Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? (1593 Views)

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean when a male nurse asks a lady the following questions:

"Have You ever Been Pregnant, mai'm?"

"How Many Children do you have mai'm?"

"Have You Ever Been Pregnant mai'm?"

"Have You ever been tested for HIV mai'm"?

"Have You ever been married mai'm?"

"When Was The Last Time You Had Your Period"?

"What Kind of Job do you do mai'm?"

And after he was done with his questions, he began staring at a picture of me.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by pussyeater(m): 2:30am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when a male nurse asks a lady the following questions:

It means...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:
]Hi all, what does it mean when a male nurse asks a lady the following questions:
he wants to know if you have ever been pregnant.
he wants to know how many children you have
he wants to know if you've ever been pregnant
he wants to know if you've ever been tested for HiV
he wants to know if you've ever been married.
he wants to know what kind of job you do.

Stupid questions are questions that, if answered honestly, will have disappointing and obvious answers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by mamagee3(f): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Teempakguy:
he wants to know if you have ever been pregnant.
he wants to know how many children you have
he wants to know if you've ever been pregnant
he wants to know if you've ever been tested for HiV
he wants to know if you've ever been married.
he wants to know what kind of job you do.

Stupid questions are questions that, if answered honestly, will have disappointing and obvious answers.
But why does he keep asking questions surrounding se.x?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

But why does he keep asking questions surrounding se.x?
Depends on what you went to the hospital for.
All these are standard medical questions and trust me, if he wanted to hit on you, he would be asking a very different set of questions.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Teempakguy:

Depends on what you went to the hospital for.
All these are standard medical questions and trust me, if he wanted to hit on you, he would be asking a very different set of questions.
I didn't go to the hospital for my physical health.

It's for a mental disorder so he had no reason to ask me these questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

oh, I see. I am truly sorry for your er . . . mental inconveniences.
I suspect that he is trying to know if you had had any previous pregnancies that resulted in miscarriages, and might have caused you mental stress. he also might have wanted to know if your children were giving you undue stress. perhaps you are too poor to provide for them and this is causing you to worry. he must have asked about the HIV to see if you had gotten some bad news which was driving you crazy.

However, I ask, did the Hospital have a psychiatrist/psychologist on duty? It is his job to ask these questions. or maybe he sent the nurse. or maybe somethings have to be cleared up before your case is considered dire enough to require a session with the doctor. where you will be asked even more crazy and oddly specific questions. if there was no such doctor on duty, perhaps he was trying to fill in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

Now I see the reason behind threads like this. grin

Get well soon!

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Mamatee07: 3:02am On Mar 02, 2016
They are background questions to know if any of those things may have contributed. Some women get depression after childbirth, miscarriages e.tc. Those hormonal changes that come with pregnancy and periods can affect women and your job is to know if you are under stress

In some hospitals nurses will ask those standard questions and fill the forms to pass on to the doctor with your case file.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Fellis oya come here and advise

Radicallyblunt
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by kilokeys(m): 3:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Now that we know ur problem..

As the president of yabbers associated nairaland (YAN)

We hereby seize to yab u from today

As long as u

1. Keep off NL
2. Keep taking ur drugs
3. Avoid posting infuriating topics

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by pussyeater(m): 4:43am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

It's for a MENTAL DISORDER so he had no reason to ask me these questions.
I already knew this sheit long time ago... Retarde,d Biatch undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Mental disorder? And does NL look like psychiatric hospital where you should be dumped?

Whoever introduced this mad woman to NL owes all romancelanders apology

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by sakabe(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

"When Was The Last Time You Had Your Period"?

And after he was done with his questions, he began staring at a picture of me.

misconception, you better don't fool ursef that he is looking at ur pics.... are you not the same person that I know? anybody taking you serious is just wasting his/her precious time
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by sakabe(m): 5:20am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

oh yeah... get well soon!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

It's for a MENTAL DISORDER so he had no reason to ask me these questions.
I no talk am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
Radicallyblunt
I no get advise for Op abeg. The topic is meaningless.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

Cheeei! Jisos eeeeh! So na true say u get skosko I can't believe my eyes. No wonder neighbours no gree talk to you and I been dey plan to marry you. Olorun ooo!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Radicallyblunt
So na true say my wife get sko-sko. Holy ghosh
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Leriebloom(f): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2016
The questions again. *sighs*
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Leriebloom:
The questions again. *sighs*
D girl get mental problem o for real.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Leriebloom(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
lolz
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by mamagee3(f): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Cheeei! Jisos eeeeh! So na true say u get skosko I can't believe my eyes. No wonder neighbours no gree talk to you and I been dey plan to marry you. Olorun ooo!
RadicallyBlunt:

RadicallyBlunt:

So na true say my wife get sko-sko. Holy ghosh
You guys should chill.

I didn't mean a psychiatric disorder, I meant is sleep deprivation. Insomnia/sleep deprivation is a sleep/mental disorder. I have been going through a lot of stress lately so I needed help going to sleep for long hours.

So don't get me wrong.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

You guys should chill.

I didn't mean a psychiatric disorder, I meant is sleep deprivation. Insomnia/sleep deprivation is a sleep/mental disorder. I have been going through a lot of stress lately so I needed help going to sleep for long hours.

So don't get me wrong.
hello
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by nikkypearl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
pussyeater:

I already knew this sheit long time ago... Retarde,d Biatch undecided
You like this mamagee grin
You are always on her thread grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by mamagee3(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:

You like this mamagee grin
You are always on her thread grin
Exactly.

The lady is just an annoying stalker.

Funny you noticed. grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by tpiar: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
mamagee3:

You can ask whoever was asking the questions.

Although, most of what you say is actually untrue, so one should probably assume you are again referring to something involving insurance like you're doing with the neighbours spamming.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
No wonder, *sighs*.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by olac21(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
No wonder, *sighs*.
Simisola?am I right?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by sauceEEP(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
So it's true? Mental case aka kolomental.... Sorry mamagee and get well soon...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
olac21:

Simisola?am I right?
No, you are left cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids? by olac21(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
No, you are left cheesy
Bleep you miss!no sense of humuor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! / Which Song Do You Have On Repeat Right Now? / What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.