Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? (690 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today / My Lover Passion Towards Me Has Change..continue Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by ducii: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
I have been living with this man for over a year and I’m really not sure if he’s the one for me. The problem is that: he wants to do, literally, everything I do, and everything together. He wants us to wake up together in the morning, shower together, leave for work together, spend all of our evenings together, and go to bed at the same time. I feel like he’s infringing on my individuality, and I feel like he’s clinging to me in an unhealthy way. I’ve given up my morning exercise routine because it bothered him that we didn’t spend mornings together. I’m a writer and I like to do some writing in the mornings. I really enjoy waking early and having some time to myself. Because I wake up early, he wants to wake up early too. When he does this, I feel like he’s a little puppy dog who just needs to follow me around all day and do everything I do. If I say I don’t WANT him to do that, he feels rejected and as if something is wrong because I don’t want him there all the time.
It’s not that I don’t want to do anything together. It’s very enjoyable and fun to share this time together. We have dinner together every night, which I also love. On the other hand, I also wonder if I’m making up this story about his lack of independence and perhaps I’m not allowing myself to “be” with a man. I wonder sometimes if he’s “good enough,” and then I feel guilty that I’m such a “snob.” My anger bubbles up around these issues all the time. What do I do?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/is-my-lovers-passion-strange/
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sit him down and explain things to him or rather see him as a contributor in anything you're doing..
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sit him down and explain things to him or rather see him as a contributor in anything you're doing..*remember,two heads are better than one* #my 50cents lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is really serious
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Was he with you when you were writing this one?

If NO, then every other thing you said is lie.
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Sit him down and explain things to him or rather see him as a contributor in anything you're doing..*remember,two heads are better than one* #my 50cents lipsrsealed
I think she should just get her own house and do her own stuffs how and when she likes.
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vanguard again?
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Mhizkel(f): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Living with a man u not yet married to ain't cool...
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Vision4God: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Desist from Living wt some1 u arent married to
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Talk about it with him

Come and tell us his response

If u are not sure about him ..

Y live with him?
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by sinizia: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
These are obvious signs of a stalker, a control freak soon to be an abuser. These are bad signs. I can't tolerate this madness from any woman so I won't advice any woman to do the same.

The woman should stick to her guts and tell him to stop, if he doesn't, she'd quit. That love right there is dangerous. The man has serious esteem and mental issues.
Re: Is My Lover’s Passion Strange? by goldenone(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Not strange if you are co habiting

(1) (Reply)

7 Guys NOT To Date. For Ladies Only / Is Sex Right Before Marriage? / The Formulae For Women And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.