Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250217 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oizapendent(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hi Everyone
Just a quick question. For those of us that have the wrong grade on our green slip, i hope this is not going to affect us during registration in camp.
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tngh: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
i succesfully registered and got my call up number, but didnt get an sms for the call up number. I had to print it from my account after the registration. I hav printed my green card also. However my name is not in the recent list sent to my school, federal poly bauchi. please what should i do? im confused and worried. will affect my call up letter?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by S2kluv: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
oizapendent:
Hi Everyone
Just a quick question. For those of us that have the wrong grade on our green slip, i hope this is not going to affect us during registration in camp.
Thanks
Go back to ur skul nd collect letter to back up that d certificate or notification u ar holding is nt fake, unless nysc will nt take it frm u cos is different frm wot is been send to them by ur skul.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gracyel(f): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good evening. Please I tried logging into my dashboard just now, and all I got was 'invalid email'... I tried two more times, making sure there wasn't a mistake. But I got d same response. Please what could the problem be. Pls I need an urgent answer as am so worried here. Thanks.

cc Sodiqyinka S2kluv and all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ikechukwu09(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good day people. I and a couple of friends from school had mistakes on our statement of result. They ranged from misspellings to switched gender. Mine was that a mysterious 'k' found its way into my name, Ikechukwu.

We complained to our department, but were told that the mistakes would take some time to be corrected and effected on the SOR. The HoD, in fact, asked us to take it to camp that way without an accompanying note, after we had protested and asked that he, at least, give us a note confirming the errors and that the corrections are being processed.

I want to know if this would, in any way, after our being cleared into camp.

Thanks.

Cc sodiqyinka, s2kluv
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by S2kluv: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gracyel:
Good evening. Please I tried logging into my dashboard just now, and all I got was 'invalid email'... I tried two more times, making sure there wasn't a mistake. But I got d same response. Please what could the problem be. Pls I need an urgent answer as am so worried here. Thanks.

Relax, try it again after some hours nd mak sure it not case sensetive. It will b well
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by philmimi1992(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gracyel:

cc Sodiqyinka S2kluv and all
I have similar issue here
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by S2kluv: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ikechukwu09:
Good day people. I and a couple of friends from school had mistakes on our statement of result. They ranged from misspellings to switched gender. Mine was that a mysterious 'k' found its way into my name, Ikechukwu.

We complained to our department, but were told that the mistakes would take some time to be corrected and effected on the SOR. The HoD, in fact, asked us to take it to camp that way without an accompanying note, after we had protested and asked that he, at least, give us a note confirming the errors and that the corrections are being processed.

I want to know if this would, in any way, after our being cleared into camp.

Thanks.

Just try to get d letter bt if everything prove abortive jst go to camp with all ur document, hopefully it will help.#shalom
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gracyel(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
philmimi1992:

I have similar issue here
Oh Thank God we are two now. I thought I was the only one
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by stevedestiny(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Goodmorning guys!
why has some people's dashboard been modified and some not
i'm very concerned about this..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by philmimi1992(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
stevedestiny:
Goodmorning guys!
why has some people's dashboard been modified and some not
i'm very concerned about this..

Modified to what extent?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by stevedestiny(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
philmimi1992:

Modified to what extent?

there are links showing "print payment slip" and "print call up letter" and there was no link showing "update attached documents"
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by carimat(f): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls is call up letter ready
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015
stevedestiny:

there are links showing "print payment slip" and "print call up letter" and there was no link showing "update attached documents"
Are u a foreign student? If Yes, I guess this is peculiar to u guys.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Hopez456:
the link print call up letter is yet to appear in my dashboard
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by milowys77(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello,
Please can I still login to the nysc portal and make the 3k payment, I didn't make payment initially because I thought it wasn't mandatory and I live close to my school, but I just heard I need to print out the green card to complete my registration.. Please I need an answer.. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
ik4life:
the link print call up letter is yet to appear in my dashboard
Also a foreign student?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
milowys77:
Hello,
Please can I still login to the nysc portal and make the 3k payment, I didn't make payment initially because I thought it wasn't mandatory and I live close to my school, but I just heard I need to print out the green card to complete my registration.. Please I need an answer.. Thanks
I Don't think It's necessary check for ur call up no in the school since u live close to it.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Hopez456:
Also a foreign student?
No
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
ik4life:
No
You have n.o problem.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by milowys77(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hopez456:
I Don't think It's necessary check for ur call up no in the school since u live close to it.

