Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town (16130 Views)

Shettima Relocates To Bama, Town Liberated From Boko Haram / Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by VirginFinder: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
To me, the interesting thing about this news is that a Yoruba general, Lamidi Adeosun, recaptured Bama.

It is also noteworthy that since he assumed the position of GOC, Maiduguri, Boko Haram has been on the backfoot. Same way, Major General Henry Ayoola restored normalcy to Jos.

Yet, some bastards will open their mouths and call Yorubas cowards.

Thunder fire anyone who calls Yorubas cowards again.

E Kuse, Boda Lamidi!

Yorubas, keeping Nigeria united and secure since 1967!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by emamos: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Wow...this is good news. And to all the guys bringing in APC and PDP into this, when will you have common sense.

It turns my stomach when I read stuff like what the first poster posted up there. Must everything be politicised.

There's terror in kenya,somalia,niger,chad,Cameroon, yet I have never read where any of the political parties in these countries blamed each other for being yhe terrorists.

What kind of people are we? We have seen how all the parties came together to march in support of their military.

By the time you people destroy this country with these stuupid comments and infantile thinking pattern, we ll see whether there will be PDP or APC.
1,000,000 likes...glad we stil av pple lik u dat reason vry wel,God bles u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Ochek: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
I will ve elaborate why buhari say so but you are too dumb to understand due to how you respond to my write up
go and play with your toy kiddo

Hahaha! Evident of an APC cyber thug. Always ready for abusive challenge. What a change.
SMH
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by HzRF(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bubu will not release statement elating our men
Buh let dia be bomb blast
Its den u will knw lair dey around

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by zionzoe(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Omo, o kan mu ori mi wu ni..........I love this. I think OP should open a tread to celebrate this display of Gallantry by Gen Adeosun, a true yoruba son.
Vikkie14:
Yoruba's leading war since the days of King David
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by zionzoe(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg no mind dem o jaare........ask them if them go school talkless of getting certificate, talkmore of to know if u have replaced G in Baga with M in Bama.
emmatony:
FOR PPLE CONFUSE BAMA TOWN IS DIFFERENT FROM BAGA
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by VolvoS60(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Flets:
And the anguish continues in APC quarters

Buhari continues to loose his campaign points

Patriotic Nigerians continue to smile and hail NA

And we all say..... GEJ Continua!!!!!!

^^^^
No humane individual or patriotwould want Boko Haram's evil reign of terror to continue. None.

But patriotism and loyalty to government are not absolutes. In fact, the true patriots are those Nigerians who will press for an impartial, full investigation into this whole boko haram business once the enemy has been routed. There are hard, troubling questions about boko haram (and how it has been handled) that Nigerians deserve answers to. To gloss over these questions is a form of treason in itself.
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Bash92(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
slightlyMad:
and how many times will they re-capture this town?
lovely17:
how many times will they capture and recapture bama abeg
oyetobi31:
Na every day dem dey recapture BAMA town..nyway tombz up 2 u guys
lovely17:
how many times will they capture and recapture bama abeg
Bama is different from Baga. Is your o level waec result also with Cambridge?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vikkie14:
God bless Maj.Gen Adeosun. He is trully a warrior. God bless Nigerian Military.
God bless our Men/women in khakis.

This Major General Adeosun is one hell of a Soldier/commander
. He should be decorated after this war is over. Haba!!! This guy is really a strategist. Imagine the caption: "swiftiest and fierce battle". What a blitz!!! GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH GOC MAJ.GEN ADEOSUN. This guy had showed us that there is hope for Nigeria. Major General Adeosun and his Army could be likened to Alexandra the Great.
Even though the man seems to be a good General it is blasphemous for you to liken him to Alexandra the great.
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Nkemdilim2014(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gallant Soldiers. But how come na now this Otuoke man just dey wake up. E don late as far as me concern. My vote dey for Change people hand ooooo. All these your fire brigade approach don backfire. So make u and your wife pack dey go back to OTUOKE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by psalmsjob: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#NeverAgain should you express an incomplete FACTS.

