Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250743 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Herapal(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2015
wence2:
Is there anybody here from kaduna whose state of deployment is benue state or akwaibom? Pls identify
Benue corpers are schemin' n plottin' here, you'll find others www./1666463436914859?refid=27
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by amosade30(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2015
Mawin...happy sunday..If one redeploys to a state, will u be able to collect the state allawee?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Xone3(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I didn't use a medical report sir grin I didn't even fill a form smiley Cheers!

Please I need ur help here. How many days is alloted for registration. as in when will camp close. Cos I am thinking of going on Wednesday. Will I be able to register on camp on Thursday and gain entrance into camp. Hope I won't be too late. Also, for what health reasons is one allowed to redeploy. Ur urgent response is needed and appreciated. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2015
Xone3:

Please I need ur help here. How many days is alloted for registration. as in when will camp close. Cos I am thinking of going on Wednesday. Will I be able to register on camp on Thursday and gain entrance into camp. Hope I won't be too late. Also, for what health reasons is one allowed to redeploy. Ur urgent response is needed and appreciated. Thanks
Would advice u go to camp on Tuesday or if you can get there very early on Wednesday. Registration closes 00:00hrs on Thursday. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by cheries: 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
@sodiqyinka, please, is Gombe among the security threatened states?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2015
cheries:
@sodiqyinka, please, is Gombe among the security threatened states?
Yes sir/ma. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by funnyme2015(f): 5:45pm On May 03, 2015
Hello Pals! I am posted to Yobe State n to camp in Kano, please how can I redeploy?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by gurunlocker: 7:35pm On May 03, 2015
funnyme2015:
Hello Pals! I am posted to Yobe State n to camp in Kano, please how can I redeploy?
thats automatic redeployment for you....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by adamubade(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2015
If there are any one posted to adamawa camping at taraba should pls comments on way forward
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by cheries: 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes sir/ma. Cheers!
My sister is posted to Gombe..... how will she redeploy? Please can you give us guidelines?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by amosade30(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2015
amosade30:
Mawin...happy sunday..If one redeploys to a state, will u be able to collect the state allawee?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tony1918(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2015
Guys pls i have a problem with my call up letter instead of Agricultural Engineering Agricultural science was writting
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by funnyme2015(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
Pls someone should help me out. I am posted to Yobe State but will camp in Kano, please how possible will it be for me to redeploy?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
funnyme2015:
Pls someone should help me out. I am posted to Yobe State but will camp in Kano, please how possible will it be for me to redeploy?
You will redeploy on insecurity grounds but, not to Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Oyo, Osun, Enugu or Akwa Ibom. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
tony1918:
Guys pls i have a problem with my call up letter instead of Agricultural Engineering Agricultural science was writting
Its not a problem. Go to camp and enjoy yourself. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2015
cheries:

