Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160011 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by popless(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
tell dem ooo my brother
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by teambiz(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
You say it's a scam and you're introducing another one . When you can't be patient in little, how can you get much? Sit and criticise, people are making money and earning cars. Some people just don't want to work.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ITBusinessGuy(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2016
As a web developer, I am building a pure online model that will beat this Company, in terms of Referral Programmes, payout, and many more.

If you are in Lagos and would be ready to sponsor this reality, pls holla me via What's App.

Do you know this Company makes nothing less than 20M Monthly? I need just one serious person who I can trust. Maximum 3. (Lagos Residents only)
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Barjors: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cool Temper!
I'm a man of little beginning in Helping Hands International but I can categorically tell you that it isn't a scam and does not look like it. As far as I have seen, it's the best of all MLM's
I'm here to douse your fear and erase the bad notion already perceived with Helping Hands International.
Firstly, helping hands is an NGO not a company and they seek donors and sponsorships from both individual and corporate organisations. For these reasons, you do not expect them to throw in all the supports they get as rewards neither do you expect them to put their partners into unending network build up.
To the person who claim to have registered with #20000 I say its a lie (multiple registration is in multiples of #6600)
Helping Hands International is the best of all MLM because:
There is no products selling
It has the cheapest subscription cost
You only need two legs and every other efforts you make are spillovers (bonus) to your downlines
You may register and not prospect any downline yet you increase and earn (residual). etc.

I have not come to market nor prospect you, so if you need additional information contact me at your leisure.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by SuccessDew(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hii. folks..
With all been said, I submit that Helping hands International is not scam.. It is real. It is network marketing. It is Work. It is a "Passive Income" source. I helps d needy and lines the pocket with gold.

It takes #6,600 and your determination to get to the top to excel.
I am a member. Chat me up on +23407061116265 to join.
Regards
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2016
DO NOTHING AND GET NOTHING

The formula for getting nothing is simple and straight forward: just simply do nothing.

This is the line between success and failure.

Successful people keeps doing something while failures are watching, doing nothing whatsoever.

If what you do is nothing then don’t expect something.

Doing nothing disqualifies you from getting something.

Those who do nothing are not expected to have anything.

No man ever reaps from where he did not sow!

What you do determines what you get, Good morning my people.

Whatsapp/call: 07013665980. BBM: 2AEAE4CB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bidamos: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Hello dear friends, I was surprised to see how some people don't believe that Helping Hands international is genuine. I am a proud member and I don't need to tell you what I have benefited from joining. Anyways, I'm offering to register for FREE the first 5 people who get back to my whatsapp number 08033518162. Time is ticking
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by cheks100: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE TODAY?

*I'm too busy
*I'm not an expert.
*What if I loose.
*I don't have patience
*it is not my thing.
*I don't need money.

Your excuses may be legitimate but they won't improve your life.

You must understand one fact that the current economy is not aware of how much you are paid a month, it has moved further without your approval.

If you like take a trumpet blow round the entire nation, go on strike, paint yourself black, it will never go back.

The one thing you can do for yourself, your family, your children is to grow your income to match the current expenses

Do you know some people became billionaires as a result of increase in the cost of living of their country or bad economy?

All things work together for your good if only you know how to leverage from opportunities be it summer or winter.

In a recession like this, note - money is leaving some sector and it's moving to another sector.

Take the bold step to be in charge of your financial life.

Nobody said it is easy!

This is your life, go beyond saying Amen, "it can only get better".
There is a place called ACTION.

We are gradually moving away from the CERTIFICATE era to the SABIFICATE era (what do you do with what you know?)

This is not just becoming rich, but staying wealthy.

No excuse!
Get started with HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL today with $40 (N6,600)

Don't procrastinate, contact me today for success connection +2348182447114 (call/whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by zinny7: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2016
Please I also need to know.. Is Mobile Airtime NG a scam Its an online recharge host promoting sme online top up.. I need your response..
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by lovean: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
For those of u bringing down one mlm through bad comments just to uplift ur own mlm ur being childish and foolish...... Helping hands international is real and very benefitial.....to know more u can qoute me.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ugo41babe(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2016
well i can confirm that helping hand is not a scam. i doubted them but i joined because the money is small.. now am nt regreting. for a very elaborate analysis of helping hand,contact me on watsapp.. 08032573944
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2016
stino4win:
You will be the best to judge yourself, I am in Stage 2 in Helping Hands International and I have earned $1000, a brand new HP Laptop, I am currently pursuing stage3 for my Brand new 2015 Hyundai Elantra car worth ($22, 000) You can attend any of their seminar centres close to your Area Or 08068019494 to direct you.
Kindly post the pic n receipt of the Laptop received by you to convince me.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by LKO(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:

Their agents have massively flooded the thread asking all to add me on their whatsapp number, quite funny.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Yarduni: 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
Helping hands international is a scam. See here https://www.nairaland.com/3080260/why-helping-hands-scam
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by pops1(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2016
Hello Fisayo; im in Akure and will actually like to join in.
Fisayo1212:
I can tell u dis is real, am also doing it in Akure
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nawebco(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:

My brother, this world is a global world where no one can actually fake you unless you close your eyes. sincerely, he can fake receipt and post another laptop for you to jump into it.
but the fact it HHI is real. you can browse the internet to get independent views which are more credible than anybody posting receipt on nairaland. you can also visit any of the numerous training centres nationwide to get the best of info.

whether you believe it or not, people earn cars (brand new) every week from HHI in Nigeria.
good luck!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nawebco(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
PLEASE i need Benue state seminar address of HHi and time of the seminar. someone help quick.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by cheks100: 11:44pm On May 13, 2016
We work as a team to achieve our goals
Whatsapp me on 08182447114

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by cheks100: 11:48pm On May 13, 2016
cheks100:
We work as a team to achieve our goals
Whatsapp me on 08182447114

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nonyeluv1(f): 12:06am On May 14, 2016
bidamos:
Hello dear friends, I was surprised to see how some people don't believe that Helping Hands international is genuine. I am a proud member and I don't need to tell you what I have benefited from joining. Anyways, I'm offering to register for FREE the first 5 people who get back to my whatsapp number 08033518162. Time is ticking
register for free how?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nonyeluv1(f): 12:14am On May 14, 2016
this helping hands international sounds really interesting. i would have love to join but my fear is how to convince pple to join and register under me. its not easy to convince pple at all. and dats what is actually discouraging me from joining them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.