Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope (12954 Views)

To Da Petite Ladies / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

I don't think you get what I was trying to say. What I meant is, even though I struggle to hold down a job due to being easily bored, I force myself every day because I want a good life. Good life needs money & you get money by getting your ass up & deal.

No, I'd never sleep with anyone for that sort of thing. That's just low.

No... I don't think you get it... what do you term good life...? fast cars, expensive Champaign...? nope... you don't get it... remember when you first ask me if I was into yahoo...? Pudding... that's a false life...

but anyways... Goodluck to you... I honestly hope you find what you're looking for...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
lol@giant ladies. Now,do u ladies have inferiority issues,like when u see ur "boo" talking to a bigger ladie with all d curves,don't u feel intimidated? I have never seen a tall dude getting married to a small girl before tho? Sex would just be awkward.

I don't know if its because I am petite or something else... I don't feel intimidated by anyone's look I just act like I don't care..
Petite ladies have got extra guts and I know I am pretty smart..
What about Will Smith and Jada?
I am a 5'4 and was with a 6'4 don't ask us how we coped tongue.. The times I felt funny were when we get to some gathering and all eyes will be on us...(I know in their minds they will be like how is this little one coping)

3 Likes

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

No... I don't think you get it... what do you term good life...? fast cars, expensive Champaign...? nope... you don't get it... remember when you first ask me if I was into yahoo...? Pudding... that's a false life...

but anyways... Goodluck to you... I honestly hope you find what you're looking for...

We obviously have VERY different communication styles. Good life is subjective. I don't care about fast cars & all that crap. I just want to be able to afford basic necessities & the only way to do that is by holding down a job. Comprende?
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

We obviously have VERY different communication styles. Good life is subjective. I don't care about fast cars & all that crap. I just want to be able to afford basic necessities & the only way to do that is by holding down a job. Comprende?

Basic...? what are the basic...? Food, Clothing and Shelter... A job you love will definately get you the basic... no matter how small...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Basic...? what are the basic...? Food, Clothing and Shelter... A job you love will definately get you the basic... no matter how small...

Dude, I give up. Let's let it rest .
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, I give up. Let's let it rest .
lipsrsealed
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

I don't know if its because I am petite or something else... I don't feel intimidated by anyone's look I just act like I don't care..
I am a 5'4 and was with a 6'4 don't ask us how we coped tongue.. The times I felt funny were when we get to some gathering and all eyes will be on us...(I know in their minds they will be like how is this little one coping)
lol. How did u two cope tongue I need to do a documentary on this cheesy
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
lepasharon:

For sex?

Lol. No not really.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by andyanders: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

Being a petite lady is a blessing baby because you do not have problem with weight an all those flesh that age them.
Do you know the problem most of these ladies go along with? Their breath, their inability to take proper bath, cannot cope with their thighs and so many problems and also sweating. In fact, big ladies have problems. Moving them around when you are having fun or itimacy is another big problem.You cannot maneuver them and their thighs are always a problem to handle while petite ladies would turn your life around with most of them having firm bossoms and many things.

1 Like

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:
lol. How did u two cope tongue I need to do a documentary on this cheesy
I am not going to do a wide generalization but I have always had tall friends (around 6feet) and petite ones (ladies) so let me judge with the ones I know.
Tall guys are usually calm, maybe their height really don't allow them throw themselves every where. But the petite ones are so chatty, full of energy and bustling with life, got this extra guts and wants to say Ohhh don't dare me, so I think it just makes a perfect match.

1 Like

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
favoured234:

So you are petite? Are you married?
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
hifaif:

So you are petite? Are you married?
Yes. I am petite and I am single. Are you 6"4" are you married? Do you earn 50k per month cheesy

1 Like

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
favoured234:

Yes. I am petite and I am single. Are you 6"4" are you married? Do you earn 50k per month cheesy

I am not 6'4, shorter than that. I am single. I don't have a fixed income. What is your take about that?
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by akwunmi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
bu i like cutie babes sha,evrytin portable n 9ice....
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by lepasharon(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
andyanders:

Being a petite lady is a blessing baby because you do not have problem with weight an all those flesh that age them.
Do you know the problem most of these ladies go along with? Their breath, their inability to take proper bath, cannot cope with their thighs and so many problems and also sweating. In fact, big ladies have problems. Moving them around when you are having fun or itimacy is another big problem.You cannot maneuver them and their thighs are always a problem to handle while petite ladies would turn your life around with most of them having firm bossoms and many things.

cool cool
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by lepasharon(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yep, it just happened again.....an 18 yr old asked me out undecided..fml lol
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by twerkjack: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
I LOVE MY BODY JUST AS PERFECTLY AS IT IS wink
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
What type of guys approach u petite beauties

Guys who like flair, flexibility and portability.

Dated quite a number of petite ladies in my time, and boy! Small packages r explosive!

Mostly I go for personality now, so it don't matter d size of d body, it's d size of d mind!

1 Like

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
zomoears:

Guys who like flair, flexibility and portability.

Dated quite a number of petite ladies in my time, and boy! Small packages r explosive!

Mostly I go for personality now, so it don't matter d size of d body, it's d size of d mind!
"Small packages are explosive!" Explain please wink
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:

"Small packages are explosive!" Explain please wink

U don't want me to get graphic, do u?

All d gymnastics made possible by size?

You don't want to know tongue
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
the annoying thing about been petite is when a guy young enough to be your younger brother is asking you out

3 Likes

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
ejo oga..e lo si sports section lo pariwo. Ki lo kan petite ladies kan shesea. Jor o
you are petite going by the image you have on.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
creamydude:
you are petite going by the image you have on.
k
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 4:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Liciase:
the annoying thing about been petite is when a guy young enough to be your younger brother is asking you out

Ain't that sexy? Go check out overweight gals and how old they look, and u d thank ur creator for giving u dat "everyoung" body.

I love cute ladies. I swear, they turn me on like en...

Be proud o, u guys have fans
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2015
twerkjack:
I LOVE MY BODY JUST AS PERFECTLY AS IT IS wink

Am sure when u "twerk" that body for "jack", it will be something...

If ur a cute one, put ur hands on ur chest and repeat after me.

I am..... sexy!
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
guys that don't have strength undecided

This is not fair o! Dont have strength for what na?

It's a choice, bro. The s€x en, no be here o! Them no de tire, and any corner u wan hang dem, dem ready! Na who no get srength de go wake "lion"?
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2015
zomoears:

Ain't that sexy? Go check out overweight gals and how old they look, and u d thank ur creator for giving u dat "everyoung" body.

I love cute ladies. I swear, they turn me on like en...

Be proud o, u guys have fans
yea but sometimes it makes me have low self-esteem and embarrassed
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by foxyac3(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chaii Yetunde!! She won miss petite 2yrs in a row .. My crush of life........
Back to the matter. "if she aint petite, she doesn't freak me" .
My kind of girls. My gf better remain petite o!

1 Like

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Liciase:
yea but sometimes it makes me have low self-esteem and embarrassed

Ur self esteem can never be low, so long as ur knowledge of self and Christ is high.Work on both. Know thyself. Know Christ.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by zomoears(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wow! Petite ladies are d bomb!

Kai, can't help but say it again.

if u r petite n u know it shout hurrah!
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by cocoberry(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cheating on me? shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

hifaif:

I am not 6'4, shorter than that. I am single. I don't have a fixed income. What is your take about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist – / Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / A Woman Removes Paint Varnish And Discovers Her Husband’s 50-year-old Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.