Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (30471 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Icekyng: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

That is it bro. I hear some saying debate is not necessary. But that is one of the major reasons why we black are backward. Debates has been part of the american political culture as far back as the 1940s and 1950s. And the first televised debate was between john kennedy and his challenger then. In the last election between obama and mitt romney. They were abt three sets of debate debates. There was even one on international matters and america's foreign relations. So if in 2015, someone is rubbishing the idea of a debate. That person cannot claim to represent change or be a progressive. He is retrogressive and Nigeria is not going back to the days when there were no debates. We must have debates, with or without buhari.
Plz i Wld like to knw why Jonathan wasnt present for the 2011 debate, oh i forgot he was sick..
Rabbish for all i care

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Icekyng: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHICH ELDER? The one wey no go school but lie say him go, or the one wey na only 1000 people came to his campaign but use the picture from a crusade to shore up his fake popularity, or na the one wey come out of prison with just only 20k to his name but end up looting more than 100billion, or the elder "@iku" wey dem talk say make he supervise the pot of soup "privatisation"wey the whole family go take chop eba but end up eaten all the meat wey dey inside pot, OR NA THE ELDER WEY THEM TAKE DO MINISTER OF FEDERAL CAPITAL BUT WHEN IT REMAIN A DAY FOR HIM TO QUIT HIS POSITION HE SIGN OUT MOST OF CHOICE LANDS TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS EVEN TO YET UNBORN CHILD, AND WHEN THEY ASKED HIM HE DIDN'T DENIE IT, AND SAID THAT IS WITHIN HIS PREROGATIVE ASSIGNMENT EVEN IF HE IS GOING TO SPEND JUST TWO HOURS IN OFFICE HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THAT PLEASES HIM, SO MR MAN WE KNOW WHO ARE THE REAL ELDERS, THE REAL ELDERS DON'T PRAY THAT CALAMITY SHOULD BEFELL THEIR COUNTRY SO THEY CAN USE IT AS A TOOL OF EVIL PROPAGANDA, REAL ELDERS DON'T WAIT TILL THEY GET TO POSITION OF INFLUENCE BEDFORD THEY PROFFER SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS!
K
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Icekyng: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2015
richardomoko:
Buhari is only being teleguided by the owner of APC - Bola Tinubu. He is yet to realise that he has sold his birth right for a plate of porridge like Esau. Tinubu as calculative as he is wants to be at all cost the president of Nigeria and Buhari has not realised that he is only a pawn in the scheming of Tinubu as he has already sold his party machinery to Tinubu.
Ok so nw are u waiting For reply or wat?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bidex(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:
What i keep asking myself and you people is how come yorubas allowed tinubu to manipulate them and pocket them

I just keep asking myself how come they are supporting buhari and his tinubu man

I just dont get it how they can support a man that is so old that doesn't know what m government means and what e government means

I am still asking why should they opt for gerontacracy instead of democracy are they demonstrating their monarchy and hausa oligarchy hangover..

I ask finally what will you go for is it a current phone or an anologue phone

To me I see those that support buhari as been daft and retrogressives . A man that should be in hospice

It's a thing of shame

This is not tribal bashing pls but Yoruba why do you want to drag us back

I still don't get your point.
With all the good works done in Yoruba land, you call that manipulation? of all the 36 states, which region has enjoy dividends of democracy? which states in Nigeria have better record of development?
Yorubas are not fool. We have seen what ACN now Rebirth to APC has done in Yoruba land. travel around to see for yourself. what has PDP led states done in Yoruba land? Ogun State is an obvious example.
Please next time you wanna talk. gather the truth not deceits.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by NAJALYN: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Beautiful Article. We all know Buhari has nothing to offer this GREAT Nation. He cant survive a day in Office. The man is too old. Those who are calling for CHANGE know this man Buhari has nothing to offer. Lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2015
AustineE1:

isnt it hypocritical for thesame people who ask nt to be insulted,are the first to refer to our president in a derogatory manner!in higher climes,a presidential contestant comes out with such a stup*d reason as an excuse nt to debate and let the people he wants to govern know his position on certain national issues,that alone shld lead to instant disqualificatn and political suicide.
Was GEJ also the reason why he refused attending the then 'Oputa panel of enquiry'. Buhari is such an egoistic power drunken clown who believes he was born to rule.
To over flog this issue of debate while ur principal refuse to debate in 2011 is the Apex of hypocricy...Just answer this question and we will pick it up from there, Why din't GEJ debate in 2011?..Answer that and we will give u reason why GMB shud not debate
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2015
AustineE1:

i guess people like you are the reason why APC have the temerity to tell the whole world that even if Buhari and Tinubu were 'caught in daylight robbing a bank',that APC supports will still vote for them....this is the height of egocentrism and insult of the highest order!God i weep for some youths of this country,who are victims of darkness and may never have access to light.
Tell this to ur Lord and saviour(GEJ) who pardon an ex convict whom is now contesting for a senate sit...If u can't see any reason to vote any candidate apart from GEJ then u are OYO

