Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (30475 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Yoruba is in this position because of Osibanjo and tinubu, I ask why should a whole ethnic group allow one man with a questionable character chart their course for them, does it mean that we lack decency in the land

If it is tribal i think yoruba is supporting Osibanjo and Buhari because of Tinubu, it hurts but it is a fact, mind you Yoruba never voted goodluck in mass, they are then into AD party madness then so we have record and we dont forget easily!
angelsing:
Did u ask the same Question when many yoruba voted for him back then?...Ask ur self what changed...Its the fault of the President that he made us choose an Old man over him...If he had done credibly well, most yoruba would have voted for him again...To try and call yoruba names because we choose the growth of this country over tribal sentiment is the height of ignorance
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by taiwo09: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2015
IMO both of dem are childish in speech. but Jonathan as a Doctorate holder is a disgrace to people holding the degree. i just dont wanna see the man as president for another 4 years. im not a fan of Buhari too but i dont think i have much choice..IMO!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2015
bidex:

I still don't get your point.
With all the good works done in Yoruba land, you call that manipulation? of all the 36 states, which region has enjoy dividends of democracy? which states in Nigeria have better record of development?
Yorubas are not fool. We have seen what ACN now Rebirth to APC has done in Yoruba land. travel around to see for yourself. what has PDP led states done in Yoruba land? Ogun State is an obvious example.
Please next time you wanna talk. gather the truth not deceits.

I think that is where you get it wrong, I travel and I stay in lagos , when I consider how much lagos gets and the kind of work that is done, I weep. the work in lagos is not commensurate with the IGR, right from lekki to badore, you will see bad roads and i can give instance, have you been to opebi when it rais then go to Toyin street ikpodo axis you will cry all in ikeja , i dont want to talk about the streets at ikeja inside

Then forget ipaja - ayobo roda, those roads have been there for years, constructed some and left many, what of ikotun cele road...that is the worst in this country yet we have a government. Yes i will want you to travel to places like uyo, calabar, owerri, Enugu, Awka, Onitisha and see what is called urban renewal.

I have not seen such in many APC western state, atleast i was in ife and oshogbo last week. We have to call a spade a spade brother

Dont jeopardise the future of your youths on primordial tribal sentiments...and i know you want APC because of the crook Tinubuh and his stooge Osibanjoh BUT THINK AGAIN
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2015
THIS IS VERY ENCOURAGING..MY BROTHER YOU MADE MY DAY, I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT EVERY YORUBA CAOUGHT THE FLU BUT NOW I KNOW THAT WE STILL HAVE EXCEPTIONS AND SANE MINDS. I AM HAPPY THAT NOT EVERY BODY HAS THAT HERD- FLOCK MENTALITY.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE BUT ABOUT NATION..... SO WE HAVE TO LOOOK BEFORE WE LEAP

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Kola4uniadgog:

Bro, dat flu did not catch everybody. There are still some sane yoruba youths who can distinguish between a mere chant word-change and true change. Tinubu is not the leader of the south west and this election will settle it once and for all.

And most times I laff at how they plan to tackle Nigeria's problem. Their solutions are overly simplistic. To them, developing Nigeria is as simple as A, B,C. They are just tilting towards populist sentiments. They are telling the people what they want to hear. There Is nothing they have said that is different from what is being done now.
On power, they will build modular power plants in every community.
On agric, they will distribute fertilizer and seeds.
On crude oil, they will fix the price

How does this represent change and a radical departure from the norm.
Not everybody will be deceived.if they represented true change, trust me...I will be on the other side.

We don't need their 5k, we no be bam biala wey go dey beg for money.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:
Yoruba is in this position because of Osibanjo and tinubu, I ask why should a whole ethnic group allow one man with a questionable character chart their course for them, does it mean that we lack decency in the land

