Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (257229 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hammedyuso: 4:47pm On May 09, 2015
Hello, am Yusuf and am posted to GOMBE STATE am in stream 2, but am to resume camp in JIGAWA STATE. I live in ilorin, if you are heading to jigawa for your Camp too please contact me or whatsapp me on this number so we could travel together: 08140683446
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hammedyuso: 5:21pm On May 09, 2015
Please any one posted to Gombe bt going to jigawa for camp but stays oi osogbo or ilorin should pls contact me for way Forward: hammed 08140683446.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Xone3(f): 7:14pm On May 09, 2015
Motunmi:
@ Sodiq,

My younger brother who was posted to Benue State and asked to return home for Stream 2 because of the mix up in Benue Camp has just been robbed NOW on the Benin Expressway while coming back home.

He was disposssessed of all his belongings, credentials inclusive.

Please what can we do? Also, can he still be redeployed to SW here because i'm not comfortable with him going back to that place for any stream 2.

Thank you.

Hope he wasn't wounded. I was also robbed. It wasn't a funny experience, just thank God for his life. He can go to court for affidavit which he can take to his school for be necessary documents.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by MrAfrica1: 7:15am On May 10, 2015
Please can someone explain the REDEPLOYMENT PROCESS? I need to redeploy
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by deardevil(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Plot 15, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way,
Behind M.K.O Gardens, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja

which office will I lay my complain to cus of my date of birth dat is wrongly put in my weac
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pdirisu(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You will have to wait till May 17th if you've never accessed the portal to print the call up letter before. Its not far away. Its like that because they are using the portal for the stream 1 Corp members. Cheers!
the portal is open live nd direct I even downloaded my letter again self..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by amosade30(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=amosade30 post=33392844][/quote] y r u avoiding ds question? If one is redeployed to lagos state especially.tnx 4d answer

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On May 11, 2015
pdirisu:
the portal is open live nd direct I even downloaded my letter again self..
You probably didn't get what i wrote up there. Read again. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 11, 2015
Motunmi:
@ Sodiq,

My younger brother who was posted to Benue State and asked to return home for Stream 2 because of the mix up in Benue Camp has just been robbed NOW on the Benin Expressway while coming back home.

Please what can we do? Also, can he still be redeployed to SW here because i'm not comfortable with him going back to that place for any stream 2.

Thank you.
With all his documents gone, i do not think he would meet up with stream 2. He should get a police report and go back to his school for Re-mobilization for Batch B'15. I hope his certificate isn't among the credentials they took cos that going to take a while to get back depending his alma matter. So sorry for this unfortunate situation.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Abeesodun: 6:04pm On May 11, 2015
@sodiqyinka I ave an expired school id card ave bin using since part2 is it okay to go 2 camp with it or I shld go 2 school 2 collect part4 id card,i wuz posted 2 lagos stream2.tanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yokiti: 8:17pm On May 11, 2015
Motunmi:
@ Sodiq,

Thank you.
Friend so sorry about the unfortunate incidence.
Where was he robbed? if it happened within the Kogi state axis, he will definitley get his credentials back. Someone I knew experienced such when she was returning home after her youth service in November, 2013 just that she waited for few days before the bus she boarded was found at a not too distant location for the scene of the robbery with all her credential intact but other valuables like laptop, money and phone were gone.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
Abeesodun:
@sodiqyinka I ave an expired school id card ave bin using since part2 is it okay to go 2 camp with it or I shld go 2 school 2 collect part4 id card,i wuz posted 2 lagos stream2.tanks
Go to camp with your ID Card. I mean d old one. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by omisakint: 7:19am On May 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Go to camp with your ID Card. I mean d old one. Cheers!

Do you have an idea when PCMcan be let into camp if camp opens June 2.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On May 12, 2015
omisakint:

Do you have an idea when PCMcan be let into camp if camp opens June 2.
From June 1st.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2015
yokiti:

Friend so sorry about the unfortunate incidence.
Where was he robbed? if it happened within the Kogi state axis, he will definitley get his credentials back. Someone I knew experienced such when she was returning home after her youth service in November, 2013 just that she waited for few days before the bus she boarded was found at a not too distant location for the scene of the robbery with all her credential intact but other valuables like laptop, money and phone were gone.
God save us from this troubles. No where is safe. Hope you are good sir?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
Sodiqyinka
Sir, I want to ask, is it possible for someone who missed camp Stream 1 to go for Stream 2.
Its a friend of mine.... He missed it due to school clearance, took him lot of time to get his statement of result and ID card... How will he go about it now... Will he have to wait till November... He's ready to do anything to go with stream B. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by rrotims: 8:06am On May 13, 2015
GET 1 GIGABYTE MTN DATA OR #1200 FREE!!!

