Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (62466 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by ireneony(f): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
big lie, nobody does it

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Princejboy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice thread.......hmm m where my mat n.popcorn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by yazz09(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
presently am into one without sex though we've just started dating for 3 months now. But we've not had sex, yes the temptation is there but God has been helping us and most importantly we came to agreement that it won't be involved.

Sometimes sha I do think if she really love me for not giving me sex but in another instance her action shows me she does love me

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
yazz09:
presently am into one without sex though we've just started dating for 3 months now. But we've not had sex, yes the temptation is there but God has been helping us and most importantly we came to agreement that it won't be involved.

Sometimes sha I do think if she really love me for not giving me sex but in another instance her action shows me she does love me

Wow..am happy for y'all cheesy

Be smart tho..some random brother out there might be giving her the konnddo on a daily..

308 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Princejboy:
nice thread.......hmm m where my mat n.popcorn
collect boss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Meeloreh(f): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well, it's still available. Yes, here in Nigeria. It's about finding the right person that geniuly loves you and has a future. If he has the fear of God n he wants a future with you, it's all good. The phrase "everyone is doing it" shouldn't make u do it cuz that phrase isn't 100% correct. Stand out sis wink

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nope, to invert the question, how many girls can be in a relationship with a guy without asking for money, because most times that's where most guys get the inspiration to demand for sex since that's what "most" of you girls have to offer@ ireneony

317 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by telemapreye1(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm currently dating without sex and my Bf accepted my decision..infacr we are getting married this year

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by ireneony(f): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
yazz09:

good to know.
You're among the 2% of men that doesn't involve sex in a relationship.

Can you please tell us.
What are those things you put in line not to come near the temptation of sex.
for example, do you do more of indoor meetings or outdoors?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by yazz09(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Be smart tho..some random brother out there might be giving her the konnddo on a daily..

Its possible. my eyes are wide open on that.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by ireneony(f): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, to invert the question, how many girls can be in a relationship with a guy without asking for money, because most times that's where most guys get the inspiration to demand for sex since that's what "most" of you girls have to offer@ ireneony
i think you should stick to the topic.
I'm not discussing money here.
This very topic is for men and women.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Na this talk dey annoy me lol

The fact he's not having sex with her doesn't mean she's getting it somewhere else... Not every girl is a slut biko.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by telemapreye1(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
i think you should stick to the topic.
I'm not discussing money here.
This very topic is for men and women.
That guy is dumb
Ignore him

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Personally, I can.... Sex tends to bring up confusing emotions sometimes.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by optional1(f): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ireneony wants pple to lie... ??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!
Would you enter a relationship without money? How irritating would that sound to you?

Thinking more of your desires and less of his is childish. The reverse is maturity.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by EgusiSoup: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
That guy is dumb
Ignore him

When I ban you now, You will complain.

You just broke a rule.

Please Nairalanders should help we Mods do our Job undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
EgusiSoup:

You just broke a rule.

see egusi soup

9 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Laveda(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:
Personally, I can.... Sex tends to bring up confusing emotions sometimes.

Sure?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Berbierklaus(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm currently dating without sex and my Bf accepted my decision..infact we are getting married this year
Sisterly,when did you want to tell me naw embarassed

So happy for you smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Na this talk dey annoy me lol

The fact he's not having sex with her doesn't mean she's getting it somewhere else... Not every girl is a slut biko.

lol grin

I totally agree with you..

A lotta decent girls still exist but u must without fail agree with me that some girls are capable of such..

15 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:

Sure?

If she says so... Sure why not..... smiley
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by telemapreye1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Sisterly,when did you want to tell me naw embarassed

So happy for you smiley
Thanks dear..
I will send you an invite
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by telemapreye1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
EgusiSoup:

You just broke a rule.

Did I mention your name?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Its always guys. guys. guys! when some ladies go insist on having sex even if you don't want to. (Ask laveda)

Decent topic, but stop limiting this to guys.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jarizod:

lol grin

I totally agree with you..

A lotta decent girls still exist but u must without fail agree with me that some girls are capable of such..

Yes I know some girls are capable but every girl is innocent until proven guilty... Same applies to guys too.

Some girls even feel something must be wrong with you if you tell them you want a "no-sex" relationship. grin

21 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by EgusiSoup: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
Did I mention your name?

Ama tubara?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.