Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! (8829 Views)

Funny Pre–wedding Photoshoot That Would Blow Your Mind / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

What the Bleep am I up to
You came and troubled me!!!
Bleep your day too.
What rude little boys.
Look at this teenager calling her father's mate little. shocked
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
Look at this teenager calling her father's mate little. shocked

Ok
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Wtf my father's Friends? My father dnt know you fool so leave me alone
Sure you wanna walk this line? undecided

I take no prisoners. I don't care if you're female. I'll read you your life history and you'll have no option than to deactivate.

Don't test me. undecided
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
Sure you wanna walk this line? undecided

I take no prisoners. I don't care if you're female. I'll read you your life history and you'll have no option than to deactivate.

Don't test me. undecided

Yh Yh
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Good you have some issues
Sex deprived FOOL
_Bitch.

And I mean a female dog on heat . . . You brought yourself to look for customers on here? Making sensual comments on every thread? Who da fvck falls for such rubbish anymore? If you're hoping on that, you'll go hungry. How about going back the the spot you stand every night. Cretinous half baked education having fvcktard.

Now fvck off my mentions, and unfollow me. Jobless _twat.

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Seriousbabe or missclassydumbass?
The goat makes it too easy for it to be spotted.

Same attention seeking techniques.

1. Always new.
2. Have always been viewing as a guest.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by uzumakis: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2015
though I do keep still and observe, 'Zedx' I do say you out of the line. you quoted the moniker rudely and d post following for was childish, Dax took it in with a swift but a friendly reply yet u again shout foul and still doing same. man quit dat act so not you...
Darkangel resorting to insult as calling someone fool doesnt sound mature..
make una apologise and call truce joor cheesy
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2015
uzumakis:
though I do keep still and observe, 'Zedx' I do say you out of the line. you quoted the moniker rudely and d post following for was childish, Dax took it in with a swift but a friendly reply yet u again shout foul and still doing same. man quit dat act so not you...
Darkangel resorting to insult as calling someone fool doesnt sound mature..
make una apologise and call truce joor cheesy
ZedX is not as gullible as you are. I spot fake people as a hobby. It's as easy as breathing. How I choose to engage them is strictly my business. How about you quit acting judge and all so knowledgeable about what you obviously do not know, and mind your business.

I mean this in a friendly way.

Cheers.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2015
cry

ZedX6:
_Bitch.

And I mean a female dog on heat . . . You brought yourself to look for customers on here? Making sensual comments on every thread? Who da fvck falls for such rubbish anymore? If you're hoping on that, you'll go hungry. How about going back the the spot you stand every night. Cretinous half baked education having fvcktard.

Now fvck off my mentions, and unfollow me. Jobless _twat.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by uzumakis: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
ZedX is not as gullible as you are. I spot fake people as a hobby. It's as easy as breathing. How I choose to engage them is strictly my business. How about you quit acting judge and all so knowledgeable about what you obviously do not know, and mind your business.

I mean this in a friendly way.

Cheers.
maybe am easily persuaded cheesy...... but still don't you think spotting and removing fakes and their like should be done by those paid moderators?
BTW if I did act a judge then am sorry not my intention but criticing me of interference**same can be said of you mate cheesy
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2015
uzumakis:

maybe am easily persuaded cheesy...... but still don't you think spotting and removing fakes and their like should be done by those paid moderators?
BTW if I did act a judge then am sorry not my intention but criticing me of interference**same can be said of you mate cheesy

cool
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by uzumakis: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

I don't understand how I am being accused of being fake. I just registered and I get attacked.
easy.... Are you fake?
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
uzumakis:

easy.... Are you fake?

Fake as in how? My account my picture or as a person? Then No, No, and HELL NO...
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Liars everywhere

OP take This tall tale elsewhere.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by uzumakis: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Fake as in how? My account my picture or as a person? Then No, No, and HELL NO...
then why get bothered, beside we live in such a system were everyone doesn't care so....
its a faceless forum after all and anyone can decide how to act and what to say. just enjoy yourself as long as you want but don't go causing trouble cheesy

BTW you said you pix... lemme check if its.....hehehe
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Dumb fvcking ass.

What "polish" person will say "as in"?

Foooooool!! grin you dey find maga abi? Na thunder go faya ya generation. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2015
...She is Done..
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Ok whatever you say

ZedX6:
Dumb fvcking ass.

What "polish" person will say "as in"?

Foooooool!! grin you dey find maga abi? Na thunder go faya ya generation. Nonsense!
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
The goat makes it too easy for it to be spotted.

Same attention seeking techniques.

1. Always new.
2. Have always been viewing as a guest.

Oh! I thought only me noticed. Shes jst too dull
She no smart at all
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oh! I thought only me noticed. Shes jst too dull
She no smart at all

Blah di blaaah embarassed
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Blah di blaaah embarassed

Dnt even start with me. U know iv never liked u. And i'l always uncover yu
Silly fa.g
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dnt even start with me. U know iv never liked u. And i'l always uncover yu
Silly fa.g

I honestly don't know what you're talking about but I'll jst leave it alone. Ps you're very very handsome. kiss
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

I honestly don't know what you're talking about but I'll jst leave it alone. Ps you're very very handsome. kiss

Jst stay on the low else.......
And tnx fr d compliment
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2015
It didn't blow my mind.

Fejiro on the average, lets in 10 sticks every day in Warri.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by EmmySparky(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Tallestt:
Blood of Jesus!! Whatttt!! Na food? My God!! Mehn that chick needs serious prayer I swear. She no normal at all. Believe me when I say so. Girls love sex I cannot deny but here's is just too much,haba. Even thrice in a week seff nah albarka
ur dp ennnn....I like what I see
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by EmmySparky(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
Na your job na. . . Why won't you love your job?
hahaha baba u cracked me up with this...u are 100percent correct...that's what I call passion for one's job...if everyone in 9ja love their jobs this way we would have a better country...lol
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by funlord(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2015
cool The o.p and his story are both related! One is a LIAR and the other is made up of LIES! gtfoh!

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Lies

56 tyms? Per week
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by funlord(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2015
Even if her " coochie" dey use fuel or get inverter? How will someone have sex 56 times a week? And 8 times daily? Is a day not 24hrs! So if she goes 2 work @ 9am and she closes by 5pm, who dey do the labour wen her and oga and driver dey lash? Or does she work in a blue film company? Abeg sum people should do dia research b4 coming 2 post false garbage on d internet! Crap featuring Opio!
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
**I was not here**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified / My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. / Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.