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by unmask: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2015
AustineE1:

i guess people like you are the reason why APC have the temerity to tell the whole world that even if Buhari and Tinubu were 'caught in daylight robbing a bank',that APC supports will still vote for them....this is the height of egocentrism and insult of the highest order!God i weep for some youths of this country,who are victims of darkness and may never have access to light.
guess they are taking a cue from tanoids. who still support gej despite the level of thievery going on
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 12:51am On Mar 11, 2015
kingslly:
GMB doesnt have any agenda,dats just the simple truth.
Yes he does not have clueless agenda of buying N11bn worth of stove for women
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Kingspin:
This plate of advice is good for a wise man to be. Nigerians elect Jonathan and you will not regret it.
what about the regret we have now?...Abi na pluto u dey live?...Do u know our foreign reserve is now down to $37Billion
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Pinkybush: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2015
If it were GEJ whose past records are like thaf of GMB, nobody would've want to vote him. Nigeria has reach a situation where people call "black" "white"
I can't be deceive by a cameleon calling for "change" only in leadership rather than his attitude.

Leave sentiment

Vote for more transformation
vote for GEJ
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:
What i keep asking myself and you people is how come yorubas allowed tinubu to manipulate them and pocket them

I just keep asking myself how come they are supporting buhari and his tinubu man

I just dont get it how they can support a man that is so old that doesn't know what m government means and what e government means

I am still asking why should they opt for gerontacracy instead of democracy are they demonstrating their monarchy and hausa oligarchy hangover..

I ask finally what will you go for is it a current phone or an anologue phone

To me I see those that support buhari as been daft and retrogressives . A man that should be in hospice

It's a thing of shame

This is not tribal bashing pls but Yoruba why do you want to drag us back
Did u ask the same Question when many yoruba voted for him back then?...Ask ur self what changed...Its the fault of the President that he made us choose an Old man over him...If he had done credibly well, most yoruba would have voted for him again...To try and call yoruba names because we choose the growth of this country over tribal sentiment is the height of ignorance
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by rasco2000me: 1:19am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=31490574]where was GEJ in 2011?with all the support back then [/quot

even u wey dey write the money u alone hv colecte since u hv bein write is lenough to fed a whole state for 6months all of u are just bastard who profit from all thmessess. Mess

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by kingslly(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Atleast GEJ affected the lives of more than 750,000 women in the rural areas with N9bn and not 11bn and he will even affect more lives positively in future. He hasn't retrenched workers just to force them to go into farming(dats your Idols crude method of encouraging farming in Nigeria),he hasn't unjustly thrown anyone into prison based on just his gut feelings or hear-say that the person is corrupt.
angelsing:
Yes he does not have clueless agenda of buying N11bn worth of stove for women

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 11, 2015
And yet the opposition is floundering in deep waters.

Buhari will win in a landslide.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by odehaj: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Op have u forgotten so soon that GMB faced the dreaded Amampour in a no-hold-barred interview? And how with confidence answered every question? GEJ for sure is scared of Amampour.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by obiz2014: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Debate is for the intellectuals and not for people like GMB
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by keshconnections: 3:09am On Mar 11, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Which clueless debate are they talking about? If it's me, I still won't agree to debate with a drunkard.
Amaka? Even U?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by naturemiller: 4:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Femi Aribisala

IN all my years of studying elections, I have never seen a campaign as bogus as that of Muhammadu Buhari. It is amazing that, for a man who is running for election as president for a marathon fourth time, Buhari is so bereft of ideas as to how he would do anything if he were to become president. Campaigning in 35 states, Buhari has spoken for a total of less than 60 minutes in all. Surely, he wants to be president; but he clearly has no presidential agenda.

Buhari’s blueprint for the presidency is similar to his Cambridge/WASC certificate; it is yet to be discovered. It is an article of faith of things hoped for by his admirers, the evidence of things neither seen nor articulated. No man becomes president of Nigeria on the basis of vain platitudes. No man becomes president as a result of social media blogs and soundbites. No man becomes president by giving two-minute speeches in craftily-packaged rallies, one minute of which is spent introducing his entourage.

