Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? (49778 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by bumtos(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2015
You too dey ask question
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by adunniwendy(f): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
As if Buhari and Political Pastor Osinbajo didn't go to these Ogboni men for endorsement...
show us proof or shut it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by kubrat(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:
What is wrong with it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=10
I hope he did not trip on that wrapper to avoid the presidential fall ..abi na Good fall
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by nairabetguru(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:
What is wrong with it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=10

shey nah by force to rule? tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by aresa: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Its called desperation. Give the useless man dog shitttt to eat just to win election, the fool go eat and lick mouth.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by EternalYouth(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ + BOKO HARAM + OGBONI = President Badluck.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by ologundudu7: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:
At this rate, me sef don dey pity the drunkard!

lmao,
ma brother,me sef don de pity d drunken master.all for re-election?Chineke bonkwa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by mfm04622: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

I don't need to say anything again!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by otr1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
warrior101:
He must fulfilling all righteousness... Give unto Cesar what belongs to him and to God.... And by the way, in your own small way you must have experienced the same thing...

I repeat he is a march for you lots imagine all hell let lose against him and nothing has happened. Look my friend, we are all human beings and we create whatever happens to us and influences others. Whatever is happening in Nigeria today is a result of sentiments from people like your type... Do you really mean for change? Do you really want something good to happen in Nigeria? Or you are just after your belly?

If i was him i would have done things differently but how do you expect someone who is supposedly going to spend 4yrs or 8yrs to function properly with all the stunts you legions are pulling? Now i see why you guys have lost respect for him. It's because you are still breathing freely. Pikin wey say him mama nor go sleep himself nor go sleep.

I see him winning this march election otherwise m support would have been given to GMB. A word is enough for the wise...

Can you just tell me the difference between 2011 and now?
Or all his antagonists were born after he won in 2011? Do you think he would've stayed longer than May 29 2011 on that seat if things were like this? Like I said, you'll soon know the real people who run things. He's not in hell yet. He's just feeling the heat from afar and I wish it won't get to the level where all hell will be let lose on him, coz he can't withstand it.

The APC is the pathway to a better Nigeria and Buhari leads the way.
The change unstoppable. If it were, I have no business supporting APC because I have better connections in the PDP. The highest ranking people I know personally in APC are State Legislators. Leave sentiments for suckers. This change for me, is beyond my belly, religion or ethnicity. It's just what it is, CHANGE!

The Heavens have declared Buhari the winner of this year election since 2011. God has seen his sincerity and has decided to give him one more chance. I cared less who becomes the President because I do not vote in Presidential elections. I was sceptical of Buhari presidency in 2011 and I've never been mistaken about GEJ's deficiencies.
But now, I'm convinced beyond doubt that it's Buhari's time.
Which party is busy throwing mud at the other? Which one has taken the place of the opposition lately? Just take a look at a recent photo of Buhari and the one GEJ took at Awujale's palace and tell me from their face, who is having sleepless nights?
We'll meet at the polls.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by frankyychiji(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Adminisher:

That is not Yoruba social attire. That is Ogboni uniform, the group used to be active in the governance of Yoruba kingdoms. I am Yoruba man so if you don't know what you are talking about you keep quiet. This man Jonathan is very very LOST and should not be put in a position where he influences the destiny of millions. You may support him because he is from the South, from your tribe, he looks gentle, he looks everyday Joe or whatever but you don't wear that shit and get ' blessed' in a strange way by traditional rulers and tell me you are a Christian. The devil is just tricking this guy into things that annoy God so that eventually God turns his back.
TRASH! Take your bigoted self out of my sight please.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by frankyychiji(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
franugo:

it is wa ooo! How did everyone come 2 the ogboni conclusion then
Jamb question!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by promoboy: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=atlwireles post=31557344]

Worst youths ever. Can't u people read news or listen to news again? I cry for the future of nigeria yet u guys said u are educated. The picture that stupid people posted is the picture taken when jonathan and his aide visited king of ijebu land in ijebu ode. Since u can listen to NTA, AIT, channels or any other local tv near u. Just sit back relax nd allow people to decieve u people. And since u dnt know that when a president visits any tribe or ethnicity. That he must dress like them to suit in as one nigeria. And as the president of all. Stupid uneducated people. What is ogboni? Some ijebu people that know that that's their dress code will still be talking like fools. Ur papa ogboni and ur mama ogboni. Naira land u are very stupid for decieving stupid people too
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by atlwireles: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
[s][quote author=promoboy post=31592073][/quote]

Worst youths ever. Can't u people read news or listen to news again? I cry for the future of nigeria yet u guys said u are educated. The picture that silly people posted is the picture taken when jonathan and his aide visited king of ijebu land in ijebu ode. Since u can listen to NTA, AIT, channels or any other local tv near u. Just sit back relax nd allow people to decieve u people. And since u dnt know that when a president visits any tribe or ethnicity. That he must dress like them to suit in as one nigeria. And as the president of all. silly uneducated people. What is ogboni? Some ijebu people that know that that's their dress code will still be talking like fools. Ur papa ogboni and ur mama ogboni. Naira land u are very silly for decieving silly people too[/s]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by rafcrown(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
ALHAJI,PASTOR,EVANGELIST,OLUWO,GEJ?
A DROWNING MAN WILL CATCH AT STRAWS - "A desperate person will try anything to save himself, no matter how unlikely. The proverb has been traced back to 'Dialogue of Comfort Against Tribulation' (1534) by Thomas More (1478-1535)
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by promoboy: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Stupid site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) / Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.