My sister is posted to Gombe..... how will she redeploy? Please can you give us guidelines?
She should pick a relocation form in camp and redeploy on security grounds (insecurity). She might need to bribe her way into getting her desired state though. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 2nex(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
*@sodiqyinka pls wats d esence of leter of identificatn gvn 2us by d sch?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 04, 2015
2nex:
*@sodiqyinka pls wats d esence of leter of identificatn gvn 2us by d sch?
You will submit it in camp. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ouewalle: 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
Hello....really need help here. Nysc made it compulsory for doctors to appear in camp with the original license of full registration.... But mine isn't ready yet and am sure am not the only one in this position.....really don't know if to head to camp without it or to wait to get it before heading to Enugu.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
Ouewalle:
Hello....really need help here. Nysc made it compulsory for doctors to appear in camp with the original license of full registration.... But mine isn't ready yet and am sure am not the only one in this position.....really don't know if to head to camp without it or to wait to get it before heading to Enugu.
If you are going to get it before Thursday, you can wait. Go to camp if you can not get it before Thursday. You will register and be posted to an hospital or health centre thereafter. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Bridgy450(f): 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
If you are going to get it before Thursday, you can wait. Go to camp if you can not get it before Thursday. You will register and be posted to an hospital or health centre thereafter. Cheers!
We have the same issue in my centre, we all decided to go with the receipts.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ouewalle: 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Thanks...mine is due tomorrow...so I will just pick it up and appear on Wednesday.....will just have to reschedule my flight..thanks alot
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tony1918(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Its not a problem. Go to camp and enjoy yourself. Cheers
Thanks man
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emphasizer: 11:51am On May 05, 2015
[/color][/i] this f**king school called FUTO sef....they havent given some students statement of result anf orientation starts today.....i heard there is a protest in senate now ....na waooo undecided[color=#990000][i]
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by apheyz(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
Mr sodiqyinka, hope u r good??, i av been posted to Adamawa state(to camp in taraba), i'd very much like to redeploy to osun state?? how good are my chances i wouldn't want any state outside of south west tho? reading thru this thread, i av come to learn that so far u fill the relocation form, redeployment away from the security threatened states is 100% sure, however i wouldn't really wanna come back to my state of origin(kwara).... rumor has it you wouldn't be exactly redeployed to the state you filled in the relocation form, how true is this please what exactly can i do to achieve my aim what are the possible states in the south west with 100% redeployment possibilities. my email is adewuyihafeez@yahoo.com ...thanks in advance bruv!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
They refused to clear me with the receipt of full registration in rivers camp, please what do I do at sodiyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
Guys guys plz help..wen I registered for nysc batch c novemba 2014 my date of birth changed from 07/06/1990 to 01/06/1990...wen I hed of how to change it correctly it was alredy late.Now I waited 4 dis may batch wich I got a confirmation that my name wz sent bt wen I check d senate list till 2day der kip sayin no record found n as it sounds I wil miss dis batch.So plz wat cud b d problem and how do I go abt solving it? Urgent ansa plz cz am being frustrated somuch
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
mizcyn:
They refused to clear me with the receipt of full registration in rivers camp, please what do I do at sodiyinka

Didn't you print the call up letter?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
apheyz:
Mr sodiqyinka, hope u r good??, i av been posted to Adamawa state(to camp in taraba), i'd very much like to redeploy to osun state?? how good are my chances i wouldn't want any state outside of south west tho? reading thru this thread, i av come to learn that so far u fill the relocation form, redeployment away from the security threatened states is 100% sure, however i wouldn't really wanna come back to my state of origin(kwara).... rumor has it you wouldn't be exactly redeployed to the state you filled in the relocation form, how true is this please what exactly can i do to achieve my aim what are the possible states in the south west with 100% redeployment possibilities. my email is adewuyihafeez@yahoo.com ...thanks in advance bruv!!
Would advice that you take ur mind off Osun cos its overpopulated already. They stopped stream 2 cos of that. Fill Ekiti or Ondo state and i'm pretty sure (80%) chance you will get it. They will throw you anyhow if you fill into the form Osun State and its filled up. Wishing you a cool service year. Cheers bro!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by June24th: 6:14pm On May 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You will redeploy on insecurity grounds but, not to Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Oyo, Osun, Enugu or Akwa Ibom. Cheers
She can still try Ogun sha, during my time those of us originally posted to Kano cud redeploy to other states on insecurity grounds bt Abj nd Lag were net too difficult to get as they are "hot cakes"..
Pls sodiq, do u av an idea when batch b 2014 final clearance letter will be out.. Me don taya for dis service thing oo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
June24th:

She can still try Ogun sha, during my time those of us originally posted to Kano cud redeploy to other states on insecurity grounds bt Abj nd Lag were net too difficult to get as they are "hot cakes"..
Pls sodiq, do u av an idea when batch b 2014 final clearance letter will be out.. Me don taya for dis service thing oo
Passing out is 16th July. Dunno of d final clearance but, it should be June ending. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05, 2015
mizcyn:
And you are with your statement of results and school ID card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.