If it is tribal i think yoruba is supporting Osibanjo and Buhari because of Tinubu, it hurts but it is a fact, mind you Yoruba never voted goodluck in mass, they are then into AD party madness then so we have record and we dont forget easily!
osinbajo oor whatever he is called is absolute zero in yoruba politics . Noone knows the guy. I keep telling ppl that the noise tinubu and apc makes all about been the representatives of yoruba ppl is FALSE. But they needed to do this so has to have an upper hand within apc politics . By the time they have only 2 remaining states in the south west,politicians from other regions will realize that tinubu and co have been taking them for a ride all along.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by maestroferddi: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Since it's obvious you don't know the meaning of obligatory, I need not dignify you with a proper response.
See a standard dictionary, my friend...
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by babaireti(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Femi Aribisala! How much were you paid to sell your conscience? so debates has become your own yardsticks to measure prospective performers abi? so you want Nigerians with their sophistication yet backward to continue to wallow in abject poverty for another 4 Years? Femi ! try another tricks because this one can not work , this stinker you wrote can not save your benefactor,NIGERIANS are yearning for CHANGE and BUHARI is the driver of that CHANGE,Enough of PDP deceits and Manipulations,it is not by GRAMMAR from a PHD Zoologist ,it is by ACTIONS,visible ACTIONS and RESULTS which for 6 Years we had waited patiently for :but unfortunately! IT NEVER CAME.hence the need to seek CHANGE
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
osinbajo oor whatever he is called is absolute zero in yoruba politics . Noone knows the guy. I keep telling ppl that the noise tinubu and apc makes all about been the representatives of yoruba ppl is FALSE. But they needed to do this so has to have an upper hand within apc politics . By the time they have only 2 remaining states in the south west,politicians from other regions will realize that tinubu and co have been taking them for a ride all along.

This is superb submission . I think ekiti man is the only reasonable man but his brothers in west think he is crazy but i see him as smart

He is not having folow follow mentality
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by EmmyDe25(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Dairy of a self-called pastor turned politician. I dont have to read this to know it makes less no sense.

Femi Fani Kayode- Olisa Metuh- Doyin Okupe- Ayo Fayose- Femi Aribisala.....Bunch of retards, who are just obsessed with the Buhari's persona.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:
THIS IS VERY ENCOURAGING..MY BROTHER YOU MADE MY DAY, I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT EVERY YORUBA CAOUGHT THE FLU BUT NOW I KNOW THAT WE STILL HAVE EXCEPTIONS AND SANE MINDS. I AM HAPPY THAT NOT EVERY BODY HAS THAT HERD- FLOCK MENTALITY.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE BUT ABOUT NATION..... SO WE HAVE TO LOOOK BEFORE WE LEAP

HAVE A GREAT DAY

We must continually engage this our ignorant brothers on the other side. We won't hand over the narrative to them. We must continue to bust their lies and propaganda. Trust me bro, if they represented true change, I will be on the other side

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by AmakaDNB(f): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2015
keshconnections:

Amaka? Even U?
Yes o! You no knw wetin this man done do me. Funny is that he kept screaming forward forward while the country is fast receeding into darkness under his watch. Mba!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is superb submission . I think ekiti man is the only reasonable man but his brothers in west think he is crazy but i see him as smart

He is not having folow follow mentality
fayose is not the only one talking but been the first yoruba pdp politician to win a governorship in this dispensation he has taken it upon himself the responsibilty of pushing out apc . Believe over 60% of yoruba politicians are against apc from lagos to ondo and oyo state. The general aim of all in the region now is to kill apc . Apc is just a cancerous disease that must be allowed to live in our political system,the way apc is portraying the yoorubas is bad and we yorubas don't practice our politics like that. If you have noticed yoruba politicians have been the most vocal and openly supportive of gej re elections ,people like fani,obanikoro,fayose and many others. Apart from these ppl ,all other parties in the region like accord,labour and sdp have resolved to push apc out and they are ready to work with pdp,aren't they yorubas?go to ogun state apc is in tatters over there ,sdp and osoba have taken a huge chunk of that party,go to oyo state all senators in apc have left,the only visible person left there is the governor, this shows to u that apc is not a party even yorubas want to have as their party and neither is tinubu the kind of leader we want . Apc is giving us a bad name. Mr President understands this and he knows majority of yorubas like him ,forget all the noise apc entertainers make on the social media, gej has the support of the yorubas. Mark it down today,apc will lose the heaviest in states and areas they think they will win most and control.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
kingslly:
Atleast GEJ affected the lives of more than 750,000 women in the rural areas with N9bn and not 11bn and he will even affect more lives positively in future. He hasn't retrenched workers just to force them to go into farming(dats your Idols crude method of encouraging farming in Nigeria),he hasn't unjustly thrown anyone into prison based on just his gut feelings or hear-say that the person is corrupt.
Yes he has not thrown anyone in to prison but pardon those who stole...Alameisagha is now contesting for a senate sit..isn't this a slap on our face?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by obyno6ix: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2015
CEtoO:

