Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? (1352 Views)

I Bow For Some Nairaland Girls Oooo / Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. / Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2015
Caveat - I'm not a sexist but writing from what I've seen and read from Nairaland girls. By the way, I'm not generalising and that's why I used the phrase "some" instead of "Most and ALL" like chauvinistic Nairaland guys do.

1) On a thread, they said it's cute guys or nothing.

2) On another one, they say it's tall guys or nothing - does that mean they'll date tall ugly guys

3) On another thread, they say it's guys with abs/six packs or nothing - contradicting opinion.

4) On another thread they say it's pink lips or nothing e.g Ireneony.

5) On another thread they say it's nice guys or nothing.

6) On another one, they say it's rich guys or nothing.

7) On another one, they say it's guys with big díck or nothing - does that mean they'll date a poor and ugly man with big D? grin

I think majority of girls don't know what they like - and money controls some of them but not ALL. Or are they searching for a guy with all the qualities above.

Anyways, I've got ALL except 6ft height. grin

Girls, what do you really crave for?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by iceberylin(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Different girls and different opinions undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2015
You should stop taking everything you see on NL serious.

For your own good

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Different girls and different opinions undecided
You can see same girl on different thread with contradicting opinions.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Most ladies live in a world of fairy tales..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Qhal:
You should stop taking everything you see on NL serious.
For your own good
Why? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Op nawa for yhu ooo

Most gurls here aren't who they're in the real sense

Take whatever they say here like a pinch of salt

I don't take them serious cos I am here to have fun.. . Though this forum has really helped me in some aspects [Don't wanna leave in denial]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by lordthree(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Why? undecided
your moniker doesnt suit you at all. you arent logical

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
See marketing strategy, don't worry they'll soon send the pms

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by xpac01(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2015
On another thread they say its nice guys or nothing.
On another thread they nice guys are boring.
On another thread they say rich guys or nothing.
On another thread they say money is nothing.
Those kind things sha.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Why? undecided

Here's your answer

JayKayMaybachz:
Op nawa for yhu ooo

Most gurls here aren't who they're in the real sense

Take whatever they say here like a pinch of salt

I don't take them serious cos I am here to have fun.. .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
lordthree:

your moniker doesnt suit you at all. you arent logical
You have been noticed, and endeavour to punctuate appropriately whenever you type.

Adios!
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Ladies dis

Ladies dat

Are u here to study dem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
When a lady says all she needs is a guy who brings her breakfast in bed, takes her on trips, 6ft tall, rich, handsome, well built, caring, God-fearing and never cheats, don't hesitate to tell her to get clay and mold such man by herself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
If they are confused as this, why am I afraid of them ?
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Ladies dis

Ladies dat

Are u here to study dem
See as you keep face like pikin way successfully steal meat from pot.
#NoOffence
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by lordthree(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

You have been noticed, and endeavour to punctuate appropriately whenever you type.

Adios!
because na application letter i day write abi? youre not worth punctuations, maybe if you were relevant id put in more effort but youre not.

by the way feel free to highlight more words without apostrophes its good to see you putting those dead brain cells to work, mr not so logically minded.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2015
lordthree:

because na application letter i day write abi? youre not worth punctuations, maybe if you were relevant id put in more effort but youre not.

by the way feel free to highlight more words without apostrophes its good to see you putting those dead brain cells to work, mr not so logically minded.
Ok grin

Bye! And R.I.P to English.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Creamish(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
lordthree:

LOLZ... grin

@OP...dis shuld b d least of ur problems.. Just find one chick n focus on her needs if u rily insist on going down this lane.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by ghost1718(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy get some Procold over here... I think someone is talking sense here and HE need itundecidedundecided as for ur questions i'll set UP COMMITTEE to look into the matterundecidedundecided
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
ghost1718:
naijaboiy get some Procold over here... I think someone is talking sense here and HE need itundecidedundecided as for ur questions i'll set UP COMMITTEE to look into the matterundecidedundecided
Are you a lady?
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by lordthree(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Ok grin

Bye! And R.I.P to English.

you just highlighted your stupidity, what are the mistakes there? besides me purposely not putting apostrophes? R.I.P.to your sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Thanos(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:
Caveat - I'm not a sexist but writing from what I've seen and read from Nairaland girls. By the way, I'm not generalising and that's why I used the phrase "some" instead of "Most and ALL" like chauvinistic Nairaland guys do.

1) On a thread, they said it's cute guys or nothing.

2) On another one, they say it's tall guys or nothing - does that mean they'll date tall ugly guys

3) On another thread, they say it's guys with abs/six packs or nothing - contradicting opinion.

4) On another thread they say it's pink lips or nothing e.g Ireneony.

5) On another thread they say it's nice guys or nothing.

6) On another one, they say it's rich guys or nothing.

7) On another one, they say it's guys with big díck or nothing - does that mean they'll date a poor and ugly man with big D? grin

I think majority of girls don't know what they like - and money controls some of them but not ALL. Or are they searching for a guy with all the qualities above.

Anyways, I've got ALL except 6ft height. grin

Girls, what do you really crave for?
just repeatedly flogging the same old topic. na by force to create thread
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by ghost1718(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Are you a lady?
which one u seeundecided ??
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
lordthree:

you just highlighted your stupidity, what are the mistakes there? besides me purposely not putting apostrophes? R.I.P.to your sense
"Putting in more effort but you are not"

"You putting those dead brain cells"

Okay, Mr. Grammarian. grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
lordthree:

Are you a jamaican? grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
brito:
See marketing strategy, don't worry they'll soon send the pms
grin You eh.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by lordthree(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Are you a jamaican? grin
I'm a sambisan
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by lordthree(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

"Putting in more effort but you are not"

"You putting those dead brain cells"

Okay, Mr. Grammarian. grin
oga read what i wrote and apply your dumbass corrections to it, see if it makes sense

modified-
can you please tell me the names of the schools you attended? that's if you attended any
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by alberto2k(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
They're confused set of human being eh angry
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
alberto2k:
They're confused set of human being eh angry
Oh well. angry
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? by sinizia: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Never thought people would take others' opinions as way to live their lives. I mean, bothering yourself over other people's opinions? Like their opinions pay your bills?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. / Dechandel & Irony Pleas Put Back Dp Display Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.