Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! (14677 Views)

Are You Suffering From Sex In Bed / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Badosqi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
vikyno:

They are just cheap liars dwelling only on deceit. I seriously pity Osun. The free education and the school free lunch is not new in Osun. It was even the Olagunsoye Oyinlola PDP govt that introduced it.
To make the matter worse, the state owned broadcasting stations are even helping to propagate these lies .
#Osunpaytheworkers.
now this is someone that knows what is going on. The state owned media houses are as useless as sh.it. Just dissing out the lies of their pay master.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by anwo247: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oya APC boys, defend him blindly as usual

#THRASHParty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
What do you want us to expect from Buhari (APC) If voted in when most of its controlling states are owing workers many months ? GEJ has realised his mistakes. Let him continue. grin

9ousky:

Destroy Nigeria!!! Tell me one single thing u Ar enjoying in Nigeria, not to talk of the thing being destroy. U av grievances with APC its ur problem, U av grievances with their leaders its ur palava. U ar free to vote for the candidate of ur choice on 28.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by vigasimple(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
Osun state, a state which is said to have the lowest unemployment rate. A state with second lowest poverty rate according 2012 statistics. A state where the governor spend billions of naira to produce "opon ifa" I mean "opon imo" and thereby giving few out of the schools in Osun the Tablets. in Ife, few schools were given the tabs. A state that boast of employing graduates and the masses and this made people to hail the government of the state without knowing what these people are doing. The graduates appointed are doing no other work than sweeping the state all around with a remuneration of #10,000 per month.
the recent development of NONPAYMENT OF SALARY made me to write this article. The masses and the graduates appointed by the governor to clean the state have not been given any salary neither has the teachers.
We work for money for many things which include payment of our wards' school fees, buying foodstuffs, without money we can not do the above listed and this will affect our children's school because they will be sent away from school or we would starve to death if we have no money and does not involve in borrowing.
I am calling on all nairalanders and all patriotic Nigerians to please take this up and lets fight this injustice. He is there enjoying himself while the workers are suffering. The OYES members are being owed 8 months salary while the teachers are owed 5 months salary.
Let's save the FUTURE OF THE YOUTHS due to the fact that some youths might be denied of GOOD EDUCATION AND PROPER TREATMENT due the nonpayment of their parents' salary
I end this article by introducing this harsh tag #osunpaytheworkers. let's use this hash tag and save lives of the youths. in unity we can defeat things that seems tough for an individual.

That my friend is the definition of COUNTERFEIT CHANGE by APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS.

Aregbe was trained and taught by his lying leader, TINUBU.

Aregbe borrowed money to pay salaries just for his re-election knowing fully well that he was deceitful.

That's what APC do to get elected.

Be careful of people carrying brooms everywhere when their houses are dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
if I am not being truthful, then go to Osun state to confirm cos I believe u don't stay in any place closer to Osun #osunpaytheworkers

Mr Truth, Of course u Ar, U can just watch channels TV news track and other online sources because it has bn all over, even if u don't live in Osun. Everyone Is looking for DAT kind of Hot shot news especially at this election period. But Sincerely,Av u had the thought DAT why will a state government have the money to pay its workers in its coffer and it refuses deliberately to pay them for five month.. What did state government want to achiev with DAT?. Has the State government bn doing that before?. If not why now? Has there bn any explanation by the government on this? what is now the government position And solution to this problems?..
Mr Truth let's be open minded

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Tstone1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is what happens when a governor brainwashed his subjects within the state.

There can be two type of change you know...all I can see is negative change in their course!

#osunpaytheworkers...
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ayo001:
What do you want us to expect from Buhari (APC) If voted in when most of its controlling states are owing workers many months ? GEJ has realised his mistakes. Let him continue. grin

All d best for you ooo. March 28 we shall all Decides.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Just a perfect news, A perfect problem, A perfect thread you av bn waiting for. Unleash whatever u like, its ur mb, ur time, and for some their work.Invite all others this is a feasting period on Oranmiyan.... All d best ooo.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy
9ousky:

All d best for you ooo. March 28 we shall all Decides.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by francizy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
These so called agents of change hate the poor people. It's not new that they don't want poor people to attend school. Lagos state is a case study.

LASU, a school that doesn't even measure up to the standard of Nigerian universities had it's school fees shot to the sky by the one and only Tenant managing the Lagos properties for the country's biggest landlord. A land that was meant for polytechnic was converted to the landlord's property, yet we don't see anything wrong with this change

How many federal university school fees was increased by GEJ? None and he ended up building more universities for Nigerians.

Same man owing workers budgeted millions for his office but we don't see anything wrong with that.

Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by vikyno(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Badosqi:
now this is someone that knows what is going on. The state owned media houses are as useless as sh.it. Just dissing out the lies of their pay master.

I tire o. At times, I feel like weeping for the people of the state.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by emaculate99: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
9ousky:

Mr Truth, Of course u Ar, U can just watch channels TV news track and other online sources because it has bn all over, even if u don't live in Osun. Everyone Is looking for DAT kind of Hot shot news especially at this election period. But Sincerely,Av u had the thought DAT why will a state government have the money to pay its workers in its coffer and it refuses deliberately to pay them for five month.. What did state government want to achiev with DAT?. Has the State government bn doing that before?. If not why now? Has there bn any explanation by the government on this? what is now the government position And solution to this problems?..
Mr Truth let's be open minded
I agree with u about the fact that the states are suffering but can u explain how he has been distributing recharge cards and money among the masses in Lagos and the 18 billion naira allocation to his office...let's be Frank.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Badosqi(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
robay:

Yes,we go still vote him again,non of ur business oo,and learn hw to face ya business,becoz i don't knw wetin consine u
talk for yourself, you and who will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Badosqi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
vikyno:

I tire o. At times, I feel like weeping for the people of the state.
as in ehen!! and the dull ones do not see anything wrong. well i don't really watch/listen to then dat much but anytime a listen to the channels na error.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by vikyno(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=31561539]These so called agents of change hate the poor people. It's not new that they don't want poor people to attend school. Lagos state is a case study.

LASU, a school that doesn't even measure up to the standard of Nigerian universities had it's school fees shot to the sky by the one and only Tenant managing the Lagos properties for the country's biggest landlord. A land that was meant for polytechnic was converted to the landlord's property, yet we don't see anything wrong with this change

How many federal university school fees was increased by GEJ? None and he ended up building more universities for Nigerians.

Same man owing workers budgeted millions for his office but we don't see anything wrong with that.

/quote]

I support you bro. Except for that last one. They want it doomed but we won't allow it.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by AAAkinyemi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I wonder why people are so biased in their judgement of change. Try and do your findings very well. Most states in the south west owe their workers... These states are solely APC states. The likes of Kogi State and the oil rich Rivers state are among the few states owing their workers over 5 months salary. Even the almighty Ondo state is not left out, the state at least is not governed by APC, the so called Agent Of Change. Let's get our facts well and stop being sentimental. I am being affected by this too but alas we should remember not only civil servants alone makes up a state, other self employed people are part of the states too. What's the essence of salary without development. Let's give this people time to sort this out. Am sure the forth coming elections is part of the reason money is not in circulation. Don't draw pity! Am not being sentimental. The Governor should find a lasting solution to this problem so people can do their things with the right state of mind. Let's find a more subtle way to make sure our request is being granted than coming here to castigate political parties and the likes. This is Nigeria, it belongs to us all. Let us play our own path in our own little way. God bless us all. God bless Nigeria. I rest my case. #FowardNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by vikyno(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Badosqi:
as in ehen!! and the dull ones do not see anything wrong. well i don't really watch/listen to then dat much but anytime a listen to the channels na error.

May God help them.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hahahahaha! During the osun state guber campaigns, all we were hearing was useless chants of "Ogbeni! Ogbeni!!" Now the guy has finally done ogbeni with their money. Osun people never see anything. This is justa sample of what apc will do to their states where they hold power! Apc...change!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Berem the tomato seller, bluetooth, slidewaxie, seedorfg and other apc e-rats will see a thread like this and dodge it. Hehehehe! This type of CHANGE in osun state sweet o! Sai apc!

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Mrbigman1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
#changepaytheworkers

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by olaolu39(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Afterall: the yet to retire that have been placed on pension funds for pension are the ones I pity the most, because the last time he remitted their money way way long almost a year ago; pitiful...

For Osun peeps; it was a wrong choice

Only God knows if PDP could do better

In other news, its Good He came into Second term, because He who mess has to come back and pack the shit; if the opposition had won; the blame could be put on Him
*Opinion
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by omoot: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Surprisingly,this is a state where pry5 and 6 pupils have been evacuated from pry schools and are merged with jss classes just because there was no budget for their feeding,also because the angry pry 5 and 6 pupils do snatch food from the junior ones who enjoy the free feeding alone.
All schools now wear same uniform,teachers cannot recognise their own students outside the school premises.
Even no one cares to replace govt uniforms when it becomes old and torn,most of the students are now forced to wear their old uniforms.
Osun educational system now in disarray.
#osunpaytheworkers.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Mrbigman1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
AAAkinyemi:
I wonder why people are so biased in their judgement of change. Try and do your findings very well. Most states in the south west owe their workers... These states are solely APC states. The likes of Kogi State and the oil rich Rivers state are among the few states owing their workers over 5 months salary. Even the almighty Ondo state is not left out, the state at least is not governed by APC, the so called Agent Of Change. Let's get our facts well and stop being sentimental. I am being affected by this too but alas we should remember not only civil servants alone makes up a state, other self employed people are part of the states too. What's the essence of salary without development. Let's give this people time to sort this out. Am sure the forth coming elections is part of the reason money is not in circulation. Don't draw pity! Am not being sentimental. The Governor should find a lasting solution to this problem so people can do their things with the right state of mind. Let's find a more subtle way to make sure our request is being granted than coming here to castigate political parties and the likes. This is Nigeria, it belongs to us all. Let us play our own path in our own little way. God bless us all. God bless Nigeria. I rest my case. #FowardNigeria.