Empty promises

What would Buhari do differently to fight Boko Haram? He would study the situation and restore morale to the military. What would he do to restore the economy? He would increase the international price of oil single-hahnded. What would he do to create jobs? He would build interstate highways in the middle of a drastic slump in Nigeria’s income in order to energise motor-mechanics and bukaterias.

Buhari says: “I will revive and reactivate our minimally performing refineries to optimum capacity.” How does he propose to do this? “I will provide one meal a day for children in public primary schools.” Where is the money to do this? “I will generate, transmit and distribute electricity on a 24/7 basis whilst simultaneously ensuring the development of sustainable/renewable energy by 2019.” Is he now going to nationalise the GENCOS and the DISCOS?

“I will make direct cash transfer of 5,000 naira to the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens, if they immunize children and enrol them in school.” My o my! Did Buhari do the maths before coming out with this pie in the sky? This amounts to a 125 billion naira handout; nearly equal to the entire annual income of Edo State.

Style without substance

Goodluck Jonathan’s APC opponents like to denigrate him as “clueless.” But what shall we say of Muhammadu Buhari, a general who did not know the name of his running-mate; calling him Yemi Osunbade instead of Yemi Osinbajo. Buhari referred to Imo State as Ibo State. In an interview on CNN, he called INEC the Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission. He also called his party the All Progressives Confidence. No wonder President Jonathan observed that Buhari cannot remember his own phone-number.

Let’s face it: General Buhari has become an embarrassment to the APC. He should not be allowed to become a Nigerian embarrassment. An absent-minded old man is not the kind of person we need as president. Electing Buhari amounts to jumping from the frying-pan into the fire.

Buhari’s campaign elevates make-believe over reality. It asserts the primacy of propaganda over commonsense. It proclaims the superiority of fiction over facts. Buhari and the APC need to be told some home-truths. You don’t build roads by attacking Goodluck Jonathan. You don’t create jobs by attacking the PDP. You don’t destroy the Boko Haram by undermining the authority of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. You don’t proclaim a mantra of anti-corruption slogans, while being surrounded and funded by corrupt politicians.
Shouting change changes nothing. Change is championed by the young, and not by a 72 year-old retired soldier receiving cheers from a coterie of dyed-in-the-wool political dinosaurs. How can Buhari represent change from the PDP, when a large chunk of his change-sloganising APC members are poached PDP turncoats? How does Buhari’s endorsement by Obasanjo, a former PDP president, commend him as an agent of change from the PDP?

Counterfeit change

Instead of change, Buhari’s agenda is the “same old same old” of the mundane and the sub-standard. I challenge APC supporters to point out one; just one, single original idea that has emanated from him. The truth is that it does not exist. Buhari is the master of the fluff and the bluster. He will fight corruption, but he cannot say how. He will revive the economy, but cannot say how. He will end the Boko Haram insurgency in no time at all, but he cannot say how.

In effect, Buhari is asking Nigerians to elect him on the basis of some voodoo that he will only concoct after the election. Nigerians should not fall for this ploy. Buhari is an old has-been: banking on the forgetfulness of Nigerians and on our disregard for history. The APC has spent far more time strategizing on how to manipulate public opinion than on policy-formulation. Its manifesto is shallow and phony; a very poor cousin to Goodluck Jonathan’s well-articulated and unfolding transformation agenda.

On the basis of his performance in office, President Jonathan has done much better than any of his predecessors. His legacy is there for all to see in agriculture, aviation, road construction, education, health (especially Guinea Worm, Polio and Ebola eradication), railways, electricity and political reform through the National Conference. Those who are insisting he should not be given a second-term need to come up with cogent reasons why we need to change the stewardship of an economy recording one of the highest growth-rates in the world.

No wonder therefore that Buhari is running away from a presidential debate. His reticence confirms the view that he has nothing concrete to offer. Every excuse he and his handlers come up with only further exposes their vacuity. One thing is for sure; Buhari cannot agree to a debate because his campaign is all smoke and mirrors.

Chartham house

Indeed, nothing exemplifies the bankruptcy of the APC presidential campaign more than the decision of Buhari to deliver a vapid speech in London, rather than engage Jonathan in a presidential debate in Nigeria. I am still looking for someone to explain to me the relevance of Buhari’s London junket to a Nigerian presidential election. Britons don’t vote in Nigerian elections. Even Nigerians living abroad don’t vote. So what was the point of that charade?