seconded

Thirded
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by kingslly(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
It cant be a slap on ma face because alameseigha is not from ma state and he is not contesting to represent my senatorial zone,so his people should protest against his candidacy or better still not vote for him if they feel he is not right for them. The one that is a slap on my face is when a man who overthrew a Democratically elected Government in the first republic,was a tyrant during his time,incited violence in 2011 which led to the death of so many Nigerians just because he lost an election,was clearly against the Federal Governemnt's efforts to Battle Boko haram but still uses insurgency as a tool to Discredit the Government and clearly didnt join the military with any O'level result comes to tell me about change and how he will fix the country thats a very big slap on our faces.His old anti-corruption gimmicks wont work for him this time around because this is 2015 and not 1983.
angelsing:
Yes he has not thrown anyone in to prison but pardon those who stole...Alameisagha is now contesting for a senate sit..isn't this a slap on our face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Revolution: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2015
kingslly:
It cant be a slap on ma face because alameseigha is not from ma state and he is not contesting to represent my senatorial zone,so his people should protest against his candidacy or better still not vote for him if they feel he is not right for them. The one that is a slap on my face is when a man who overthrew a Democratically elected Government in the first republic,was a tyrant during his time,incited violence in 2011 which led to the death of so many Nigerians just because he lost an election,was clearly against the Federal Governemnt's efforts to Battle Boko haram but still uses insurgency as a tool to Discredit the Government and clearly didnt join the military with any O'level result comes to tell me about change and how he will fix the country thats a very big slap on our faces.His old anti-corruption gimmicks wont work for him this time around because this is 2015 and not 1983.

It doesn't matter whether Alameseigha is from your state on not. The fact remains that, although they are voted by a small constituency, senators vote on national issues and so they do have an impact on all Nigerians. Alameseigha will probably vote against any new laws introduced to fight corruption.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by angelsing(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
kingslly:
Have u asked anyone who was old enough when buhari took over from shagari what their reaction was when it happened?..So clearly u exonerate the president from Alamaseigha debacle and said he is not from ur state..My brother, my need for a different candidate bores down to the inability of the president to rule this country...If u don't see anything wrong with this country the way it is then we can both vote for candidate of our choice and hope for the best
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by RealJoe24: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
cyril83:
GMB should please give the dumbskull a debate, jonathan i know can't engage in any debate with GMB, immediately Apc accepts their offer, pdp would definately make a u turn.

Someone who doesn't know the difference between stealing and corruption clamouring for a public debate.

With all this that u have just mentioned, i really wonder what's stopping GMB from accepting the debate tho!!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by kingslly(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
I knw the point am trying to drive home so u dont have to lecture on the roles of our senators.Is there any law in our constitution that's against alameseigha's candidacy,whose role is it to enforce laws, is alameseigha the only Nigerian with a case of corruption that is still active Politically?
Revolution:

It doesn't matter whether Alameseigha is from your state on not. The fact remains that, although they are voted by a small constituency, senators vote on national issues and so they do have an impact on all Nigerians. Alameseigha will probably vote against any new laws introduced to fight corruption.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by jomoh: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sleekydee:
If this article is true....then in ma opinion GMB isn't a serious person....so because if insult u won't debate, and yet u wanna rule a country with over 170million population.....weather u win or not, at least 60m outta that 170m has a smart phone and will bombarded your Facebook and twitter handles daily( go ask GEJ)........I don't think this is a legit reason.

CEtoO:

seconded

Don't be deceived by a jonathan paid dog. Where was Jonathan in 2011 when the debate was organised by this same group. Despite him being the president then, he refused to show up.

So tell me what he has to say now that he was afraid to say in 2011.

Nigerians forget things easily and some who don't conveniently set past events aside to satisfy their hypocrisy.

