Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? (49781 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:57am On Mar 13, 2015
oakson:
hehehehehehe!
As I take dey para eh... Your quote just cool my mind! I just dey tear laff anyhow U b correct man! No vex...
notin do u padi mi..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by franugo(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:
Now see these picyures!

guy what is ur problem? Does ur brain have a pro Abeg modify d 3rd pic jor, it's so disgusting! Where r the mods?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by franugo(m): 5:41am On Mar 13, 2015
atlwireles:

The normal Nigerian junk. You don't know what you are talking about.

he has tried 2 enlighten the peeps clueless abt d ogboni stuff e.g me...instead of just shooting him down baselessly, why not throw ur own POV??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by franugo(m): 5:45am On Mar 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Cleverly or whatever you call yourself, I like what your hatred for Jonathan has done to your little miserable life. That is the traditional wear the Awujale adorned him with. If it was an ROC attire as you want your fellow egoats to believe, what business does mimiko and muazu have been in that gathering at that point? Are they his security men? You are OBVIOUSLY cowed by the overwhelming support he got from the royal father.

it is wa ooo! How did everyone come 2 the ogboni conclusion then
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by franugo(m): 5:50am On Mar 13, 2015
dotfam2104:
..... dyu think apc can fund a sect dah kills pple in its strongholds? dont u think it defies logic?

don't bother trying 2 explain, i've tried buh they just won't understand or listen 2 reason. some people are just naturally dumbcry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by franugo(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Apc has always been illogical in all their actions! They will fund bokoharam to make the ruling party look incompetent. That's what desperation for power does to illogical beings.

baseless! They don't need 2 kill off their support base 2 make pdp incompetent, look around u n u will see d incompetence oozing everywhere!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by richardomoko: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2015
I don't see what is wrong with the pix except you are insinuating that he has joined ogboni. However spoken the press were with him all through his visit and I am sure there was no inciation rituals or oath taking performed. Please go and ask Bola Tinubu how many inciation rites he has performed in.
Clerverly:
What is wrong with it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=10
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by danla44(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:
What is wrong with it?

READY TO GO FOR FISHING AT OTUKWE
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Motolank: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Please tell him to meet me at jfk tomorrow, if he drinks my urine he ll win election. Make him carry dollars come oo?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by richardomoko: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with the picture expect what you are insinuating that he has joined ogboni. Mind you the press were with him at every point of the meeting and no inciation rites were performed. Go and ask Tinubu how many inciation rites that he has performed in.
Clerverly:
What is wrong with it?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Slimdolly(f): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2015
oakson:

You are sick...
No wonder you can't even spell shalom
hate seeing political bigots like you early in the morning. Between, thanks for the correction.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by warrior101: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2015
He must fulfilling all righteousness... Give unto Cesar what belongs to him and to God.... And by the way, in your own small way you must have experienced the same thing...

I repeat he is a march for you lots imagine all hell let lose against him and nothing has happened. Look my friend, we are all human beings and we create whatever happens to us and influences others. Whatever is happening in Nigeria today is a result of sentiments from people like your type... Do you really mean for change? Do you really want something good to happen in Nigeria? Or you are just after your belly?

If i was him i would have done things differently but how do you expect someone who is supposedly going to spend 4yrs or 8yrs to function properly with all the stunts you legions are pulling? Now i see why you guys have lost respect for him. It's because you are still breathing freely. Pikin wey say him mama nor go sleep himself nor go sleep.

I see him winning this march election otherwise m support would have been given to GMB. A word is enough for the wise...

otr1:

I see! The parable is too hard for your simple brain.
If he is a match for us, why then is he running everywhere seeking support. He could have just sit his butt in Abuja.
28th of march is just 2 weeks away now and there's no need for the rants. You will know the real boss after then. Just safe your breathe.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by warrior101: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2015
Wals234:
That is NOT an Ogboni Initiation Ceremony!

I don't support this dumbass called Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and I know his desperation knows no bound. However, the misinformation on this thread is nothing to write home about. If only we clicked on the link cited in OP then we would have read it on Abati's page that it was a visit to the "Awujale in Ijebu Ode". For goodness sake, can't we just take few seconds or minutes to fact-check findings before jumping to conclusions?

Granted, GEJ is as dumb as they come but there is no way in hell he will be so dumb enough to be pictured amongst the Ogboni (openly) - with Muazu & Mimiko accompanying him. Really??