Oga, nice write up but.......

The answer remains internal generated revenue.
As for rivers, Amechi is the biggest Anuofia of this generation, he is sucking his state dry for what ever ambition.

The question is, when will dey ever leave Niger delta alone?

Niger delta is feeding u and u wanna bite d finger dat is even still feeding u. Funny.

Most organised state Enugu, Anambra that I know Wnt have dis problems.

They will release a statistics that will favour them cos of foreign investors yet they re in a deep shyt
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by vikyno(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
omoot:
Surprisingly,this is a state where pry5 and 6 pupils have been evacuated from pry schools and are merged with jss classes just because there was no budget for their feeding,also because the angry pry 5 and 6 pupils do snatch food from the junior ones who enjoy the free feeding alone.
All schools now wear same uniform,teachers cannot recognise their own students outside the school premises.
Even no one cares to replace govt uniforms when it becomes old and torn,most of the students are now forced to wear their old uniforms.
Osun educational system now in disarray.
#osunpaytheworkers.

Broda, that uniform matter no be small thing o. Can u imagine the govt asking pupils to buy new school uniforms ranging from 1900 to 2500 naira.

He made the school uniforms to be the same for all the schools so as to promote his clothing company. Osun people are doomed. They seriously need a miracle now.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by meforyou1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
cfame1:

Funny enough aregbe is in lagos daily. I doubt if his commissioners live in osun state. Do you know there is no pension packages for civil servants in osun? He deducts some percentage of their salary for pension but doesn't remit it into the proposed account. .....smh. change my #glutealhairs
I'm really sad. Just don't want to talk much before they brand it PDD/APC. I'm just so sad, because I know how terrible I will feel if I'm not paid for a particular month. My heart goes to all osun workers, pray you get your pay soonest.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by keni315(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg help us beg him mak he pay o we dey our kneels o
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Kingspin(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
francizy:
Change agents, oya, over to you...
No mind them APC operating in secrecy in their various state includin Lagos and calling it change. Chameleon change.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by AAAkinyemi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga, nice write up but.......

The answer remains internal generated revenue.
As for rivers, Amechi is the biggest Anuofia of this generation, he is sucking his state dry for what ever ambition.

The question is, when will dey ever leave Niger delta alone?

Niger delta is feeding u and u wanna bite d finger dat is even still feeding u. Funny.

Most organised state Enugu, Anambra that I know Wnt have dis problems.

They will release a statistics that will favour them cos of foreign investors yet they re in a deep shyt
. True but the fact is, there are so many things that are hidden to an average Nigerian. I believe that until election is over, many states would have difficulty in paying their workers. Having said all that, a lasting solution should be found to this problem. They could sort for foreign aids and loans to make up this. My say!
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Anaebi: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guy please stop deceiving yourself and some people that can read or write or. Some that have short memory because some weeks ago Anambra state governor approved promotions of their works and later increase their salary to 25 percent
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by francizy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kingspin:
No mind them APC operating in secrecy in their various state includin Lagos and calling it change. Chameleon change.

We're all wise now.

#NeverAgain shall we be deceived..

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by khello5(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
9ousky:
Dis Emaculate99 of a guy,I read ur post and I can only Come to A Conclusion "Do people still have conscience at all". What u only see in Ogbeni is negativity. well done, U av achieved ur aims and u av worked for ur money... Bring On the Next One... Ogbeni Will survive it, He Is Oranmiyan.. Una try pass this during Election...
watz dz one saying! oramiyan koo , na oranmiran . tz nt ur fault anyway. "Osun goo" d song from our mouth nw is "Had I Know " our governor jumping up and down and financing Tinubu and Buhari @ d detriment of Osun workers. wat is he surviving ? i weep 4 my state .
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by seedorfg(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
hehehehehehe, Lawanson44 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report / 5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job / NBA Rejects Agreement To Let UK Lawyers Practise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.