For prosperity sake I've inserted the concluding parts of your #NonsenseAgain...

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
EVEN if just like now in 1983 CORRUPTION by government is what really DESTROYED our DEMOCRACY. Just as now and then Jim and Stella Udua stole money that cannot buy a Peugeot car nor 2 bullet proof cars!

#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD EVEN if its just GEJ family and friends are the mega-rich persons in the country whereas the masses are ultra-poor we should just March on empty stomach similar to what our soldiers were subjected to fight Boko Haram just before election time came?

#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda THAT fuel price was not increased on new year day from N65 to N150 and that everybody is benefiting from SURE-P just like the fuel subsidy that was removed was felt by everybody rich or poor?

#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria EVEN if GEJ steals all the Country's money and sits at Aso Rock doing nothing but feeding with over 2Billion Naira annually?

#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies THAT more than 15,000 people was not killed by Boko Haram and more than 2 million people have been rendered homeless because GEJ converts the money budgeted for fighting Boko Haram into sponsoring them so that he can use them to campaign for 2nd term?

So, NeverAgain should you type #NonsenseAgain as FACTS!

#VoteForBuhari for a President with a deep sense of RESPONSIBILITY of his position.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by brownlord: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:
thank God !
it seems we are winning the war.
but I will still keep on asking even though d satanist on NL will ask for my head.

WHY JUST NOW ?
WHY NOT 4 YRS AGO?
IS IT JUST BECAUSE OF ELECTION ?

Anyway
am voting for someone that will take decision at d right time not who will take decision when he please.

dat man buhari

#buhari4change

watch how d saTANist will ask for my head

The boko haram apologist must be shedding tears over this victory, stupiid robot, it's no longer propaganda, your problem now is the timing right?

Smh
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by 989900: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2015
I've always maintained that, with proper intelligence, equipment, funding and motivation, 6-8 weeks is enough to adequately degrade/eliminate these touts.
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by makazona(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:
thank God !
it seems we are winning the war.
but I will still keep on asking even though d satanist on NL will ask for my head.

WHY JUST NOW ?
WHY NOT 4 YRS AGO?
IS IT JUST BECAUSE OF ELECTION ?

Anyway
am voting for someone that will take decision at d right time not who will take decision when he please.

dat man buhari

#buhari4change

watch how d saTANist will ask for my head

If now,COMPLAIN
if not now,STILL COMPLAIN

nawao.
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by slightlyMad(f): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Bash92:
Bama is different from Baga. Is your o level waec result also with Cambridge?

and why wait till boko haram captures a town before claiming it back
why not stay positioned there?
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Ambassadors: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Abeg its not Nigerian Soldiers that captured Bama from the insurgents, its the chadian army. If the war was left for only nigerian soldiers more states would have been lost to the insurgents. Our soldiers are only gallant in rigging elections
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Qelvin(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Ambassadors:
Abeg its not Nigerian Soldiers that captured Bama from the insurgents, its the chadian army. If the war was left for only nigerian soldiers more states would have been lost to the insurgents. Our soldiers are only gallant in rigging elections
Where are your facts that Chadian soldiers captured Bama?
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Bayswater: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Ambassadors:

You cannot be serious! Chad ko, Assad ni.

Over 45 towns have been liberated, chad only liberated two of them. I am in no way downplaying chad's effort in liberating those two border towns.
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by makazona(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:
can't you read or you ve [/b]comprehensive[b] problem.

reread and understand my post before u quote me next time.
oya run along

You think u read or comprehend more than i do?
Holatin= A tin that holla alot (Empty drum)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by godoluwa(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
holatin:
for tampering with my post d devil will tamper with holatin age,happiness, promotion, health, family, age, future and generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting / BREAKING: 'without Consulting INEC, We’re Proceeding With Campaign', Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.