From your comment, you don not sound like someone who is an hypocrite maybe you just forgot. So let me juggle you memory. In 2011 this same NEDG organised a presidential debate for aspirants. All but Jonathan was present. Instead he (GEJ) chose to insult the sensibility of Nigerians and have a debatechat with D'banj, D'banj of all people.

So for someone who never saw GMB as a worthy opponent(if that was his reason) then, please let him (GEJ) tell Nigerians what has changed between 2011 and 2015 to make want to have a debate at all cost.

Please forget what ever reason they may cook up just to paint GMB bad. GEJ set the precedence in 2011 so no one should cry foul now.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by kingslly(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Have u asked anyone who was old enough what their reactions was when IBB took over from GMB? Go to America and u will still find out a lot of americans are not happy with Obama even though he has delivered on most of his promises because most of them are waiting for him to come drop free food on their tables. So you see its so natural and easy for people to be against their governments even if the Government is delivering thats ,why its so easy to Kick out a seating Government by taking advantage of that. Running the affairs of a country is not as easy as being in the opposition.
angelsing:
Have u asked anyone who was old enough when buhari took over from shagari what their reaction was when it happened?..So clearly u exonerate the president from Alamaseigha debacle and said he is not from ur state..My brother, my need for a different candidate bores down to the inability of the president to rule this country...If u don't see anything wrong with this country the way it is then we can both vote for candidate of our choice and hope for the best
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by udeh3(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
As a power system engineering student, I laughed when he said he will generate 20,000 MW in 4 years. This is absurd and shows a very high degree of illitracy!

I love him for his integrity, unforturnately integrity don't rule, but visions, determination with perseverance and patience does

Godbless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bidex(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

I think that is where you get it wrong, I travel and I stay in lagos , when I consider how much lagos gets and the kind of work that is done, I weep. the work in lagos is not commensurate with the IGR, right from lekki to badore, you will see bad roads and i can give instance, have you been to opebi when it rais then go to Toyin street ikpodo axis you will cry all in ikeja , i dont want to talk about the streets at ikeja inside

Then forget ipaja - ayobo roda, those roads have been there for years, constructed some and left many, what of ikotun cele road...that is the worst in this country yet we have a government. Yes i will want you to travel to places like uyo, calabar, owerri, Enugu, Awka, Onitisha and see what is called urban renewal.

I have not seen such in many APC western state, atleast i was in ife and oshogbo last week. We have to call a spade a spade brother

Dont jeopardise the future of your youths on primordial tribal sentiments...and i know you want APC because of the crook Tinubuh and his stooge Osibanjoh BUT THINK AGAIN

what are you talking about sef? hear yourself! All these places you mentioned claiming it is water logged, have you ever check their drainage systems? Their drainage is blocked by dirts and debris. Is it the government that will come to clear the drainage of your house, offices and others for you? You block the drainage, you FAIL to clear your drainage of dirts and debris, you get flooded. mind you, there is sanitation exercise every thursday and last saturdays of the month oo. you face the music yourself there is no bad road in virtually all ikeja axis as you mentioned. Ipaja Ayobo road belongs to Federal Government not State Government! abeg get that into your skull.
hehehehe.... you want to tell me stories about Eastern region?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
udeh3:
As a power system engineering student, I laughed when he said he will generate 20,000 MW in 4 years. This is absurd and shows a very high degree of illitracy!

I love him for his integrity, unforturnately integrity don't rule, but visions, determination with perseverance and patience does

Godbless Nigeria!

Thank you. My electrical engineer friend also told me the same thing. It's almost impossible to generate power enough drive Nigeria in 4 years. Don't think any nation has achieved such a fit!

Power generation isn't like road construction where in a matter of days/weeks roads are designed and built. Bro, you know these things better than I do.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of the masses believe EVERY packaged lie designed to deceive them while ridiculing the current administration.

Buhari's mouthed integrity is bogus. Let me stop here.

