Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! (14664 Views)

Are You Suffering From Sex In Bed / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
khello5:
watz dz one saying! oramiyan koo , na oranmiran . tz nt ur fault anyway. "Osun goo" d song from our mouth nw is "Had I Know " our governor jumping up and down and financing Tinubu and Buhari @ d detriment of Osun workers. wat is he surviving ? i weep 4 my state .

Continue weeping oo. If Only ur allegation against him Ar true only den will ur weeping stop but if Not U shall always find means to weep...Amen
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by AAAkinyemi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is not a matter of deceit. This is solely based on facts. Do your findings very well. And do Anambra and Osun get the same allocation from the federal government. Or maybe I should enlighten you that bulk of the working class in Osun State are civil servants working with the state government. I meant the whole labour force and not the dependent ratio. So if you are going to compare states that are doing their workers well, be sure to bring to table the number of workers they have, their allocation and their Internal Generated Revenue. Having done all that, then we can have a comprehensive and valid arguement. You can quote me if I am saying nosense.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ahmeduana(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
truth4meal:
This ugly situation is due to the inability of the Federal government to disburse complete allocation to states and it's not peculiar to just osun state. the labour union, NLC recently announced that 21 states of the federation is owing at least 3 months salary.
it's another pointer to the failure of the FG and the slide in oil price. The depletion of the mismanaged excess crude account is largely why we are here.
DID YOUR PROGRETHIEVES TELL YOU THAT THEY USE THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS TO STAND AS COLLATERAL TO BORROW MONEY FROM BANKS AND FROM INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS?

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Honeyjoel: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
I believe I shuld share this with all of you in the house,I am from osun state.the capital osogbo precisely,am nt suprise from wat am hearing this night that the workers are suffering,I already knw this will happen someday,change change will all need change,but wat I strongly believe is that change is in phases,there is a gradual changea,step by step I must say and the a complete change,aregbeshola want a complete change using all the alolocation meant for osun state on project that he cannot even finish in ten years,I was in osogbo 2months ago,I was so suprise on the kind of project he embark on,people will definately pay for it,now workers are nt been paid,wat he is doin is a good thing,but masses re really suffering,wat I expect from him is a graduall change nt a complete change.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by woblow1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
If this is the change they were shouting for, I will rather go with GEJ

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ahmeduana(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
cfame1:

Bro I work in osun state...osogbo to be precise.my colleague hates pdp more than devil. He spares nothing to criticise jonathan. This is because the governor told them that his federal allocations are either delayed or drastically reduced because of their different political views.
Funny enough this same guy woukd zoom off to lagos at any slightest opportunity. In fact, as I speak he is in lagos. If there is anyone that is clueless its the governor and his blind followers.
He lacks visions and foresight! Before the election last August, he paid two months arrears and paid subsequently even before the end of the month. They hailed him but I told them all these things a re just because he needs their votes.they rebrebuked meeven my colleague; a die hard apc puppet. Now we are all feeling it.
Guess what..all those people that sang his praises now deny voting for him!
Am happy its backfiring now at least before thw general elections
But I know one thing....He will collect loans to pay before elections to suggest that all is well.
WHAT HE DIDN'T TELL HIS PEOPLE IS THAT HE USE THE MONTHLY ALLOCATION TO STAND AS COLLATERAL TO BORROW MONEY FROM BANKS!
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by francizy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Honeyjoel: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
I believe I shuld share this with all of you in the house,I am from osun state.the capital osogbo precisely,am nt suprise from wat am hearing this night that the workers are suffering,I already knw this will happen someday,change change will all need change,but wat I strongly believe is that change is in phases,there is a gradual changea,step by step I must say and the a complete change,aregbeshola want a complete change using all the alolocation meant for osun state on project that he cannot even finish in ten years,I was in osogbo 2months ago,I was so suprise on the kind of project he embark on,people will definately pay for it,now workers are nt been paid,wat he is doin is a good thing,but masses re really suffering,wat I expect from him is a graduall change nt a complete change.

