Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos (3134 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by micolaj: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please, reserve a seat for me, I'm coming with my PRIVATE JET. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by reborn1: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
berem:
Abeg which one is Sowore,the guy that gives PDP sleepless nights?

The one in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by EdCure: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
dafemnet:
Any Young guy that votes for Jonathan does not want Nigeria to move forward.
Vote for Buhari.
Spot on!
Sai Buhari!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by reborn1: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Hope the old illiterate came with his pampers? Else yo sycophants should fetch him one.

Emenike my friend, Why are you still behaving like a toddler, grow up bro.

8 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ikaboy: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
he was on a similar course few weeks ago smiling to any thing out of desperation while issues are being addressed today. Kudos to APC Campaign team headed by Ameachi. They are just the best, full of great selling ideas. Meanwhile somebody downtime is busy consulting Baales and Ifas.

SAI BABA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by micolaj: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Watching live on Hip Tv.
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by micolaj: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
They can only postpone CHANGE, they cannot stop it-Festus Kenyamo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by kokoA(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
See how organised and tooshed this event is.. Not like one I saw a week back with some razz yoruba actress anchoring and bros getting a hard-on from the provocative dressing of one unknown female artiste.. grin I'm just wishing it was here Timi sang that his ONE NATION song... Giving our beautiful flag to the people's General.. For he is the only contestant among the 14 that actually fought for the unity of this country.. People like GMB have seen war, dodged bullets for Nigeria to remain one. I just love this man! Sai Baba!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by anonimi: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
kokoA:
See how organised and tooshed this event is.. Not like one I saw a week back with some razz yoruba actress anchoring and bros getting a hard-on from the provocative dressing of one unknown female artiste.. grin I'm just wishing it was here Timi sang that his ONE NATION song... Giving our beautiful flag to the people's General.. For he is the only contestant among the 14 that actually fought for the unity of this country.. People like GMB have seen war, dodged bullets for Nigeria to remain one. I just love this man! Sai Baba!

So APC copied idea from PDP!
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
anonimi:

Chief troller cry

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by kokoA(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
anonimi:

YES! And made it better than anything PDP could ever conceive in her imagination grin

6 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by anonimi: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
kokoA:
YES! And made it better than anything PDP could ever conceive in her imagination grin

Thanks for your honesty- a very rare character in APC people.
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by kahal29: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Correct show. Live on Hip Tv - DSTV 324

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by jorlons(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See packaging. Sai Buhari!

CHANGE to Sure! cheesy wink
As in ehn APC one be like GTbank for my eye in terms of packaging

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by kahal29: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
jorlons:

As in ehn APC one be like GTbank for my eye in terms of packaging

Correct
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ichidodo: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
theV0ice:

[s]
i'm sure he carries them about the same way the following PDP 'youngmen' carry theirs

Tony Anenih (82), PDP BOT Chair

Jonah Jang (72), Plateau gov

Ahmadu Alli(78), Director of gej campaign

Martin Elechi (74), Ebonyi Gov

Bamanga Tukur (76), former PDP chairman

Aliyu Gusau (76), Minister of Defence[/s]
doesn't count because none is seeking the sh**t-drippin- from- an- old ass- job of presiding over 170 million Nigerians.
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by maureen546: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Come rain come shine GEJ till 2019
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ibietela2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
agileson:
Ask buhari if he will agree to a debate with dame patience since GEJ pass him power

Lol
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ibietela2(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Arch1:
Earlier today, Buhari was at Kaduna and Rivers. Here he is this evening at the second campaign event in Lagos also.

I can wager my last penny, Buhari is physically stronger than my otueke ogogoro drunkard father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ibietela2(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
dafemnet:
Any Young guy that votes for Jonathan does not want Nigeria to move forward.
Vote for Buhari.

You don't tell me who to vote......
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by theV0ice: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
doesn't count because none is seeking the sh**t-drippin- from- an- old ass- job of presiding over 170 million Nigerians.

doesn't need to count man. Just so you know....PDP has plenty 'youngmen' on the diaper roll call.....not only buhari or fayose's mother (fayose's own words you know)

Tony Anenih (82), PDP BOT Chair

Jonah Jang (72), Plateau gov

Ahmadu Alli(78), Director of gej campaign

Martin Elechi (74), Ebonyi Gov

Bamanga Tukur (76), former PDP chairman

Aliyu Gusau (76), Minister of Defence

Just so you know man........just so you know wink

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by alaoeri: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is the only chance to make things right, enough of that clueless person of a president.
Nigerians vote wisely,
Vote APC,
Vote change.
#ihavedecided GMB/PYO 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki's (€4,250,000.00) Stolen Wealth Exposed. / Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention / How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.