Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160007 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Akinlaone231(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Helping Hands international is real

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by princehabyb(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2015
vkon2:
this seems good
yeah..3rd car award coming up Dec 5.....over 40 members already qualified
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by eyoserena: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Helping Hands International is no scam. I have seen the benefits and have people who have enjoyed the rewards. With hard and smart work, you are sure to have a financial turn around even as you impact lives.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by jay(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Helping Hands is for real but you can also try Oriflame business they are into cosmetics just visit www.oriflame.com click on Nigeria. You only need 1200 to register as a consultant. Please kindly use 17864 as your sponsor ID
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by patrick1234(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Janetm: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Helping hands is not a scam people are making a life changing opportunity out of it. Also check four corners alliance group. The only businss to start with a one time payment of $18 which N4000 and earn over N500k within few weeks. To find out whatsapp me on 08035849809

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by francbadoo: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2015
All I can say be say to get 6 people wey go pay #6600 each chaiiii it's not easyoooo

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vanmusco(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2015
francbadoo:
All I can say be say to get 6 people wey go pay #6600 each chaiiii it's not easyoooo
its quite easy. All u must have is integrity. Im a member and I got 6ppl in a week.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by DavidStockland: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
We have two products - duplexes - for sale below:

(1) TYPE – SEMI DETACHED HOUSE

LOCATION – ikota estate villa, LEKKI

Description:
3 bedrooms en-suite, 2 fitted sitting rooms, glamorous kitchen, fitted balcony, suitable boys-quarter apartment, developed security apartment, fine toilets, beautiful parking space, beautiful generator apartment, good storage apartments.

Price – ₦40,000,000.

Title – Governor’s Consent

More Facilities:

24/7 Security Service
Serene Environment
Ample Vehicle Parking
Centralized Water Plant

For more inquiries,
Contacts:
David 09031248659
Henry 09054811245
Bridget 08095672842

WEBSITES - https://havencourts./news/
Emails – havencourts@yahoo.com

(2) TYPE – TERRACED HOUSE

LOCATION – ikota estate villa, LEKKI

Description:

3 bedrooms en-suite, 2 fitted sitting rooms, glamorous kitchen, fitted balcony, suitable boys-quarter apartment, developed security apartment, fine toilets, beautiful parking space, beautiful generator apartment, good storage apartments.

Price – ₦38,000,000 each.

Title – Governor’s Title

More Facilities:

24/7 Security Service
Serene Environment
Ample Vehicle Parking
Centralized Water Plant

For more inquiries,
Contacts:
David 09031248659
Henry 09054811245
Bridget 08095672842

Emails – havencourts@yahoo.com
WEBSITE - https://havencourts./news/
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by BNATS(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Toks2008:

As an e-commerce consultant,people have asked me to state my view concerning this business module and i can say the loop hole here is in the balancing of legs which is a big problem in ensuring smooth compensation.
The products can be bought and used but the compensation plan is not too cool considering teh conditions.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Jamexjulius(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2016
40dogzz:
Ma guy flee @t once, coz these guyz ar big scam. Do u know why? they don't product to sell, they only collect registration money of 6600 from u & u ar on ur own. As am taking to u now my 20k is hanging there. They will tell u that they ar charity organization, but they have nothing 2 show 4 it. But i have good news for u i am in a very nice 1, the first online biz sch that pays u & u earn as well. U see nobody that don't like knowledge so it sells like wild fire. Just hit me with an email petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u the info & the compensation plan is very thight also.
this guy naa the biggest scammer....pls run for your dear life and money.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by maestroz: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2016
jblessed:

Hello bro, i just want to inform you that helping hands is NOT a scam... i am also a member since lat year November and i have completed my first stage and im now on master level. This program is a step by step process, whereby the more people you introduce the more you get promoted and achieve all the bonus stipulated. I will advise you to first make a research ( since you can post on nairaland) before concluding that they are scammers. below is my account screen shot as of today. cheers