Thanks, fellow Nigerian.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bewildered: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wonderful piece. puppet osibanjo is lying to himself dat he is campaigning. He shud very well be adopted to be d party's flagbearer. Cos it is obvious d APC goons were bereft of ideas when they a dying man as it presidential candidate except if there is a hidden agenda. Buhari's case is an example of a bad product,which some might buy with good advertising. The thought of it leaves a bad taste in d mouth of any sensible Nigerian.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
bidex:

what are you talking about sef? hear yourself! All these places you mentioned claiming it is water logged, have you ever check their drainage systems? Their drainage is blocked by dirts and debris. Is it the government that will come to clear the drainage of your house, offices and others for you? You block the drainage, you FAIL to clear your drainage of dirts and debris, you get flooded. mind you, there is sanitation exercise every thursday and last saturdays of the month oo. you face the music yourself there is no bad road in virtually all ikeja axis as you mentioned. Ipaja Ayobo road belongs to Federal Government not State Government! abeg get that into your skull.
hehehehe.... you want to tell me stories about Eastern region?

i never said they are water logged, i said that the roads are terrible, there is big difference between water logged / blocked drains and a bad road

APC has failed lagos its as simple as that, what they do is selective infrastructure developement...
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by udeh3(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

Thank you. My electrical engineer friend also told me the same thing. It's almost impossible to generate power enough drive Nigeria in 4 years. Don't think any nation has achieved such a fit!

Power generation isn't like road construction where in a matter of days/weeks roads are designed and built. Bro, you know these things better than I do.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of the masses believe EVERY packaged lie designed to deceive them while ridiculing the current administration.

Buhari's mouthed integrity is bogus. Let me stop here.

Thanks, fellow Nigerian.

For one to generate that amount of power, he must be to build not only many generating station but also transmission station and the distribution stations are well. All the electrical components such as the transformers, circuit breakers and the rest have to be changed. So, is a very rigorious process.

Those countries they compare Nigeria to, have a well structured power system planning from the on-set of creating such nation. Nigeria also had a well-structured power system plan too, but was neglected along the line since some 30years ago. The hydro-electric power station in kaingi, the shiroro, the ogorode, Egbim power stations were not constructed for over 160 million people and loads, but was constructed for few millions of people living in Nigeria during the 70s and 80s. The military people and some so-called leaders threw away our long and medium term plans for the power sector and also refuses to maintain the already constructed ones.

GEJ is the only president that had a new power structure for the country and also started to bring the sector out from decay. I must tell you, this is not an easy task. As a personel in this field, I think I own it a duty to enlighten Nigerians on this when the opporturnity present itself.

Godbless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
udeh3:

For one to generate that amount of power, he must be to build not only many generating station but also transmission station and the distribution stations are well. All the electrical components such as the transformers, circuit breakers and the rest have to be changed. So, is a very rigorious process.

Those countries they compare Nigeria to, have a well structured power system planning from the on-set of creating such nation. Nigeria also had a well-structured power system plan too, but was neglected along the line since some 30years ago. The hydro-electric power station in kaingi, the shiroro, the ogorode, Egbim power stations were not constructed for over 160 million people and loads, but was constructed for few millions of people living in Nigeria during the 70s and 80s. The military people and some so-called leaders threw away our long and medium term plans for the power sector and also refuses to maintain the already constructed ones.

GEJ is the only president that had a new power structure for the country and also started to bring the sector out from decay. I must tell you, this is not an easy task. As a personel in this field, I think I own it a duty to enlighten Nigerians on this when the opporturnity present itself.

Godbless Nigeria!

Thank you, my competent friend. Thanks for taking all the pains to write this. Thank you!

GEJ till 2019!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bidex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

i never said they are water logged, i said that the roads are terrible, there is big difference between water logged / blocked drains and a bad road

APC has failed lagos its as simple as that, what they do is selective infrastructure developement...

What is terrible on the roads there? virtually all State and Local Govt roads in Lagos are good. but Federal own roads are bad.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by oneagleswings: 12:35am On Mar 12, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I would love for Buhari to just take up this offer, and stop all the noise PDP is making about this debate. But, regardless whether he debates or not, he still got my vote. #SaiBaba #MarchForBuhari #SaiBuhari
Dreaming all the time. Please my brother or sister, wake up oooooooo cos its already morning. :
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Are you a one-minute man? Do you have problem lasting long in bed? Call Mr. Kay on 08027794635...7c22f6ec
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2015
bidex:

What is terrible on the roads there? virtually all State and Local Govt roads in Lagos are good. but Federal own roads are bad.

Ilusion
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by bidex(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Ilusion

Quit your bad belleism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.