Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope (12693 Views)

To Da Petite Ladies / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I wouldn't be surprised... I was expecting more extreme... extremities... wink

Boy, be quiet! Ha!
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
I've had some of my petite female friends complain about her they are overlooked by guys because of their smallish physique and sometimes,when they ask a guy to guess their age they guess between 10-20! These are ladies btw 23-26years. To the chikitos,how do u feel and cope ans what do you create a good impression at first encounter.

Lol... reminded me of a girl I met in my finals at college... I've always known her... never had the liver to walk up to her... I was 18...and I looked way older than 18... this was 2007... so she said hi one day... we got talking... and she told me... straight up... she been noticing me but felt I was a snub... Lol... we got really close... and we had less than two months left in school... we needed to catch up on most things... hehe *evil smiley...* then a month passed she asked of my age... she was smallish... I really liked her... thought we were agemates... so I told her... I'm 18... she just smiled... then some insane pressure grew on her from home to get married... the flame went out... we grew apart... but I still kept in touch... then after college... we all came back for clearance... I was with her... that's when I saw her date of birth... September 1983... I was shocked... my heart skipped some beats... it was so strange... I didn't know what to do... she didn't think I saw her date of birth... yeah I have a thing for older women... but this one hit me... she's married now... two kids... still accuses me of breaking communications with her when she calls... I don't know... I could say hello... but you know... a little smoke and there's fire... I don't think she deserves it... so i say hi from a distance...

PunkyOh:

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Boy, be quiet! Ha!

What...?!
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... reminded me of a girl I met in my finals at college... I've always known her... never had the liver to walk up to her... I was 18...and I looked way older than 18... this was 2007... so she said hi one day... we got talking... and she told me... straight up... she been noticing me but felt I was a snub... Lol... we got really close... and we had less than two months left in school... we needed to catch up on most things... hehe *evil smiley...* then a month passed she asked of my age... she was smallish... I really liked her... thought we were agemates... so I told her... I'm 18... she just smiled... then some insane pressure grew on her from home to get married... the flame went out... we grew apart... but I still kept in touch... then after college... we all came back for clearance... I was with her... that's when I saw her date of birth... September 1983... I was shocked... my heart skipped some beats... it was so strange... I didn't know what to do... she didn't think I saw her date of birth... yeah I have a thing for older women... but this one hit me... she's married now... two kids... still accuses me of breaking communications with her when she calls... I don't know... I could say hello... but you know... a little smoke and there's fire... I don't think she deserves it... so i say hi from a distance...

LMAO. And which year were you born?
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMAO. And which year were you born?

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Aww, you're a baby smiley

Btw, what are you getting out of that sex forum? I commented on a thread over there by mistake & now I feel weird. Kinda dirty lol.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Mhizizzy(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God I have a big body
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Btw, what are you getting out of that sex forum? I commented on a thread over there by mistake & now I feel weird. Kinda dirty lol.

It's the realest section on nairaland... I told you I'm perverted... it's who I am... there are some fake asses there but real recognise real...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

It's the realest section on nairaland... I told you I'm perverted... it's who I am... there are some fake asses there but real recognise real...

Hehe. Ok.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

I know I'm a baby... cute and charming... I think it's the charm... it works for me... unlike you... my crazy would outdo your crazy... on a poor day... tongue
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by pearlyn(f): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
I'm coping very well.i love my small stature,won't choose anoda if given d chance.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I know I'm a baby... cute and charming... I think it's the charm... it works for me... unlike you... my crazy would outdo your crazy... on a poor day... tongue

Maybe or maybe not wink But then again, it depends on what we're talking about. Hmm...
What's your crazy?
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Maybe or maybe not wink But then again, it depends on what we're talking about. Hmm...
What's your crazy?

I don't have specifics... I'm all round... I don't limit myself to a particular type of crazy... I wouldn't be Aquarius that way...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=iPopAlomo post=31777688]

I don't have specifics... I'm all round... I don't limit myself to a particular type of crazy... I wouldn't be Aquarius that

*modified
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL!

Well, sometimes I brush my teeth while doing head stands. Don't ask why because I also don't know & don't try it because you're going to choke lol. Do you also get the need to do really odd things just because. No real reason other than trying something different from how it's usually done? I do that a lot & apparently it's an Aquarius thing because other Aquarius people on astrology forums say they also go through the same thing.

That's normal crazy...

I've had carry overs cos I missed my exam to watch Arsenal play Saturday early kick off... shoot... I even failed WAEC in 2003 cos I would watch the champions league and the replay of the second match till past 12... I would sleep of after the match and I won't read... that's career threatening crazy...