Show proof of your withdrawals so i can be convinced its no scam
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by maestroz: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2016
samujoseph:
It's network marketing simple. Why not say forever living is a scam, or GNLD, or even greenlife, herbalife. It's not for everybody doesn't mean it's a scam. To the op. If you don't want to go through the process of building networks, no network marketing company is for you. It's not that it's a scam it's just that some people can't handle the rejection that comes with it.

samu

my sister-in-law introduced this to me. she sent me the video, now i have seen this pixs. have you withdrawn any amount so far? buzz me on whatsapp 08025943747. i did one sometime ago and when i felt it was time to start living big, i was told Nigeria isn't eligible to collect the money when i had dreamt of equalling Adenuga's record.

i would be more convinced if i see proof of withdrwals. getting people to sign on isn't a problem to me.

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Discover the brand new income opportunity that turns a one time sign up fee of $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks. If interested, reply READY, or reach me on whatsapp: +233236897707 or join my facebook group THE ACCOMPLISHERS, for details. Thank you.

Uh, one last thing... someone wrote something, and ended the statement with "... and ask them why they are still poor" *laughing*... Network operators sell you recharge cards everyday, yet you buy, but you have not asked why they are still poor for selling the recharge cards, yet you buy. Or is that one scam too, since it been loaded on a cell phone, could it be scam grin ? lmfao... that is why in todays 21st century, it is called NETWORK MARKETING. Anything internet in todays age is ALWAYS perceived as scam, even when the idea is of a clean source. Na wa o. Someone said something that really made sense, and it goes like this... "... only those that are lazy and wants to get reach quick that will think anything and everything is a scam"

I'm being FUCKING honest right now. If you want it Get-Rich-Quick, how come even the sorry ass yahoo yahoo boys find it hard to 'blow'? Some DON'T even 'blow' for like a year to a year and a half, or even a long time, yet they still sit their sorry asses down infront of their computer devising devious mean to scam their unsuspecting victims. *signs* My point is, whether legal o, whether illegal o, you will still break a sweat for that bread to come.

If you like go to babalawo now, and tell him you want to do sacrifices, just becos you want the easy way out for your sorry lazy ass, you will be disappointed to know that even the gods cannot help becos there is no money.

Nigeria is hard, but only the smart would see the OPPORTUNITY in the CHAOS and seize it! Hit me up today and lets get this started. And please o,... "why are they still poor"... i am not poor, MARKETING is not poor, otherwise, bill gates would no longer need to do anything since he's swimming in billions, according to you, he will just need to relax. But no, MICROSOFT still runs, and you use his products everyday, be it WINDOWS or LUMIA, and the only thing the dude does is make money while he sleeps and you spend money on the INTERNET EVERYDAY! Where does that leave you? Where does that leave us? ...The hard truth is, NOTHING COMES EASY, whether it's legal or not. Otherwise, if things turns out easy, everyone WOULD do it. PS. success is NOT for everyone. No one is born successful... It's a choice that has to be made.

Wake up everyone. Use the information you have with you to shape the condition you want to live in. Thank you. The world is yours. You will succeed. Buzz me on whatsapp today by replying READY, and lets get started.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 30, 2016
@meastroz and to everyone else, these are pictures of withdrawal made and paid into their various accounts. I hope you can sign up now without fear and be rest assure you will recieve alerts of your withdrawals... hook me up, whatsapp: +233236897707 lets get started. Trust me, success is just a stone throw away with this.

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Today is the 2nd of February, slowly, the year is moving. Majority of you guys contacted me about the business idea by replying "READY" or "INTERESTED", what have you done with that info? What you do with it now, will determines how financially sound you want 2016 to be. Click that 'sign up' botton today on the site, and reach me for the username. The sky is only the beginning. To all of our successes. Cheers.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by 3RNEST(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Polorichkidd:
Today is the 2nd of February, slowly, the year is moving. Majority of you guys contacted me about the business idea by replying "READY" or "INTERESTED", what have you done with that info? What you do with it now, will determines how financially sound you want 2016 to be. Click that 'sign up' botton today on the site, and reach me for the username. The sky is only the beginning. To all of our successes. Cheers.
The beginning of this thread is scary. ...I cant risk my money on MLM....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.