Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? (701 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by efepro(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
She tells you, "Oh common David, You dnt have to waste your money renting an apartment. You can move in with me"

Guys, would you buy this idea?
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
yes for a short period of time

no if she lives with her parents or any relatives
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by iPopAlomo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
No... No... No...

I come home late... I play PlayStation with the guys and the volume at MAX... My padis use my house for away match (if you know what I mean...) We watch football and drink beers... how many girls go reason am...?

Then she go give you condition for living with her... turn you to boy boy... sweep floor, wash plates, wash toilets... the worst of it all...

I WANT YOU HOME BY SIX... I've never reasoned it before... I never will...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by cocoberry(f): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can't even think of telling him to move in with me........ I soooooo much Cherish my privacy + my space.
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by KINGpharoah: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes its nobody's biz.
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by akinsadeez(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
definitely not
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by Welrez(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
I won't even think it.
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
ForWetin I dey Kraze.
Puffs Sk on thread
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by falconey(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
probably the worst IDEA ever, temporarily most guys will accept.
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by FLAWLES(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
AH AH AH AH;wat a joke
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by zicoraads: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
I can't even think of telling him to move in with me........ I soooooo much Cherish my privacy + my space.
Like it or not...I must move in next month tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by zicoraads: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
iPopAlomo:
No... No... No...

I come home late... I play PlayStation with the guys and the volume at MAX... My padis use my house for away match (if you know what I mean...) We watch football and drink beers... how many girls go reason am...?

Then she go give you condition for living with her... turn you to boy boy... sweep floor, wash plates, wash toilets... the worst of it all...

I WANT YOU HOME BY SIX... I've never reasoned it before... I never will...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by ronald4lif(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
I pray never to find myself in such situation. The condition she'll give is likely to be unberable.
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oh well..... Can't tell for sure
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by cocoberry(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kai Zicoraads! Full time? No way, maybe weekends Yessss grin

zicoraads:
Like it or not...I must move in next month tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerian ladies r stingy eh. Akpo dem be.
Re: Guys, Can You Live In Your Girlfriend's Rented Apartment? by ojun50(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
my dick is nt meant for one lady for now so I 'neeeeeeeedddddd my space my privacy.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Phrase? / Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend / Cheating Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.