emaculate99:
Osun state, a state which is said to have the lowest unemployment rate. A state with second lowest poverty rate according 2012 statistics. A state where the governor spend billions of naira to produce "opon ifa" I mean "opon imo" and thereby giving few out of the schools in Osun the Tablets. in Ife, few schools were given the tabs. A state that boast of employing graduates and the masses and this made people to hail the government of the state without knowing what these people are doing. The graduates appointed are doing no other work than sweeping the state all around with a remuneration of #10,000 per month.
the recent development of NONPAYMENT OF SALARY made me to write this article. The masses and the graduates appointed by the governor to clean the state have not been given any salary neither has the teachers.
We work for money for many things which include payment of our wards' school fees, buying foodstuffs, without money we can not do the above listed and this will affect our children's school because they will be sent away from school or we would starve to death if we have no money and does not involve in borrowing.
I am calling on all nairalanders and all patriotic Nigerians to please take this up and lets fight this injustice. He is there enjoying himself while the workers are suffering. The OYES members are being owed 8 months salary while the teachers are owed 5 months salary.
Let's save the FUTURE OF THE YOUTHS due to the fact that some youths might be denied of GOOD EDUCATION AND PROPER TREATMENT due the nonpayment of their parents' salary
I end this article by introducing this harsh tag #osunpaytheworkers. let's use this hash tag and save lives of the youths. in unity we can defeat things that seems tough for an individual.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 1blacboi(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2015
I'm currently serving in Osun state, Osogbo to be precise. The truth is Aregbe has been able to to "hypnotize" the mind of Osun people especially the market women, bus drivers and co.

Its a pity the state broadcasting service is also helping him with the lies and propaganda.

I doubt if the guy will be able to do anything in the next 4 years, because most of the road projects are still under construction.

Personally, I have taken my mind off the state Allowance.

Karma is a b**ch, patiently waiting for him.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2015
APC are bunch of pretenders nd liars, shame on ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by genxris: 3:26am On Mar 13, 2015
When you say free food, remember it's mainly red oiled beans and concussion jollof rice not even everyday and it's only avialable for pupils in Osogbo (capital) but when you hear them making noise about it you will think every child is enjoying the un balanced diet free food.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by maskengy: 5:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Odeni aregberascal is owing pensioners too. It seems dis chronic alfa nd refrigderator technician calling himself engineer entered from d back door.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by GBTYO: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2015
emaculate99:
@Francis, do u know that we have two types of change? we have positive and negative changes. they claim that they will bring change without telling us the change they want to bring. since we have been seeing negative changes in APC controlled states then we can conclude that the change they are talking about is a negative one.
#osunpaytheworkers

That's why Jonathan's luck is specified as GOOD Luck and not just lucky

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by GBTYO: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2015
truth4meal:
This ugly situation is due to the inability of the Federal government to disburse complete allocation to states and it's not peculiar to just osun state. the labour union, NLC recently announced that 21 states of the federation is owing at least 3 months salary.
it's another pointer to the failure of the FG and the slide in oil price. The depletion of the mismanaged excess crude account is largely why we are here.

keep dreaming of oyel money

lazy tout

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by GBTYO: 5:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Which of you janjawiid janitors moved this to career section?

Why are you APC people so deceitful?

What concerns career section with this crap?

Seun you need to fire the APC shills ASAP!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Lanretoye(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2015
he employed graduates to sweep floors and he paid dem N10,000...tell that one to your childeren at home,Shamelessness.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by gbenga4my(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Agwoden:
They want opon IFA abi IMO. Let them deal with it.
#shoro Niyen
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by khello5(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
9ousky:

Continue weeping oo. If Only ur allegation against him Ar true only den will ur weeping stop but if Not U shall always find means to weep...Amen
I agree with u dunce. but if d allegations are true, ur family shall nt seize to weep. come to osun and see d agony u are praying 4 ur filthy life. peace
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
khello5:
I agree with u dunce. but if d allegations are true, ur family shall nt seize to weep. come to osun and see d agony u are praying 4 ur filthy life. peace

Orun Ara e yio si mo wo mo Lara...
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by truth4meal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

lazy tout
wow, what an amazing show of stupidity...
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by truth4meal(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

lazy tout
wow, what an amazing show of stupidity
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by emaculate99: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
this newest post will give you insight on why I am actually scared of the nonpayment of fee and I guess thus will help us in having some fear in us cos of this nonpayment
https://www.nairaland.com/2194702/osun-workers-unpaid-salaries-dangerous#31589107

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities / 7 Tips For Building A Successful Career / 5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.