or not pdp is winning 4 states in the south west .

Thanks for the wonderful expression

The impression I get here is something else

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
xtic2yz:

natural p*d*pig rabid dog. same ni ko?
[/s]I don't talk to mad cows
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by AnniboRosaeze(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
I don't understand how on earth, people are talking about GMB.......hw backward can we get?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
I could still recall Barcanista created a similar thread weeks ago. His former folks brushed him aside very swiftly.

What's difficult in Buhari telling us how he intends to stabilise global oil price?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Thunder scatter your family there
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Die by bomb Insha'Allah
Useless son of a rabid dog
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
All In All U ARE A GOAAAT. and u just proved it.
GMB 015
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
Ehhhh ,give buhari the mic? Even tinubu won't make that mistake ,he will pronounce certificate as certifigate . Try him
What baffles me is how some folks still believe that Buhari has a magic wand to turn this country around especially with the bunch of criminals that he's stuck with.

I understood that Nigerians after passing through hell in the hands of Obasanjo expected so much from Jonathan due to his body language and his humble background but like they say over expectations sometimes isn't good all the time, but the man met a drowning Nigeria where bribery and corruption was normal because I can clearly remember during Obasanjo's time there was no opposition every dog lined up behind him to get a share of the national cake which gave birth to politics of godfatherism .
In my opinion Jonathan did well and the birth of a strong opposition party like the APC is a strong indicator that our democracy is taking shape because if it gets to a point where they have to perform excellently well and at the same time begging for votes, then NIGERIANS can enjoy the dividend of a good democracy but right now Buhari is a wrong choice.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer / Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.