Instead of giving a speech at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs in Lagos, Buhari chose the Royal Institute of International Affairs, in far-away London. Nevertheless, nobody would mistake Buhari for a scholar. The APC presidential candidate has never written a book. He does not even have an article in a journal or newspaper to his name. We have yet to sort out the nagging issue of his missing school-leaving certificate. Indeed, his trip might have made more sense if it had involved a dash to Cambridge to secure a bona fide copy of his fictitious 1961 WASC results.
Buhari’s Chartham House speech was intellectually empty. It was full of bells and whistles signifying absolutely nothing. There was nothing newsworthy in it. It only made the news abroad because there was protest against him in the streets. From beginning to end, his speech was a flimsy rationalization of his dubious transition from dictator to democrat; and from coup-plotter against democracy, to presidential candidate in a democratic election.

Buhari is certainly not a Maitama Sule or a Barack Obama. By no stretch of the imagination can he be called an orator. His delivery was poor and laboured. His heavily-accented diction mutilated the English language, as usual. It did not help that he read his prepared text word-for-word; scarsely looking up at his audience. It is too late now to advise his handlers that that he should have been hidden behind tele-prompters.

Questions begging for answers

There were elephants in the room at Chartham House; nagging questions begging for answers. How would Buhari react as president if a military coup were to be undertaken against his government? Would he accept this in good faith, since he was also guilty of the same offence? The truth of the matter is that, as a former coup-plotter, Buhari does not have the moral right to seek election as president under a democratic dispensation.

How can he justify jailing Odumegwu Ojukwu in 1984, even though Ojukwu did not hold any political office? How can he justify jailing septuagenarian Pa Michael Ajasin, an honest and upright governor of Ondo State that did not steal any public funds? How can he justify seizing Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s passport, thereby preventing the old man from seeking medical attention abroad; while he sent his own wife and children for medical treatment in the United States?

How can he justify killing Nigerians for committing a crime that did not attract the death penalty when they committed it? How can he justify the jailing of journalists, even for writing truthful reports? Buhari is determined to avoid addressing such probing questions. But such questions are precisely what a political campaign is designed to answer. Frankly, Buhari’s past record is malicious and indefensible. He can keep running away from it, but he cannot hide from it.

Questionable health

One question was answered fulsomely at Chartham House: Buhari does not have the good health or stamina required for the job of president. After campaigning for barely one month, he needed a long rest in London. He literally disappeared for two weeks to recharge his batteries, bang in the middle of an election campaign. This is nothing short of bizarre. A man who cannot withstand the rigours of a one-month presidential campaign is not fit to be president of Nigeria.

Ekiti governor, Ayo Fayose, put it succinctly: “A man who campaigned for four weeks, speaking for less than one hour in all the rallies put together and needed to rest for 15 days should just stay at home and be playing with his grandchildren rather than struggling to take up a job that he does not have the required mental and physical strength to do.”

When Buhari finally returned back home, APC was foolish enough to organise a so-called One Million Man March (attended by barely one hundred thousand people) in Lagos; when it knew its presidential candidate was too old to march. Buhari was glaringly absent from the event. To use the local expression, “he was nowhere to be found.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/why-buhari-will-not-agree-to-a-debate-with-jonathan/

68 Likes 14 Shares

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 5:19am On Mar 11, 2015
maestroferddi:
Are you for real or just sounding off?!

So because Buhari was lambasted, he should shun an obligatory requirement?

So what should Jonathan who has been the butt of unconscionable uncharitable comments do then?

Simply put Buhari is not a serious candidate as manifested by his antecedents in the run up to this election.

Since it's obvious you don't know the meaning of obligatory, I need not dignify you with a proper response.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=rasco2000me post=31505353][/quote]

so if i was supporting Gej ,i would have been a nice person.So all supporters of APC have collected bribes is that what you are saying.I am an ordinary person and i just want a good country.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Chigold101(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Revolution:

Not as what? Is it not true that PDP has avoided the debates for the last four elections but still went on to win?
see my brother, things are different now. The political awareness we have now was not even there 3years ago. The consciousness is too higher & people should dance according to the dictate of the music not according something else.

Beside that, tell me that APC rally where GMB spoke for upto 4minutes.

This is a problem for me because it means he cant really remember or aticulate things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Kellyclef(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2015
sammyj:
When the clueless one refused to participate in the 2011 presidential election was it because he only spoke for 60 mins during his campaign. Never the less I still believe GMB has a better brand and candidate than the clueless GEJ, Sambo, PDP and PEJ put together. Even if GMB cannot talk again in his life God forbid, I will still vote for him no matter the amount of mud slinging from FFK, Okupe, Abati the bastards, OPs and their likes present to us, we have decided to vote for GMB / PYO come March 2015 and send back the clueless one and SHEPOPOTEMUS to OTUOKE fishermen market !!!

