Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala (696 Views)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / I Swear PĆ¹ssy Don Tire Me / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by favourmic(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm in love with a very beautiful girl I truly love her so much and we both love each other that we have decided to use her dob for our wedding date, but so sad she told me she is travelling to Lagos to visit her sister but she was rob and I was told they have killed her, many people was thinking I'm the one that plan it, I travel to Lagos to distance my self after few yrs, I meet another beautiful girl and I'm in love with her I told her about my past, and we both decided to get married, but so sad few month to our wedding date, I meet my first love back and we both love each other and she explain to me that it's God that save her, she also been searching for me since please advise what should I do now?
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by CloneX: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Stick with the 2nd one.
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by temitemi1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Another yoruba movie to watch out for, pls grab ur original copy from D arenal oshodi grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by DAIL(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
your case no b here, e worst pas shekau own...my candid advice : go hang ur self...d world is a curel place
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by 234GT(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Unreal!
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
angry

Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
He did not even try to make it believable undecided
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by Melahou(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
wait after election you`ll meet another one...then marry her when Jonathan is declared the winner
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by favourmic(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hahahahahah
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by favourmic(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Another yoruba movie to watch out for, pls grab ur original copy from D arenal oshodi grin grin grin

You Don watch that movie.. ... Lol
Re: What Should I Do Now I Don Tire For Love Wahala by FLAWLES(f): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Marry the third(3rd)one

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Delicacies You Should Eat To Spice Up Your Sexual Life / Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? / What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.