Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (32409 Views)

The Craze For Cum In The Mouth / Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga / Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
SisiNini:

Was discussing this issue with male colleague some days ago... EVERYTHING abt some ladies are so fake that it alarms me as a lady too...

No matter how ugly, how flat ur buttocks are, how small ur breast is, how dark ur skin is and how crude ur accent is; a man dat will love you will definitely love you...

A guy dat marries a lady that does all the things quoted above should SUE THE LADY FOR DECEIT...

My dear, that one is better na.
What about the fact that I can barely recognise all my childhood friends last year I visited home.MOST HAVE BLEACHED BEYOND RECOGNITION. grin cheesy grin grin grin
They all now look 'familiar' to me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by latinojives(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Ladies deceiving guyz since 890 BC.....

They lied about everything about their lifestyle...

1. Fake hairs on their head.
2. Fake eye lashes
3. Fake eye (using contact)
4. Fake face (using pancakes and make ups)
5. Fake lips colour.
6. Fake boobz (padded tinz)
7.Fake finger nails
8. Fake tummy (tummy belts)
9. Fake yansh (just as OP is telling us)
10. Fake toes nails
11. Fake height (high heels)
12. Fake accent (forming British)

........ The list is just a continuous one.

So what type of life would you expect them to live?

I no blame them sha... Just to get guyz attentions...

Shout out to all the beautiful ladies in the house...
Hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by mismore(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Ladies deceiving guyz since 890 BC.....

They lied about everything about their lifestyle...

1. Fake hairs on their head.
2. Fake eye lashes
3. Fake eye (using contact)
4. Fake face (using pancakes and make ups)
5. Fake lips colour.
6. Fake boobz (padded tinz)
7.Fake finger nails
8. Fake tummy (tummy belts)
9. Fake yansh (just as OP is telling us)
10. Fake toes nails
11. Fake height (high heels)
12. Fake accent (forming British)

........ The list is just a continuous one.

So what type of life would you expect them to live?

I no blame them sha... Just to get guyz attentions...

Shout out to all the beautiful ladies in the house...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
All those fake girls.
My babe gat the realest asset @mobola21

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by butanep(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
This topic just make me laugh with smile on my face. I have been a victim of fake butts pad ooo... I didn't belive my eyes...

It happened last month on a passing out day of batch A corpers. I saw this lady dancing very well with a nice back. The ukwu was too much that I couldn't resist her. It attracted me to her. I went close to her, trying to dance behind her so I can feel the impact of the ukwu but she didn't succumb. She prefer I dance in front of her. I don't have choice than to obey... After the party I talked personally with her and we exchange contact. I promised to hook up with her because the ukwu was still in my memory.

After the wooing lines for days, she accepted to go out with me. We agreed on a saturday. My morale come high like electric pole.

I prepare my self that day and call her. She told me to pick her up from her house. When I get to her place, she came out. I was shocked, maybe her twin sister came out. I was finding the Ukwu I saw the other day. I didn't see. The ass come flat like 20leaves book. For my mind see dulling...

I took her to the place. I was putting a translucent dark shade, so I see her but she don't see my eyes directly. All through as we were walking I was just looking at the ass... I was speechless. I was very angry. So this girl was putting a fake ass that party day...

I bought drink for her n myself. We didn't discuss anything. She was even asking me why I took her out. I am normally bored on weekend hence the outing.

After that day... I nor communicate with her. I don't do girls with fake identity. I block her in my whatapp.... I just hate the fact that she is fake...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by pbs4real(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
slimzypink:
;Deven without the pad my butt is bigger, flaunts butt
ifa hear. .
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by pbs4real(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles316:
@op

example rokiatu
i doubt
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by timunstopable: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
nkemdi89:
I really don't see anything wrong about pad, humans in general love to boost their self esteem as long as you are comfortable with it. Some wear padded bra because they have small boobs and also most outfits looks better with average boobs size same apply with butt. One of my male colleague far back use to wear jeans short before wearing his boxers and trouser so dat his butt will look bigger. So not only ladies.

lol really but why will a guy want a big ass

gay alert
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by pbs4real(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
amii131:

mtcheeeew who cares na ur foreign girls wey get flat nyash pass African girls u wan take compete wit naija. babes dos plastic mofos nd fakish human ass nd blobs plx check on Kim,amber,blac chyna,maybe ur g.f too .brb
why d tin cum pain u lyk dis?
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Reaper231(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
na u guyz cause am nau...

wah du xpect wen u av degraded gelz wid little or no twin planet..

I've never tripped for big ass or big boobs. I like my gal slim but not skinny den wit little ass and portable boobs. So its all abt individual choice. Most guys jst hype d ass thing just d same way gals prefer tall guys and gals definitely don't like guys with ass. So any gal dat doesn't have, yu dnt need to use artificial so guys like us can identify our spec cos eventually yu will have to take in off and we will see wats there
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ishilove:
Yaaaay! Team pancake nyash cheesy cheesy

I'd rather shove my flat butt into jean trousers (and hold the trouser with a belt) and be 100% natural, than use one of those nyashy thingies and end up looking like the lady below angry

haahahahaha
I laugh so tey, tears commot for my eye.
Lols @ use belt to hold it, you have been long in the game of packaging - because this system actually makes the butt look fuller.

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by SisiNini(f): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear, that one is better na.
What about the fact that I can barely recognise all my childhood friends last year I visited home.MOST HAVE BLEACHED BEYOND RECOGNITION. grin cheesy grin grin grin
They all now look 'familiar' to me. grin

Hahahahahahahahahhaaha... OMG! You are so funny... Bleached beyond recognition got me ROTFL...

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by zeongeon: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmmm
Tell me something!You know every!
Yes ooh eggovin I know every when it comes to hips and ikebe because I like women with sizeable hips and sizeable ikebe..

Another ikebe hint: some gurls don't have hips but have ikebe, but there ikebe isn't round/ bubble like apple or onions, rather its like tear drop shape, becos no hip is like gravity is pulling down there bumbum. The hips helps hold the big bum bum against gravitational pull.

Another Ikebe hint: to catch girls with butt padds, the thigh and hip region has to rhyme in a way, as in the thighs grows into the hip u can't have skinny thighs and then have big hips and big bum a skinny thigh can't support big hips/big bum bum..such deformity is brought about by butt pads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
She has got the natural butt pad kiss kiss..

She needs no artificial butt pad wink wink..
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by flexz007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sometime u have to be content with what u have
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by stanleyharry: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by nkemdi89(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
timunstopable:

lol really but why will a guy want a big ass

gay alert
So dat he will look bigger in butt
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by kinglekan: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
slimzypink:
;Deven without the pad my butt is bigger, flaunts butt

*Looking for ur butt*

*still searching*
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by rafcrown(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2015
STREET NAMES
IDI ARERE
IDI MANGORO
IDI OSE
IDI IKAN
IDI OPARUN
IDI ELEGE ETC
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Daykoozy(m): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
buh u lyk big bum na
Sinaj I like that that picture. So naturelle. Is the booty section uploading...
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by sinaj(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Daykoozy:

Sinaj I like that that picture. So naturelle. Is the booty section uploading...

*blushes* fenkz smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.