Click like for GMB/PYO and
Click share for GEJ/PEJ
A blind man seeking for other blind and dumb fellow for guardian. what a pity for fools wanting to vote in an idiot, to govern profs, doctors, lawyers in this country. I tell you, it won't work fool.... grin
sammyj:
When the clueless one refused to participate in the 2011 presidential election was it because he only spoke for 60 mins during his campaign. Never the less I still believe GMB has a better brand and candidate than the clueless GEJ, Sambo, PDP and PEJ put together. Even if GMB cannot talk again in his life God forbid, I will still vote for him no matter the amount of mud slinging from FFK, Okupe, Abati the bastards, OPs and their likes present to us, we have decided to vote for GMB / PYO come March 2015 and send back the clueless one and SHEPOPOTEMUS to OTUOKE fishermen market !!!

Click like for GMB/PYO and
Click share for GEJ/PEJ
A blind man seeking for other blind and dumb fellow for guardian. what a pity for fools wanting to vote in an idiot, to govern profs, doctors, lawyers in this country. I tell you, it won't work fool....
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
angelsing:
what about the regret we have now?...Abi na pluto u dey live?...Do u know our foreign reserve is now down to $37Billion
How much do ur state generate internally and to the centre that is the problem we need to solve it now. Any little shake in oil world Nigeria enter into trouble (free oil. National conference is the ans to restructing Nigeria. We will not drink oil forever.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Kellyclef(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Stop crying. Keep calm and vote for Buhari

grin
Give your reason why you want bullari to win. let's know if your brain is as empty as his.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by attoskoly: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Stop crying. Keep calm and vote for Buhari

grin

how can gmb be comparing himself with the sitting president? For the records, gmb doesn't have an office so what is stopping him from telling Nigerians his intensions to rule in a debate? Moreover, pdp presidential candidates turned down some but not all.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dom(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Where then is the change which is your sole manifesto.
Revolution:
APC is giving PDP a taste of their own medicine. grin In 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 the PDP presidedential candidates failed to show up for the debates. So, why is PDP interested in debating this time? Because they are losing. They avoided debates since 1999, when they were sure of victory, in the same manner APC is avoiding a debate now because they are sure of victory. Fair game.

Can you see the pattern?

1999: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2003: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2007: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2011: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2015: APC presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nicur: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2015
AustineE1:

i guess people like you are the reason why APC have the temerity to tell the whole world that even if Buhari and Tinubu were 'caught in daylight robbing a bank',that APC supporters will still vote for them....this is the height of egocentrism and insult of the highest order!God i weep for some youths of this country,who are victims of darkness and may never have access to light.
my brother the thing tire me oooooooooh na siddon look I dey now!! Old men leading change and transformation in Nigeria while the young people hide cowardly behind them, abusing, fighting and killing each other!!! sad
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by sammyj: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Then I pity you. My prayer for you and other GEJ/PEJ supporters is that may God almighty run your lives as GEJ has managed and run the affairs and common wealth of the nation, say amen !!!
Kellyclef:
A blind man seeking for other blind and dumb fellow for guardian. what a pity for fools wanting to vote in an idiot, to govern profs, doctors, lawyers in this country. I tell you, it won't work fool.... ;DA blind man seeking for other blind and dumb fellow for guardian. what a pity for fools wanting to vote in an idiot, to govern profs, doctors, lawyers in this country. I tell you, it won't work fool....
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by nwachi1404: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2015
If Buhari truely has any positive thing to offer Nigerians he should please come out anf defend it in a debate, I don't understand why he is running away from addressing issues. I am ashamed of the youths in this forum who are actually supporting this anomaly. it is high time we looked objectively at these politicians.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by juman(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Enough of pdp nonsense.

Sai buhari
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bobchigar(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2015
AustineE1:

isnt it hypocritical for thesame people who ask nt to be insulted,are the first to refer to our president in a derogatory manner!in higher climes,a presidential contestant comes out with such a stup*d reason as an excuse nt to debate and let the people he wants to govern know his position on certain national issues,that alone shld lead to instant disqualificatn and political suicide.
Was GEJ also the reason why he refused attending the then 'Oputa panel of enquiry'. Buhari is such an egoistic power drunken clown who believes he was born to rule.
.......and what was the outcome of Oputa Panel ? Waste of time and resources

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.