Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160009 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vkon2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
stechi:

where do you hold your seminars in Lagos and what time?
this seems good
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Imagine you earning over #10.5Million in a year with a onetime investment of #36,000 only into AIMGLOBAL BUSINESS. No buying or Selling of Products. No inventory. No monthly autoship. What if you invested #108,000 and earn #31+million in a year. What if you invested #252,000 and you earn #74+Million in a year. Chat me up. on 08161679285

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by philipobiz: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2015
jblessed:

Hello bro, i just want to inform you that helping hands is NOT a scam... i am also a member since lat year November and i have completed my first stage and im now on master level. This program is a step by step process, whereby the more people you introduce the more you get promoted and achieve all the bonus stipulated. I will advise you to first make a research ( since you can post on nairaland) before concluding that they are scammers. below is my account screen shot as of today. cheers

They have stopped paying for sometime now. The only way you get your money is if you collect registration money from member you are recruiting
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by shommans: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2015
u can join us on whatsapp Etisalat/dfci 08034418228.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sunnyamaechi2(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Helping Hands International is a non governmental organization poised at helping people. Call 08136146240
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Lateefah06: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
want to know if helping hands is really scam or not whatsapp this no 07032202583 then you can decide
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by edmarknetwork: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
ANY NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY THAT TELLS YOU YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO EARN MONEY WILL NOT LAST.
IT IS NOT STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT.
I WILL BE OPENING A THREAD FOR "EDMARK MARKETING PLAN.
WE MOST CONSISTENT WITH LARGEST MARKET SHARE AND,OUR PRODUCTS ARE THE MOST APPEALLING TO PUBLIC.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by stechi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
vkon2:
this seems good

very very good,reliable and not expensive to join.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
stechi:

very very good,reliable and not expensive to join.
stop jumping from post to post, stick to one and you succeed, this what ve learnt. Enjoy ur day.

www.allroundcash.info
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by shommans: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
@stenchi,different areas and members hold seminars at various places in lagos.u ll be informed,but u can join our whatsapp group on 08034418228.
Etisalat is rewarding wth 350k salary monthly for life,also opportunity to own laptops,a Rav4 2015 model,trips etc
all u need to do is to Register with Etisalst/dfci (doctors for children international) with a donation of #1600 and tell 5 friends to do d same,u activate multiple streams of income and save souls,earn while the hopeless children are happier and healthier.join us on groupchat on whatsapp 08034418228
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Ayodeb(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
tonjeola:
Lovecity is only 5 levels. i joined June 19th, i had only registred 3 active members, and i earned closed to N100k with only N3750 (ordinary level) i joined through.
Get the point right! Nobody is saying you are not making money. The truth here is that you are making cool money from Pyramid/ponzi scheme. We know people who have won cars and made millions from such schemes. That does not change the fact. Network marketing is a profession and Nigerians need to learn it and stop running from one scams to another. I know some leaders who founded lovecity and i know why they are there.

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 3:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Ayodeb:

Get the point right! Nobody is saying you are not making money. The truth here is that you are making cool money from Pyramid/ponzi scheme. We know people who have won cars and made millions from such schemes. That does not change the fact. Network marketing is a profession and Nigerians need to learn it and stop running from one scams to another. I know some leaders who founded lovecity and i know why they are there.
no network marketing fell from heaven, they are all founded by human. Thank u
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Ayodeb(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2015
tonjeola:
no network marketing fell from heaven, they are all founded by human. Thank u
I am not here to attack anybody or any company. You are right, no network marketing fell from heaven, that can never be! You are very correct , they are all human institutions. I know, with time we will be able to separate weeds from wheat in network marketing. I strongly believe it is a vehicle for residual income. The power of leverage in Networking can drastically reduce poverty in Africa only if we are able to find the right company. And that call for diligent study. We must move away from the syndrome that anything that brings money is legitimate. The main concept of network marketing is to work hard now, and enjoy your residual income forever. Unfortunately, this is not possible with pyramid companies where tangible products are not marketed. Market products that people always need. That is the basis for residual income. Many of the old schools companies, though with a compensation plans that i described as "slavery" are still around because they are real Network Marketing companies, with products that care for people daily needs. About 2 years ago, the company under review here is talk of the town. We saw laptops, cars won by some people. Now, the dust is settling down. Now we have lovecity with same concept. Early birds will make good dough while late comers will lick the dust eventually. I am not discouraging Network Marketing. But the fact is, learn it, find the right one and pursue it. And dont run from one new opportunities to another. That is not the way to success in MLM! That is my little advise for today. Take it or discard it. It is your decision to make!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vanmusco(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Ayodeb:

I am not here to attack anybody or any company. You are right, no network marketing fell from heaven, that can never be! You are very correct , they are all human institutions. I know, with time we will be able to separate weeds from wheat in network marketing. I strongly believe it is a vehicle for residual income. The power of leverage in Networking can drastically reduce poverty in Africa only if we are able to find the right company. And that call for diligent study. We must move away from the syndrome that anything that brings money is legitimate. The main concept of network marketing is to work hard now, and enjoy your residual income forever. Unfortunately, this is not possible with pyramid companies where tangible products are not marketed. Market products that people always need. That is the basis for residual income. Many of the old schools companies, though with a compensation plans that i described as "slavery" are still around because they are real Network Marketing companies, with products that care for people daily needs. About 2 years ago, the company under review here is talk of the town. We saw laptops, cars won by some people. Now, the dust is settling down. Now we have lovecity with same concept. Early birds will make good dough while late comers will lick the dust eventually. I am not discouraging Network Marketing. But the fact is, learn it, find the right one and pursue it. And dont run from one new opportunities to another. That is not the way to success in MLM! That is my little advise for today. Take it or discard it. It is your decision to make!
you are here again talking of ponzi scheme. Helping hands is one of the best.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
See as evrybody jst dey advertise dia own stuff, whereas d guy jst asked a simple question, he is now getting compound replies.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 2:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Castroii:
See as evrybody jst dey advertise dia own stuff, whereas d guy jst asked a simple question, he is now getting compound replies.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by shommans: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nairalanders im happy for some of us dat reached me and studied the website.those of us dat have registered,kudo!!!!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Cooleasy(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2015
philipobiz:

They have stopped paying for sometime now. The only way you get your money is if you collect registration money from member you are recruiting
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Ayodeb(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians we never learn. If they are not paying and you have to make money from your next recruit what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by origifame(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Helping hands international is real. I am a priest and I am into it. Contact me on 08186255601.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by mdfranksolo(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Helping hands international is an empowerment-based- membership program, a global empowerment opportunity born out of passion for helping the less privileged Experience true Touch, as helping HANDS International gives you the definite Touch and help that indefinitely Empowers you and the people around you. Not only do we empower and Touch your life, we work with you and through you to help and empower other. - by simply referring people(Family and friends) for help and empowerment......WELCOME TO A WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! Now Is Your Turn To: Be Empower For Success Get Help For Better Life Grab Opportunity For Financial Freedom Help For The Less Privilege And The Needy Get INTEREST FREE LOAN Without Collateral Brand New Car House of Your Own FREE LAPTOP Free Int·l Trip Abroad Child Educational Fund Residual Income For Life Come experience the most powerful and impactful global opportunity ever created. The Touch and the Empowerment that comes to you is definite and is second to none in the history of online opportunity. We are here to change lives and to make life easier – We Are The Future of home – based business!!! We create a heaven for you - our member, and give you the type of life you deserves. As our empowerment project progresses, we crave for new development to make life better for the less privilege and making money easier for you - our help partner. What we have done is to blend our passion in the home based industry that has made us who we are WITH our vision for humanity to create genuine empowerment and financial freedom for members and non- members alike via a proven and tested life changing opportunity. We are the best! COME ON IN, let us ride on this tidal wave to Freedom. JOIN US NOW
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by mdfranksolo(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Helping hands international is an empowerment-based- membership program, a global empowerment opportunity born out of passion for helping the less privileged Experience true Touch, as helping HANDS International gives you the definite Touch and help that indefinitely Empowers you and the people around you. Not only do we empower and Touch your life, we work with you and through you to help and empower other. - by simply referring people(Family and friends) for help and empowerment......WELCOME TO A WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! Now Is Your Turn To: Be Empower For Success Get Help For Better Life Grab Opportunity For Financial Freedom Help For The Less Privilege And The Needy Get INTEREST FREE LOAN Without Collateral Brand New Car House of Your Own FREE LAPTOP Free Int·l Trip Abroad Child Educational Fund Residual Income For Life Come experience the most powerful and impactful global opportunity ever created. The Touch and the Empowerment that comes to you is definite and is second to none in the history of online opportunity. We are here to change lives and to make life easier – We Are The Future of home – based business!!! We create a heaven for you - our member, and give you the type of life you deserves. As our empowerment project progresses, we crave for new development to make life better for the less privilege and making money easier for you - our help partner. What we have done is to blend our passion in the home based industry that has made us who we are WITH our vision for humanity to create genuine empowerment and financial freedom for members and non- members alike via a proven and tested life changing opportunity. We are the best! COME ON IN, let us ride on this tidal wave to Freedom. JOIN US NOW call 08167324070
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by mdfranksolo(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Helping hands international is an empowerment-bas ed- membership program, a global empowerment opportunity born out of passion for helping the less privileged Experience true Touch, as helping HANDS International gives you the definite Touch and help that indefinitely Empowers you and the people around you. Not only do we empower and Touch your life, we work with you and through you to help and empower other. - by simply referring people(Family and friends) for help and empowerment.... ..WELCOME TO A WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! Now Is Your Turn To: Be Empower For Success Get Help For Better Life Grab Opportunity For Financial Freedom Help For The Less Privilege And The Needy Get INTEREST FREE LOAN Without Collateral Brand New Car House of Your Own FREE LAPTOP Free Int·l Trip Abroad Child Educational Fund Residual Income For Life Come experience the most powerful and impactful global opportunity ever created. The Touch and the Empowerment that comes to you is definite and is second to none in the history of online opportunity. We are here to change lives and to make life easier – We Are The Future of home – based business!!! We create a heaven for you - our member, and give you the type of life you deserves. As our empowerment project progresses, we crave for new development to make life better for the less privilege and making money easier for you - our help partner. What we have done is to blend our passion in the home based industry that has made us who we are WITH our vision for humanity to create genuine empowerment and financial freedom for members and non- members alike via a proven and tested life changing opportunity. We are the best! COME ON IN, let us ride on this tidal wave to Freedom. JOIN US NOW registeration fee 6,600 call 08167324070 for seminar
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Toks2008(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
vaniesexy:
Imagine you earning over #10.5Million in a year with a onetime investment of
#36,000 only into AIMGLOBAL BUSINESS.
No buying or Selling of Products.
No inventory.
No monthly autoship.
What if you invested #108,000 and earn #31+million in a year.
What if you invested #252,000 and you earn #74+Million in a year.
Chat me up. on 08161679285

