Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. (825 Views)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Confused Guy; Loyalty Or Happiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Just a Cafe on campus,and I most times branch to take that tasty garnished Noodles among others..Owned by a student,and..guess who is in charge of the cooking...His GIRLFRIEND....she intirigues me, shez always there to attend to any waiting customer.....)really is this just Love/Loyalty or Stupidity/foolishness??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmm love. cry
But
Love without common sense
Re: Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Hmm love. cry
But
Love without common sense
Lol.......so common sense excludes bin Loyal in love?
Re: Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2015
I want to believe you have all the details to this before drawing conclusions:
1. Is the girl a student, or she is seeking admission?
2. Are you sure she's his girlfriend or sister?
3. Do you know if they actually running a joint business venture to support themselves, I.e. both guy and girl make money for themselves.

What you think to be foolishness may not actually be so.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2015
vfactor:
I want to believe you have all the details to this before drawing conclusions:
1. Is the girl a student, or she is seeking admission?
2. Are you sure she's his girlfriend or sister?
3. Do you know if they actually running a joint business venture to support themselves, I.e. both guy and girl make money for themselves.

What you think to be foolishness may not actually be so.
nice one. Waiting for your questions to be answered before i comment smiley

1 Like

Re: Is She Drowned In Love/loyalty Or Just Stupidity. by Richiy(f): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2015
OP dey there and be asking questions for the gods, while the young girl is making her small money.

I would advise you to read this thread carefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2190580/why-everyone-above-20-years

Whether the guy is her bf or boss, she s just not dulling.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? / Ten Reason Men Are Better Than Women Letter To Feminists On NL / Lady Begins Trek From Kaduna To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.