YES! You read that right and it is REAL.**ROI Internet Data Promo**
Refer 10 different data bundle buyers and get 1 gig mtn data free or #1200.
Its easy, paste adverts on numerous social platforms like facebook groups, whatsapp groups, bbm groups, tell your friends, cds groups. Its the only referral that makes you pay yourself.

This is how it works:
* The person you are referring comes through you i.e he/she sends the mtn credit to u. You in turn collects the person's number to which he/she wants the data on. You forward the credit and the number to 07068855929 ( whatsapp and text messages).
* As soon as you refer one person, your name and number gets documented and we start ticking for you until your 10 referrals are complete.
* Your reward is the payment of the last person i.e the tenth person coming through you. You will just forward the person's number and you either decide to collect cash from the person for your reward, collect credit or send the credit to us to have 1 gig for yourself.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You must have gotten data for 9 people from us before you can claim the money for the 10th one. Otherwise, data won't be forwarded to the number you send.
2. Dignity, Integrity, Honesty and Respect is a necessity in this.
3. We shall receive payments first before we share data to anybody.
4. ROI internet data is not responsible for any scam carried out using this opportunity.
ROI internet data
1 gig - #1200
2 gig - #2300
Contacts: 07068855929, 07053686723 ( whatsapp and text messages)
Calls: 07068855929, 07069747980
BBM: 33030bda
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On May 13, 2015
connectadex:
Sodiqyinka
Sir, I want to ask, is it possible for someone who missed camp Stream 1 to go for Stream 2.
Its a friend of mine.... He missed it due to school clearance, took him lot of time to get his statement of result and ID card... How will he go about it now... Will he have to wait till November... He's ready to do anything to go with stream B. Thanks
Sorry to hear about your frnd but he will have to wait for Batch B'15. He won't be allowed to stay with stream 2. He should go back to school to apply for remobilization with batch B. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sorry to hear about your frnd but he will have to wait for Batch B'15. He won't be allowed to stay with stream 2. He should go back to school to apply for remobilization with batch B. Cheers

gud day oga sodiqyinka is d nysc increment to 34800 going to b feasible in batch a or b or is it a rumour?......
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by babyboy453: 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
@sodiqyinka please I want to know more about nysc not posting people to oil/gas companies. Does it mean even if the company sends a request letter to nysc, they will decline?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
hadassaheke:

gud day oga sodiqyinka is d nysc increment to 34800 going to b feasible in batch a or b or is it a rumour?......

Wia u get dis info frm?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
babyboy453:
@sodiqyinka please I want to know more about nysc not posting people to oil/gas companies. Does it mean even if the company sends a request letter to nysc, they will decline?
No, if you know your way around it. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2015
hadassaheke:

No increment in Corp members allowance. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2015
hilsocial:

Wia u get dis info frm?
my b.d mate na hear i hear o
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Tnx oga sodiq, ure a good man...even tho i missed batch A uve still being helping....tnx...bro...bt i ve a question for u, my question is can someone leave nysc a month or 2 before passing out n come bk n gt d nysc discharge certificate or can it be given to her before d passing out day.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Abeg no vex for my long questn, cos i gt person wey wan go do m.sc abroad n d program begins oct n is passing out oct too (although doesnt know d date yet)....abeg help with an advise...tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
hadassaheke:
my b.d mate na hear i hear o
ok
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sojas: 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
connectadex:
Sodiqyinka

Am in the same situation oga Sodiqyinka. I was posted to Oyo State, but Uniport misspelt my name. So before they corrected, it took couple of days and that's how I found myself here. Can I be re-posted to another state even if is Borno? I may redeploy later or possible serve my fatherland there.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 14, 2015
sojas:

Am in the same situation oga Sodiqyinka. I was posted to Oyo State, but Uniport misspelt my name. So before they corrected, it took couple of days and that's how I found myself here. Can I be re-posted to another state even if is Borno? I may redeploy later or possible serve my fatherland there.
So sorry brother. You will have to wait for Batch B. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 9:52pm On May 14, 2015
sodiqyinka:
So sorry brother. You will have to wait for Batch B. Cheers!
oga sodiq u didnt attend to my question...pls...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by WoleJibbs: 2:04am On May 15, 2015
@Sodiqyinka.....great job you have been doing. Pls bro, i want to ask whether stream I and II would be passing out together truly cos i saw it on NYSC site and would stream II be paid May allawee with June.... JustAskingThough! wink@Sodiqyinka.....great job you have been doing. Pls bro, i want to ask whether stream I and II would be passing out together truly cos i saw it on NYSC site and would stream II be paid May allawee with June.... JustAskingThough!

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.