Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men (1593 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by AnEvangelist: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
She is a Nigerian, but hates to associate with Nigerians or Africans because of drama, and even prefers fellowshipping with Whites or a mixed congeration that is not predominantly black but mixed with people of all races including Africans, but she'd love to marry a Naija.How will she achieve this?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by rahulthepcl(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Confusing.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
By waking of frm her crazy dream
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by adanduka: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Demons may be involved shocked
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by ireneony(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
she is a confused being
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Blakjewelry(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Trying to achieve the possible with the impossible. She should come to naija regularly or may be tell her people back home to find a husband for her. The last part was a joke
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Boland(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Figure out what make you not to associate with black peeps, and go for a nigerian man that has little of the characteristics....
How about that?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by MzQueen(f): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am with you shocked
adanduka:
Demons may be involved shocked
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by dajoaneke(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
She'll have to marry a half-blood Nigerian.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
AnEvangelist:
She is a Nigerian, but hates to associate with Nigerians or Africans because of drama, and even prefers fellowshipping with Whites or a mixed congeration that is not predominantly black but mixed with people of all races including Africans, but she'd love to marry a Naija.How will she achieve this?
There are lot of Nigerian that don't associate with lot of Nigerians
Dealing with our people can be drama
Keep looking
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
By waking of frm her crazy dream

grin grin grin
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

There are lot of Nigerian that don't associate lot of nigerians
Dealing with our people can be drama

Are you one of them?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
She is a racist. Make she marry oyinbo
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

Are you one of them?
why are u asking?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

why are u asking?

Just asking
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:
She is a racist. Make she marry oyinbo
she is not racist
our people are full of drama
the less Nigerians u deal with the less drama in ur life
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by wiringdpt(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
No, we don't want her.

Message from Nigeria Boyfriends Association
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

Just asking
Yes
So
Your account is so new, I think you have other user account on NL
stop playing your game
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

she is not racist
our people are full of drama
the less Nigerians u deal with the less drama in ur life

I'm sure most racists have a reason for being one.
Hate black people because they are full of drama. What a load of crap.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

Yes
So
Your account is so new, I think you have other user account on NL
stop playing your game

What game are you playing?

So are you saying you don't have Nigerian friends?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

I'm sure most racists have a reason for being one.
Hate black people because they are full of drama. What a load of crap.
it is not hate
less of Nigerians less your problem and victory being put out their
You might not understand But I do
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

What game are you playing?

So are you saying you don't have Nigerian friends?
You have Nigerian friends
Have limited number of Nigerian friends, some of this people might not wish you well
some year ago in a city 90% of Nigerian who came three year before I came and after
was all running games
I was not interested in running game
so I didn't deal with lot of nigerians
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

it is not hate
less of Nigerians less your problem and victory being put out their
You might not understand But I do

Didn't you read the topic? "She Hates Black People But Wants Black Men"

I agree with you, Nigerians are dramatic including me and you, but you can't just hate them because of that.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

Didn't you read the topic? "She Hates Black People But Wants Black Men"

I agree with you, Nigerians are dramatic including me and you, but you can't just hate them because of that.
The fewer Nigerian friends you have the less the drama
How can you hate black people and want to marry one?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

How can you hate black people and want to marry one?

That's the question.

Help me ask the op abeg.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

The fewer Nigerian friends you have the less the drama

I agree with you.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

That's the question.

Help me ask the op abeg.
You go to Nigerian church
they are addressing up to show off
Yes,90%
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by luigiajah(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
I've never seen anyone as confused as this. Is She A Nigerian
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
luigiajah:
I've never seen anyone as confused as this. Is She A Nigerian
She is not confuse
she know what she want
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by Blakjewelry(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
On a second thought it depends on the people you choose to associate with, for me I choose my friends carefully. Like I said before, visit naija regularly, you might just find the right one, if you are in the right place at the right time.
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by luigiajah(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
GoodFaith:

She is not confused
she knows what she wants

Yeah.. Ok... Make I Hear... If this isn't a cooked up story then...?
Re: She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men by GoodFaith: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
luigiajah:

Yeah.. Ok... Make I Hear... If this isn't a cooked up story then...?
It is not a cook up story because I have first hand experience on this issue
The issue for her is " how can she keep her Nigerian identity without the drama"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Is This Stupidity Or Love And Can You Do Such / What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? / Which Song Do You Have On Repeat Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.