As an e-commerce consultant,people have asked me to state my view concerning this business module and i can say the loop hole here is in the balancing of legs which is a big problem in ensuring smooth compensation.

The products can be bought and used but the compensation plan is not too cool considering teh conditions.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Understanding networking

Have you ever used a product or service(s) and told a friend or family member about it? Do you know how many people who have joined face-book,watsup,instagram or even nairaland through you just by telling them about these platforms?

Now lets ask ourselves;"If the manufacturer of that product you introduced a friend to decides to reward you each time that friend buys that product or mark decides to give each face book user 20cents for every one who signs up into face-book through you would you love the idea?"

Many people indulge in network marketing day by day but they just do not realize it but when faced with the decision to vividly take a bold step into network marketing they will usually take a second look and will readily create a cold feet towards the idea and this is indeed very strange.

The truth is that anytime you tell anyone about a product or service,you are indeed networking and what you are vividly doing is marketing the brand by networking friends and family members with words of mouth hence the term NETWORK MARKETING.

But before i state these 5 reasons i would love to quickly let every reader understand that there are basically two ways of earning income in life and that is active and passive.

Active income is the one earned from the regular jobs or service rendered which means you are directly involved in the process of earning and such requires a continual active participation to earn such while passive income is the type of income earned indirectly by leveraging on other people's effort and does not need your repetitive active participation materially or physically.The latter is the secret of many millionaires today while in Nigeria we are still saddled with the active income mentality and this indeed is an unfortunate situation,

Now lets get down to the reasons why you can't do without networking.

1.Every corporation and entrepreneur needs network marketing to stay in business.:

But for networking,how else will face book gain such recognition and how will seun be known today as a proud creator of nairaland? many great products will only lie fallow on the stands if not for one user that told another 2 which in turn informed another 8 and on and on.

In-fact people advertise on nairaland and other platforms because in one way or the other,pioneers of such platform have marketed such by words of mouth to several others and the member base of such platform have now grown to a level where companies now find them as a viable template to advertise their products and services.

2.Regular Job insecurity.:

Day by day people lose their jobs and many more will be retrenched due to growing economy crunch. but when you get involved in network marketing,you are taking a wise step in securing a passive income because that job you so much depend on may be taken away from you in a flash and while you look for a new one,a good network marketing company will bring in a substantial amount to get by . I have seen many people who were working in well established companies who were also part of one network marketing business or the other and some of them lost their jobs and were saved by the commission that they earned from a network company they have joined in the past while they were stil active in their regular jobs.

3.Low employment rate.:

Apparently many people are just myopic to understand that while they look for jobs,their lives need not be on standstill and as i always advice graduates and youths;"look for a job but don't wait for a job".

Another unfortunate twist is that many job seekers end up as a marketer for the company they work for earning direct commissions that is fixed and dependent on working their hearts out yet will be unwilling to take advantage of a good network marketing company to earn unlimited commissions through group efforts.

