Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (32403 Views)

The Craze For Cum In The Mouth / Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga / Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm not following.
It's just not something I'm passionate about because I don't feel like it's my call to make. If wearing something like that makes them feel good about themselves, then kudos to them. What can I say?
Oh ! You leave THEM for THEM.
When aging knocks on the door, haha...those stuffs won't be considered anymore.
Ya,I dig...its good to let'em be so that you won't give a name to yourself indirectly.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by overlord77: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
na u guyz cause am nau...

wah du xpect wen u av degraded gelz wid little or no twin planet..

This is clearly a misconception by girls. No doubt, there are guys that go gaga for huge twin planets(front and back) but there are also some of us that like em small and petite. So no matter how huge or small they come, you will definitely have guys that would love them just as they are.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Badosqi(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Fake fake everywhere...
Oooooh Nicki!!! what must I do to hold this your yansh. Gawd I am in love with it....
Please let me partake in it...

Wait ooo Fake yansh..... Hiss I no want again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Ilekeh(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
I don't need it.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by PunkyOh(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Ishilove:
Yaaaay! Team pancake nyash cheesy cheesy

I'd rather shove my flat butt into jean trousers (and hold the trouser with a belt) and be 100% natural, than use one of those nyashy thingies and end up looking like the lady below angry

LOL, they are going to say we're just trying to console ourselves cheesy Not knowing that not all of us have "issues".

Love my little, baby buns too kiss LMFAO
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO FAKE AND INSECURED undecided THIS IS OBVIOUS IN THEIR APPEARANCE AND WAY OF LIFE. FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYELASHES, FAKE BUTT, FAKE BREAS. T, FAKE VOICE WHEN SPEAKING TO MEN ON THE PHONE, FAKE BRA, FAKE PANTS, AND FAKE BRAIN. FAKENESS IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM AND THE ONLY THING THEY'RE GOOD AT IS JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK, DECIEVING GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE JUST TO RIP THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool

E be like sey naija girl go gree give you congo shine. Pure hatred! Anyway try and up your game bro, hating will not get you naija girl's punany
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by SisiNini(f): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Ladies deceiving guyz since 890 BC.....

They lied about everything about their lifestyle...

1. Fake hairs on their head.
2. Fake eye lashes
3. Fake eye (using contact)
4. Fake face (using pancakes and make ups)
5. Fake lips colour.
6. Fake boobz (padded tinz)
7.Fake finger nails
8. Fake tummy (tummy belts)
9. Fake yansh (just as OP is telling us)
10. Fake toes nails
11. Fake height (high heels)
12. Fake accent (forming British)

........ The list is just a continuous one.

So what type of life would you expect them to live?

I no blame them sha... Just to get guyz attentions...

Shout out to all the beautiful ladies in the house...

Was discussing this issue with male colleague some days ago... EVERYTHING abt some ladies are so fake that it alarms me as a lady too...

No matter how ugly, how flat ur buttocks are, how small ur breast is, how dark ur skin is and how crude ur accent is; a man dat will love you will definitely love you...

A guy dat marries a lady that does all the things quoted above should SUE THE LADY FOR DECEIT...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by CaptPlanet(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
We've had to deal with make-ups now butt pads? Damm! I wonder what goes through their minds when they get to take it off when they've landed the guy
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by MoraleVitae: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
not all mbok! we still have girls out there that are natural. u guys saying fake dis and dat is it nt wat u guys want, u go for big yansh, big boobs, tall girls, fair girls and so on...... wat do u expect?
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by ologundudu7: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2015
When u see stuffs like these,
it tells u why too many sisters are single.
They care about padding their butts,enhancing their boops,but care less about enhancing their state of mind.A woman with a creative mind is an asset anyday,regardless of how flabby she is.
Listen sisters,some of us know too much than to settle with a beautiful dumbo at home.Gone were the days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
PunkyOh:
The butt pad thing is so crazy & unbelievable. Some women must have really low self esteem. SMH.

Nothing's more fun & liberating than looking a little different from the rest, even if if means having smaller assets. Why, why anyone would want to look like millions of other people really baffles my mind. People need to embrace their individuality & put a stop to this madness.

Come to think about it, it's really sad.

After commenting nicely, I check for ur Dp only to see avater. Why didnt u use ur real pics so that we can know u truly appreciate the individuality u are talking about
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by PunkyOh(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
kenonze:

After commenting nicely, I check for ur Dp only to see avater. Why didnt u use ur pics so that we can know u also appreciate tge individuality u are talking about

Put my pic up to prove what exactly? And most importantly, to whom?

Will my looks take something or give more value to the message I posted?
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by shaqhead: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:

Na wao...U actually tink evry guy is butt crazy. No excuse is so lame and smacks of self deprecating low self-esteem like ds comment u ladies peddle! When she crops her eyebrow n it looks lyk a padlock, she says shes doin it for some bloke who doesnt evn notice! Hav heard ds a thousnd times n it gets annoyin d mo I hear it. When wl u ladies kno dt responsible men kno wat dy want n wont hesitate goin for u even if u got jst a single planet!

Tomorow, one of u ladies wl com on here, post some sordid relationship tales cz he discovrd she is padded, cry her words to d front page den expect us to give her shoulders to cry on wen she cd actually use ur butt pad to clean dose tears!

