Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' (433 Views)

"Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by elijames(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please I need sincere responses.
I have been in this relationship for 8 months now with a very wonderful lady. At some point I had it in my mind to make this the last relationship I will have as I intend to settle down
But the challenge now is that I have been seeing so many red flags and this is making me to reconsider my position.
I don't think I would want to live a life of regret as I have realised she's isn't ready to make compromises.
My question now is, what is the proper way of ending this relationship without her saying I have broken her heart?
Re: How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by Sparrow13: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
What are the red flags ?
Re: How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by elijames(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please no space bookers
Re: How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by lomprico(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
There is no proper way! Hearts must be broken!

1 Like

Re: How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by GoodFaith: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
There is no good way to end a relationship
If you live oversea
send her some money and say bye
Re: How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
How many times you go open this thread? undecided
Re: How Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' by Rocktation(f): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2015

(1)

Indian Bridegroom Dumped Over Failed Mathstest / Question Of The Day / What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.