4.You must retire one day:

Many gainfully employed people forget so soon that no matter how indispensable they may be to that company,someday they must retire and then what next?

Yes you may say you would have generated so much to start your own business but will it be a taboo if you take advantage of a good network marketing system while you are still years ahead of retiring so that you can also start earning passively and save up even more for retirement as well as continue to earn passively even when you are out of active job.

5.It does not disturb your present job or career:

One funny misconception people have is that network marketers are jobless and this is very laughable. I joined a network program in 1998 when i was a fresh graduate and while i was still in my active clearing business i was still earning from this same company and as i write this 15years down the line im still earning and infact it was a succor when i had issues with my business 3 years back.

So i want everyone to understand that network marketing is a good business and all you need to do is to find one that you are ok with the compensation plan and stick with it.

Many Nigerians see network marketing as a get rich quick system and this is where the problem lies. Do not lure anyone into any network company but tell them the truth about it.It is a life long business and what many Nigerians what to achieve with this business in a year was actually designed by the company to take years to achieve.

It can never be saturated because not everyone will progress in the same phase. So look for a good network marketing company and make the best out of it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by edmarknetwork: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=Ayodeb post=38931734]
I am not here to attack anybody or any company. You are right, no network marketing fell from heaven, that can never be! You are very correct , they are all human institutions. I know, with time we will be able to separate weeds from wheat in network marketing. I strongly believe it is a vehicle for residual income. The power of leverage in Networking can drastically reduce poverty in Africa only if we are able to find the right company. And that call for diligent study. We must move away from the syndrome that anything that brings money is legitimate. The main concept of network marketing is to work hard now, and enjoy your residual income forever. Unfortunately, this is not possible with pyramid companies where tangible products are not marketed. Market products that people always need. That is the basis for residual income. Many of the old schools companies, though with a compensation plans that i described as "slavery" are still around because they are real Network Marketing companies, with products that care for people daily needs. About 2 years ago, the company under review here is talk of the town. We saw laptops, cars won by some people. Now, the dust is settling down. Now we have lovecity with same concept. Early birds will make good dough while late comers will lick the dust eventually. I am not discouraging Network Marketing. But the fact is, learn it, find the right one and pursue it. And dont run from one new opportunities to another. That is not the way to success in MLM! That is my little advise for today. Take it or discard it. It is your decision to make![/quote
YOU NAILED IT-YOU SAID THE WHOLE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by lanreecom(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.

Friend, the truth is that it is not a scam, but there are certain things you need to watch out for which may affect your progress in the MLM bizness.

HERE IS AN MLM BUSINESS THAT I CAN RECOMMEND TO YOU:

FOHOW Group is Registered in Nigeria as FOHOW International Nigeria Limited, RC 905616. FOHOW Group, with HQ in China and also Research Institute and Production Factories in China, is into the Research, Production, Packaging and Sales of natural health products that tackle, with almost 100% efficacy, several diseases in the most natural way possible and with no negative side effects either on the short term or long term basis.

We are certified in all the countries where we operate and our products have received several awards and certifications too Our health-enhancing and 100% natural products have NAFDAC, HALAL, ISO9000 certifications and so many other certificates in many countries around the world. This means that our health products have been scientifically and medically proven to be highly efficacious globally. The Breakthrough We have succeeded in the research and manufacture of highly effective and award-winning health products that prevent and cure some rampant and terminal human diseases with high percentage of efficacy and success across the world. This has made Fohow products to be highly sort-after. From our experience in Nigeria so far, Fohow products are in high demand and get sold out fast.

IN FOHOW THERE IS NO compulsory monthly autoship – no group or personal volume requirements (which means no monthly maintenance fee or autoship) – This is a plus for all MLMers in the house. You are not under any obligation to continue to personally buy anything from us in order to make money from the purchase of those you connect to us. Multiple ways to earn money.

– There are up to six ways to make money with FOHOW.
Weekly Team Volume Bonus – 6% residual income on all purchases that happen in your team on a weekly basis either done by you or anyone in your team.

Sponsoring/Matching Bonus – This is another 10% weekly bonus for you of the bonuses earned by the people you refer to FOHOW.
Payment weekly into your bank account
Online business building tools
Unpaid volumes carry over every week
Exotic car reward or cash equivalence of $30,000
International Travel reward or cash equivalence of $3,000
Pleasure boat reward or cash equivalence of $60,000
Luxury house reward or cash equivalence of $200,000
TOTAL PAYOUT 71.5%
Unearned commissions are kept intact till one qualifies to receive it, which is like money in the bank

For more Info About THE FOHOW BUSINESS ,
CALL - 08036988797.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.