What I tend to wonder is what happns wen it coms to do d do? Wl she b lyk, honey wait, lt me take off my posterior "Kevlar Vest"!
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Ama80(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
We wear it to create balance depending on our outfit not basically to entice men.pls bear wt us.if u wear a fitted gown u need a butt for a proper curve but if u wear pencil skirt /trousers,u don't really need it cos dose hav a way of accentuating ur curves.my hubby actually likes.it's just lik men takin aphrodisiac Fr enhancements otherwise u are a total flop in bed.if we can bear wt u,u can equally bear wt us.every one has an imperfect side.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by nkemdi89(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
I really don't see anything wrong about pad, humans in general love to boost their self esteem as long as you are comfortable with it. Some wear padded bra because they have small boobs and also most outfits looks better with average boobs size same apply with butt. One of my male colleague far back use to wear jeans short before wearing his boxers and trouser so dat his butt will look bigger. So not only ladies.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
for those that just wanna feed their eyes and feel alright, it's nothing.... boĆ³bs pad and pushup bras are also encouraged.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by octopusfreaky(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Eat well,,,either the ass or boobs will pump out....it's works.....eat carbs and do more yoga exercises..
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Creamish(f): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:

....a typical example....

a Lady says...
slimzypink:
grin even without the pad my butt is bigger, flaunts butt

..and then the guys replied..

TheAgba:

Which butt are you talking about miss ?
Is it the butt /booth of a racing car ?
Viewed your photo, but couldn't recognize the "bigger butt" or "jeep booth".
tintingz:
Really?? I can see your bigger butt. undecided

*Irony*

Now u know why some chicks butther (bother) to butt-up.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by NwaJesusteete(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:

what?? I didn't get u well; com again pls.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by NwaJesusteete(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
brito:
Not all ladies

i just laf shaa
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by tintingz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
slimzypink:
;Deven without the pad my butt is bigger, flaunts butt
Really?? I can see your bigger butt. undecided

*Irony*
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by hidee20(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
hello guys(i mean guys),lets imagine this scenario.

A guy is about to get down with his girlfriend only to discover that she used the butt pad to enhance her butt.The girl started pleading and telling him how she feels dats the only way she could get a bf and she wouldn't use it again if the guy doesn't like it.
IF U ARE D GUY WHAT WILL BE IN YOUR MIND CONSIDERING THE PRESENT SITUATION AND HER LIE. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sat next to one of em yesterday on my way home. She's average height buh the magic was that when she sat down, she looked taller. I mean, the butt pads elevated her no be small. Even my 6'3" body looked like a toddler sitting down when compared to hers sad sad
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by sinaj(f): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
shaqhead:

Na wao...U actually tink evry guy is butt crazy. No excuse is so lame and smacks of self deprecating low self-esteem like ds comment u ladies peddle! When she crops her eyebrow n it looks lyk a padlock, she says shes doin it for some bloke who doesnt evn notice! Hav heard ds a thousnd times n it gets annoyin d mo I hear it. When wl u ladies kno dt responsible men kno wat dy want n wont hesitate goin for u even if u got jst a single planet!

Tomorow, one of u ladies wl com on here, post some sordid relationship tales cz he discovrd she is padded, cry her words to d front page den expect us to give her shoulders to cry on wen she cd actually use ur butt pad to clean dose tears!

What I tend to wonder is what happns wen it coms to do d do? Wl she b lyk, honey wait, lt me take off my posterior "Kevlar Vest"!
evryguy iznt butt crazy but most guyz are either crazy about it or pretend to b crazy abt it.
u lng text wasnt called for xori i cudnt read all coz ai gat important stuffs to do now.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by sinaj(f): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
overlord77:

This is clearly a misconception by girls. No doubt, there are guys that go gaga for huge twin planets(front and back) but there are also some of us that like em small and petite. So no matter how huge or small they come, you will definitely have guys that would love them just as they are.
nd daz wot some of d gelz just dnt get, dat man's taste iz insatiable, coz de av bin blinded by trendies that will soon die out
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by sinaj(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
kinibigdeal:

so u use butt pad grin
i dnt use butt pad nd will neva need it.

if anyguy does nt like me d way I am, he shud go hme, get a clay nd create his ideal SINAJ to phuck off!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by zeongeon: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't even want to have too much ikebe jare. undecided.A sizeable hips and small ikebe is ok, biko.
The more the hips the more the bum bum that's why some gurls u can see there big bum bum from the front because of there hips hence a sizeable hips means a sizeable ikebe and not small ikebe
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by zeongeon: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Most girls want big bum bum but are lazy to work for it..if u need bum bum go and squat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
zeongeon:
The more the hips the more the bum bum that's why some gurls u can see there big bum bum from the front because of there hips hence a sizeable hips means a sizeable ikebe and not small ikebe

Hmmm
Tell me something!You know every!
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO FAKE AND INSECURED undecided THIS IS OBVIOUS IN THEIR APPEARANCE AND WAY OF LIFE. FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYELASHES, FAKE BUTT, FAKE BREAS. T, FAKE VOICE WHEN SPEAKING TO MEN ON THE PHONE, FAKE BRA, FAKE PANTS, AND FAKE BRAIN. FAKENESS IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM AND THE ONLY THING THEY'RE GOOD AT IS JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK, DECIEVING GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE JUST TO RIP THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Have you takem your medications toda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.