Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her (727 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by muondinze: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
My friend got married without really courting the woman, just less than 2 months relationship that was devoid of sex. But after fixing their traditional marriage he discovered there was no sexual feelings for her woman at all. He explained to his fiance repeatedly that he has no feelings for her, the fiance took him to a priest who prayed and told them to go ahead with the marriage that situation will change. After the trad he managed and forced himself on her, guess what? pregnancy occurred. My friend was upset, he said he was not going ahead with white weeding but the lady threatened to end her own life. My friend told her that he was going to re marry in future even if they eventually get married and the lady endorsed it. They are very religious and this accounted for their not having sex before the trad. They got weeded in the church and situation got worst. They sleep together but can not make love, ironically they are living very peacefully and respect each other, no quarrels at all. But the truth of the matter is that my friend said she does not move him into sex and he is considering engaging another woman or traveling outside the country. The woman has just put to bed 8 months ago. Please matured and reasonable advice, tnx.
Re: He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by falconey(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmmm God help your people.
Re: He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by tracyfemmmm: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa for your friend oh how is it the lady's fault?Considering adultery. Ok i hope when she also considers other men he will understand. How can you even marry somebody you are not attracted to.I don't support this dude abeg for any reason he should work on his marriage maybe try to spice things up a little.There is no excuse for adultery.
Re: He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
muondinze:
My friend got married without really courting the woman, just less than 2 months relationship that was devoid of sex. But after fixing their traditional marriage he discovered there was no sexual feelings for her woman at all. He explained to his fiance repeatedly that he has no feelings for her, the fiance took him to a priest who prayed and told them to go ahead with the marriage that situation will change. After the trad he managed and forced himself on her, guess what? pregnancy occurred. My friend was upset, he said he was not going ahead with white weeding but the lady threatened to end her own life. My friend told her that he was going to re marry in future even if they eventually get married and the lady endorsed it. They are very religious and this accounted for their not having sex before the trad. They got weeded in the church and situation got worst. They sleep together but can not make love, ironically they are living very peacefully and respect each other, no quarrels at all. But the truth of the matter is that my friend said she does not move him into sex and he is considering engaging another woman or traveling outside the country. The woman has just put to bed 8 months ago. Please matured and reasonable advice, tnx.
grin @emboldened

Damn... .

He get as dis tori be ooooo

Abeg na for naija here e happen or Ivory Coast?
Re: He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
@Op,if they literally "weeded" in church,then ur frnd's action is excusable...lol
Re: He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
@Op,if they literally "weeded" in church,then ur frnd's action is excusable...lol

Seconded grin
Re: He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
In Agric. Science we call it mechanical or mechanized love.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Date Your Neighbour / Urgent Advice Please!!!!!!!!! / Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.