I type brilliant... yeah... I know I am... but throughout tertiary institution... I never studied... it was boring... and what do you know... I came out with a second class lower... CGPA 2.49... I can go on... I like to think I'm the regular guy... but girls have a different opinion of me.... Lol...

it's the CHARM!!!
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

That's normal crazy...

I've had carry overs cos I missed my exam to watch Arsenal play Saturday early kick off... shoot... I even failed WAEC in 2003 cos I would watch the champions league and the replay of the second match till past 12... I would sleep of after the match and I won't read... that's career threatening crazy...

I type brilliant... yeah... I know I am... but throughout tertiary institution... I never studied... it was boring... and what do you know... I came out with a second class lower... CGPA 2.49... I can go on... I like to think I'm the regular guy... but girls have a different opinion of me.... Lol...

it's the CHARM!!!

Hahaha. You have a big ego thing going on. Very familiar tongue
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. You have a big ego thing going on. Very familiar tongue

I'm telling you... my coursemates believed I'm a failure... my teachers told me I was unserious... I don't know.... hopefully I become successful... prove them all wrong...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm telling you... my coursemates believed I'm a failure... my teachers told me I was unserious... I don't know.... hopefully I become successful... prove them all wrong...

Aww, you will be smiley Just keep pushing
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Aww, you will be smiley Just keep pushing

Lol... I'm tired...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... I'm tired...

It'll be alright. One day is one day.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

It'll be alright. One day is one day.

Lol... How's the library...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
lepasharon:
Story of my life Op. People allways think im younger. Small children think they are your mates.
Its hard to find my size when I shop for clothes too. cry
lepasharon:
Story of my life Op. People allways think im younger. Small children think they are your mates.
Its hard to find my size when I shop for clothes too.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... How's the library...

It's quiet. I'm bored too lol
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's quiet. I'm bored too lol

Quit your job... Lol... that's what I'll do...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Quit your job... Lol... that's what I'll do...

I've done the quitting thing out of boredom but I'm trying to be stable now, you know. See, that's why I'd never be with a guy that's exactly like me. Too much irresponsibility. Someone has to provide stability
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

I've done the quitting thing out of boredom but I'm trying to be stable now, you know. See, that's why I'd never be with a guy that's exactly like me. Too much irresponsibility. Someone has to provide stability

You definitely know you are not ready for stability... be true to yourself...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You definitely know you are not ready for stability... be true to yourself...

Hahaha. I definitely feel that way but I'll end up living under a bridge if I follow my instincts lol. Sometimes you have to go with your unnatural nature in order to survive. It's not easy but it's doable.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by Filashade(f): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
We are coping. But I hate it when people take me for granted cuz of my size o.

Especially when u r angry. They are like "Awwww ur so cute when angry" (that's here in the UK)

Am like wtf? Seriously? Do you have to remind of my size each time am doing or saying something.

I have learnt to love myself. If people no lyk me coz of my height/size, that's their business. E no concern me.

I just ignore them.

At the end of the day. I will look younger when am 30/40 so its a good benefit.

PETITE 4 LYF!!!!!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. I definitely feel that way but I'll end up living under a bridge if I follow my instincts lol. Sometimes you have to go with your unnatural nature in order to survive. It's not easy but it's doable.

And be unhappy for the rest of your life...?!
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

And be unhappy for the rest of your life...?!

Something's gotta give. Follow boring routine & make money vs. Being free & broke. Erm, I think I'll take the money since it's only a few hours of torture anyway. You should try it. You want success, right? It doesn't come easy. You have to conform & change somehow.
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by iPopAlomo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Something's gotta give. Follow boring routine & make money vs. Being free & broke. Erm, I think I'll take the money since it's only a few hours of torture anyway. You should try it. You want success, right? It doesn't come easy. You have to conform & change so
mehow.

And you wonder why we have cheating husbands and cheating wives... the grass isn't any greener on the other side...

From an Aquarius point of view... you just utter total nonsense... I can't believe you'll say something like that...

One quick question... Would you sleep with your boss for a pay rise...? no explanations please... it's a yes or no question...
Re: Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope by PunkyOh(f): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

And you wonder why we have cheating husbands and cheating wives... the grass isn't any greener on the other side...

From an Aquarius point of view... you just utter total nonsense... I can't believe you'll say something like that...

One quick question... Would you sleep with your boss for a pay rise...? no explanations please... it's a yes or no question...

I don't think you get what I was trying to say. What I meant is, even though I struggle to hold down a job due to being easily bored, I force myself every day because I want a good life. Good life needs money & you get money by getting your ass up & deal.

No, I'd never sleep with anyone for that sort of thing. That's just low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.