Thanks, but pls what are the contents of the print out, if it's some important stuff I don't mind paying, buh the portal isn't even open. Thanks again.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
milowys77:

Thanks, but pls what are the contents of the print out, if it's some important stuff I don't mind paying, buh the portal isn't even open. Thanks again.
Uwc, It's just a summary of the info u filled online.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hopez456:
You have n.o problem.
Thanks,Hope

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by stevedestiny(m): 6:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Hopez456:
Hi Hopez, yes i am...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2015
carimat:
Pls is call up letter ready

On monday
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2015
stevedestiny:

Hi Hopez, yes i am...
One foreign student from area has Same modification on his dashboard. I guess It's Nothing.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Damiewonder(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls is it compulsory 4 us to reprint our green card bcus I heard dt d call-up number has been included on it
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Damiewonder:
Pls is it compulsory 4 us to reprint our green card bcus I heard dt d call-up number has been included on it
It's Better u reprint to be on the safer side.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Just saw this... Let this be clear to everyone dat d 2015 Batch A is of two
streams, Stream I n II. Here it is, if you print ur call-up letter on
27th of April n it shows u stream I, dat means u r leaving 4
camp on 5th (or before 5th) of May n will b in camp till d 26th
of May. But, if it shows u Stream II dat means u will leave on d
27th of May after Stream I must have left on the 26th of May.
Stream II camping is from 27th of May to 17th of June. That's
the info. Please, pass it to others so dat if they see stream II,
they won't go on d 5th of May.... NOTE: Some words here are
not in the original one posted on the wall of NYSC 2015 BATCH
A.... HOPEFULS: The additional words here are included in order
to aid comprehensibility. THANKS

Cc: Sodiqyinka pls can you respond?

Am just getting to know that stream ll is not batch b. Please if you can recall i complained about not seeing my call up and green slip after my successful payment. Instead, my dashboard read ....am likely to go with stream ll. Is it possible to see my call up letter with stream ll on it even without seeing the call up and the green slip?

And is it possible for my call up to come out in school even after registring online ? Mr Sodiq and anyone that has answers please help me.

Cc: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
An2elect2:
Just saw this... Let this be clear to everyone dat d 2015 Batch A is of two
streams, Stream I n II. Here it is, if you print ur call-up letter on
27th of April n it shows u stream I, dat means u r leaving 4
camp on 5th (or before 5th) of May n will b in camp till d 26th
of May. But, if it shows u Stream II dat means u will leave on d
27th of May after Stream I must have left on the 26th of May.
Stream II camping is from 27th of May to 17th of June. That's
the info. Please, pass it to others so dat if they see stream II,
they won't go on d 5th of May.... NOTE: Some words here are
not in the original one posted on the wall of NYSC 2015 BATCH
A.... HOPEFULS: The additional words here are included in order
to aid comprehensibility. THANKS

Cc: Sodiqyinka pls can you respond?

Am just getting to know that stream ll is not batch b. Please if you can recall i complained about not seeing my call up and green slip after my successful payment. Instead, my dashboard read ....am likely to go with stream ll. Is it possible to see my call up letter with stream ll on it even without seeing the call up and the green slip?

And is it possible for my call up to come out in school even after registring online ? Mr Sodiq and anyone that has answers please help me.

Cc: Sodiqyinka

hmmm, i'd advice u contact ur skul ASAP. Though its a bit late to do dat nw... bt jst try.

Nd jst keep praying ok, anytin can happen! Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=alex81 post=33102856]

hmmm, i'd advice u contact ur skul ASAP. Though its a bit late to do dat nw... bt jst try.

Nd jst keep praying ok, anytin can happen! Cheers[/qu

pls,I ll advise u to visit ur school as soon as possible to check d call up numbas sent to all schools and pasted in d student affairs unit of all schools if ur nameand call up numba is dia...because my school student affairs sed DAT ur ll b on d pasted list if and only if u did d only registratn.

cheers!!!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
alex81:

Nd jst keep praying ok, anytin can happen! Cheers

thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.