Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them (1873 Views)

How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by delishpot: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just tell them the truth and why you have decided to leave them. Then ignore their calls and messages.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:

That was why I told you to always be at alert... acid is not a good smth.

For real, for a lady to fall in love with you as much as you claim they do, you must have led them on. The best you can do is retrace your steps and forget about hurting them. The earlier you do it, the better for you guys.
hmm
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by FLAWLES(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The problem is they are in stage 2 loving me and in love with me but I only want stage one loving me alone. so, any idea on how to bring them back to stage 1 without hurting their feelings
.introduce dem to ur girlfriend(if u dnt have,set a gal up to pretend to b ur bae

(1) (2) (Reply)

$ex And Love: 5 $ex Positions Both Men And Women Love / Ladies: Can You Allow Your Brother To Sex You At Gun Point / For Guys That Think Caring Is By Asking Ur Gal Question Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.