I can't wait to see this guy and his cohorts out of office and possibly held accountable for their unprecedented looting of the treasury. Still, I wouldn't make rash conclusions either without a bit of fact-checking on my side just because I dislike his handling of the nation.

No wonder the politicians feed us with so much BS information and we gulp it all in hook, line, and sinker!

Anyways, Otuoke is calling: March28 #IHaveDecided

Cram it with walnuts. Who e help undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2015
atlwireles:
What is wrong with been an Ogboni member? angry angry angry
and he is a Christian
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by jay44(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2015
anytin it takes to win an election, jona will do. lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by eposho: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2015
sambrow:
Dull head: dat waz wat waz put on him wen he visited alawuje of egba land 2day. Get fact
alaujale is of egba land now. see the REAL EMPTY BRAIN.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by DaBullIT(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2015
jusRadical:

Were we not told that their 'new foundlove' OBJ is a staunch obgoni member?

So they accept obj (an ogboni member as I read) and reject gej because of the same ogboni (though not proven he is a member).

A Yoruba elder being an Ògbóni is a rite of passage, tradition and culture, until the whites came anyways

But for Otuoke clueless, it is prostitution of culture, desperate need for acceptance and of course an effort to stick around longer as president

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by yassjib: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2015
ObiChiz08:
Cheeeii!
Goodulucku
Goodulucku
Goodulucku
Keep on going from one prayer/ogboni house to another. Okija shrine eagerly awaits ur visit
guys make u see wahalla of going back to power, may God deliver us..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by gists: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:
Where are the Aborigines and The ROF members on this forum? Can you confirm?

Then let him stop deceiving the Christian community!

GEJ is the greates religious hypocrite that ever ruled this country. He just used religious sentiments to get sympathy votes among the christian community in 2011 and he want to try that again this year. But having seen that there are many Christians that are aware of his devilish antics, he his now trying to penetrate other religious community.

First he went to the muslim community (again in south west) but he was disgracefully rejected:
President Goodluck Jonathan’s proposal to meet tomorrow with a cross-section of Muslim leaders in the southwest at Ansarudeen Central Mosque, Ajao Surulere, Lagos State, has met a brick wall, with most of the religious figures indicating their reluctance to attend. A source close to Mr. Jonathan told SaharaReporters that, unless there was a miraculous change of heart, the meeting is unlikely to hold.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/01/southwest-muslims-reject-invitation-meet-jonathan

After that failed, he then went on spending spree on traditional rulers (again in south west). At this rate, he probably will marry one yoruba babe all in a bid just to pacify my people - But my people are too wise to fall for all these useless enticements grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Sissie(f): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Desperate times

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by duni04(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2015
He even smiles like an idîot. Nigeria is really unlucky to have a dûnce at the helm of her affairs
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by vanilson(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2015
why cant this jonathan just accept the wish of the people without causing problem for himself at last? He has been embarrassing himself and muddling the name of the country. I think the man needs to be cautioned before he will end up worst like Gbagbo. The whole world is by every minutes watching him with all sots of dishonest manners. This is sad for him and him alone!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by oakson: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Slimdolly:
hate seeing political bigots like you early in the morning. Between, thanks for the correction.
I actually quoted you last night guess you are just seeing it! Sorry dear... I was worked out yesterday hence my ash comment
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Slimdolly(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2015
oakson:

I actually quoted you last night guess you are just seeing it! Sorry dear... I was worked out yesterday hence my ash comment
owk! Am happy this morning so I aint taking it out on you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by oakson: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Slimdolly:
owk! Am happy this morning so I aint taking it out on you
Thanks for that... Thumbs up
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2015
those who always look for the wrong in people will surely find it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by ngoziiwenofu1: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Our able presido, carry go! We are solidly behind u.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by sexyfatima: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Wetn go evr make no vote for GEJ.GEJ till 2019
PedroJP:
I wanna wish APC GoodluckEJtill2019 in Aso rock.

If Goodluck decides to annihilate them, so b it.

What matters most is dat they have GEJ till 2019 in Aso rock.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2015
pegan9ja
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by sexyjennik(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
atlwireles:
What is wrong with been an Ogboni member? angry angry angry
There's nothing wrong with it. But been an ogboni member and deceiving the entire world that you're are christian by hopping from one church to another just to be prayed for is definitely wrong cause you can't serve two masters @ a time.

Who is deceiving who? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by tobilorba14(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2015
i no knw if una no dae watch news.it was on the 10 pm news.e was wit awujale of ijebu nd odas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook / 'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.