Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250929 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by milowys77(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You do not need to present any document(s). Just talk to the registration officer when you get to camp. You will be fine. Cheers

Please I am hoping to make the 3k payment today, will I still be able to print my green card and call up letter online? I didn't pay initially because I thought it wasn't mandatory but I have realized that the only way to get my green card. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
stevedestiny:

nysc/frn/2015/702***....... i wonder the stream i will fall in.... maybe stream 10 lol!!!! looking at that huge figure and it'z jx 90000 for stream 1 wow!!!

frm ur no. Ur a foreign student.

Infact U suppose to av gotten ur leta already. Check ya dashboard ASAP.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by stevedestiny(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
alex81:

frm ur no. Ur a foreign student.

Infact U suppose to av gotten ur leta already. Check ya dashboard ASAP.
yep foreign student but itz not there...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
stevedestiny:

yep foreign student but itz not there...

k, lets wait till 29th d new date 4 printing of callup leta. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emphasizer: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
NYSC didn't add a single day for those who cld nt do online registration, yet, she cn delay those who hv paid N3k for over one day ....This country is bleeped....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
No callup let letter til now,not evn Sms notificAtn nor Email notice.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by stevedestiny(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
alex81:

ok... jx hope to knw my stream on tym so i can knw wen to com bak
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by rhema9898(f): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
stevedestiny:

ok... jx hope to knw my stream on tym so i can knw wen to com bak

Better come back and prepare, because I no say enough people go welcome you and NYSC no get dat time.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by teebee22(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
wat numbers are going with stream 1
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by odutolasodiq(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
teebee22:
wat numbers are going with stream 1

090000 downwards
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
alex81:

29th of? Pls enlighten me more... am confused
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
dozieannabel:

29th,, tomorrow..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello,... pls I have some questions
1. How many batches do we have for d year 2015
2. My dept have nt started clearance yet in uniport.. what re d chances we can make any of the batches this year since only november batch from last set have been called up
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by odutolasodiq(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
onuwaje:
2. My dept have nt started clearance yet in uniport.. what re d chances we can make any of the batches this year since only november batch from last set have been called up
Thanks

we have 2 batches for this year ( batch A and B), ur chances of going wit the next batch depends on how ur school hasting up the whole process( approval of result and sending it to NYSC).
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
odutolasodiq:

we have 2 batches for this year ( batch A and B), ur chances of going wit the next batch depends on how ur school hasting up the whole process( approval of result and sending it to NYSC).
What months re these batches going to kick off because right now.... my dept is as slow as. snail.. we never even start clearance
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
dozieannabel:
29th april-4th may april, printing nd sending of callup letas to CPI's.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Suzyky4u(f): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
onuwaje:

What months re these batches going to kick off because right now.... my dept is as slow as. snail.. we never even start clearance

Hopefully, you'll leave with A16. So chill and learn a skill. Uniport slow pass snail. Especially Humanities. I wrote my degree exams in May 2014 and I'm leaving by May this year, that's like a year after. Mind you, I never had any carry overs or outstanding fees.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
onuwaje:

wat yr nd month did u graduate?? Nd date result was approved by senate??

Frm d way u sound,its as if u avnt registerd sef...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sojas: 2:06am On Apr 29, 2015
onuwaje:
Thanks

Am UNIPORT too.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Hopefully, you'll leave with A16. So chill and learn a skill. Uniport slow pass snail. Especially Humanities. I wrote my degree exams in May 2014 and I'm leaving by May this year, that's like a year after. Mind you, I never had any carry overs or outstanding fees.
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2015
alex81:

wat yr nd month did u graduate?? Nd date result was approved by senate??

Frm d way u sound,its as if u avnt registerd sef...
I wrote final exams february, defended april..
Went to d dept to enquire and they told me that our result is under review. And that clearance can only commence when we see our result..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2015
sojas:

Am UNIPORT too.
Have u started clearance?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2015
onuwaje:

Went to d dept to enquire and they told me that our result is under review. And that clearance can only commence when we see our result..
batch By 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Odunharry:

batch By 2015
Don't understand sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2015
onuwaje:
Don't understand sir
sorry, wanted to type Batch B 2015 by November
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2015
onuwaje:

k. u jst av to wait for batch B. cheers.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mikoko38(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2015
odutolasodiq:

090000 downwards
please, how reliable is this info?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
mikoko38:
please, how reliable is this info?
bros, if sodiqueyinka says its true, den itis. check page94
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Odunharry:

sorry, wanted to type Batch B 2015 by November
Gracias
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onuwaje(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2015
alex81:

k. u jst av to wait for batch B. cheers.
Tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Suzyky4u(f): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2015
onuwaje:

Thanks

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.