Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo (4584 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Airforce1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'm one of the guys enjoying ladies attention ..
But seems this attention is becoming a problem to me because I have no privacy no more.

Their are some days I want to be alone but this girls won't let me.

How do I put a stop to this wahala without offending nobody?

Airforce!

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by menix(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
once u die, they will stop coming...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
It is because you sit at home too much. Find something to do during working hours. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by cezarman(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oga, I Think Say You Don Show Us Your Small Room Before?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Beautifulsarah(f): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Man up and tell them what you want
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
hmmm...officially one of 9ja artiste with fame but not the money...Lol...
actually the girls should be an inspiration to you...don't you get?
(on mic) ugh! ugh! yea money speaks i don't listen to shit.
am at the peak, i don't need a hit.
u know!!..... when is your album goin to be out? i need one for my nagin gf...so she can break up withme since a guy reported here that he sent your song to his fiance and she broke up with him.i wantto send mine an album...
andto topic, get yourself busy and stop watchin nollywood... so you no try bro,and those girl wor wor..Wait is that not basira my gf?. will still modify, brb Let me confirm

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by MUVA(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm.........
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by ogorwyne(f): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Aint u just becoming more stoopid by the day?

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
U didn't have to show off ur room to post the thread. That's probably why d girls buzz around you like bees...u show off unnecessarily

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by favourboy1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
wait u want to tell us all those girl came to u willingly right, mtchw.
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by henrygale(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ladies love cool places,dey can seat comfortably, watch movies,eat junks,and if straffing show,no wahala! U can't have an a.c working most times of d day,dstv/gud films in ur rack,and a fairly ok apartment,plus fair sense of humour and not expect dem to flock!
Remove all these things and see dem withdraw!
Moreso,u must be someone who's always at home to encourage dem to come always.....so u need to try get a job or get involved with something productive to be unavailable!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016

How this go epp gift US the album you dey work on since Jonah first enter office
undecided

Or you wan feature Beyonce and Drake

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Airforce1:
I'm one of the guys enjoying ladies attention ..
But seems this attention is becoming a problem to me because I have no privacy no more.

Their are some days I want to be alone but this girls won't let me.

How do I put a stop to this wahala without offending nobody?

Airforce!
Get a Job dude so that Papers wud be falling into ur account or better still....Take a break of NL cos am sure those are NL gals grin
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by demzylahot(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:
grin
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by ivyy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Airforce1 grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
henrygale:
Ladies love cool places,dey can seat comfortably, watch movies,eat junks,and if straffing show,no wahala! U can't have an a.c working most times of d day,dstv/gud films in ur rack,and a fairly ok apartment,plus fair sense of humour and not expect dem to flock!
Remove all these things and see dem withdraw!
Moreso,u must be someone who's always at home to encourage dem to come always.....so u need to try get a job or get involved with something productive to be unavailable!
hes jobless, am his neighbour...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by henrygale(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
doctorkush:
Lol.
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na wa oo grin.
doctorkush:
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Fourwinds: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U didn't have to show off ur room to post the thread. That's probably why d girls buzz around you like bees...u show off unecessarily
don't mind d boy just want to show off...attention seeker..who no get all those things for yah room

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by nikkypearl(f): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy wicked!
menix:
grin why evuls ?
doctorkush:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Kiish(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pls repair your door/ gate... or buy local dog for security .
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
When u don blow dem go stop comingundecided
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by ebukadineze: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
watch this hilarious blind date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZi5ZkHoE_0
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyy:
Airforce1 grin grin

your majesty

Prettiest girl ever
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by flokii: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kiish:
Pls repair your door/ gate... or buy local dog for security .

grin

Shebi?
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by chudidonas(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol.. I like this guy. Continue..
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by ritababe(f): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Attention Seeker and later you guys will say we are the one that like showing off
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by stevecantrell: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
invest in a good chain and padlock....thank me lata...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
doctorkush:
hmmm...officially one of 9ja artiste with fame but not the money...Lol...
actually the girls should be an inspiration to you...don't you get?
(on mic) ugh! ugh! yea money speaks i don't listen to shit.
am at the peak, i don't need a hit.
u know!!..... when is your album goin to be out? i need one for my nagin gf...so she can break up withme since a guy reported here that he sent your song to his fiance and she broke up with him.i wantto send mine an album...
andto topic, get yourself busy and stop watchin nollywood... so you no try bro,and those girl wor wor..Wait is that not basira my gf?. will still modify, brb Let me confirm

for getting just one "like" for these long epistle shows you didn't make any sense.
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Airforce1:

for getting just one "like" for these long epistle shows you didn't make any sense.
lol...You noticed it also? Well who cares about likes...Maybe you do ... You can addit to your cv like"am a musithian and i also gatherd 2000 likes on nairaland". Tho i can't wait for your album launch abi release... Am a fan tho..
Re: How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo by Dfinex(f): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
doctorkush:

lolsss....this guy u be bad neighbor o!! u no fit advice ur neighbor for yard, u let am carry him wahala come online. now u come dey claim NEIGHBORSHIP....there is God o

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 People Who Died While Trying To Take A Selfie / Can You ? / Ladies Are You Fit??? OK Make We See Pics Nauuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.