Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari (5487 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

How market? angry

I am doing wonderfully well by God's grace...Is it because of the results?...It was a good avenue to show that One Nigeria is only a farce...BUHARI WIN TODAY IS A LOSS FOR ONE NIGERIA...Thank God we have a Jonathan; an Obj or a Buhari would have meant shed of innocent blood all over today...Check my moniker and assimilate it...I am proud of my support for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR...and will always support him in all noble endeavors of his...good pm

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

How market? angry

When I see your type and calibre; I weep because the mistakes of our leaders past are still innate and burning in you...The vices of tribalism and hypocrisy are deep rooted in your system of judgement...Changing the goal posts or measuring leaders based on colour of their skin or place of origin or other such different yardsticks as you deem fit are phenomena that kept us backwards and you possess it in excess today...So what future do we have with folks like you...sorry it is a bitter truth not an insult...think about these and change your attitude if it is still possible for you...thanks and God bless us all...Amen

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Ó jo l'úgè ó fé sunkún Pèèléé ooo

When you dey yab people dey curse them you no know?

Now you dey preach future and tribalism

Thunder fire you there Odensin

Whynotthetruth:

When I see your type and calibre; I weep because the mistakes of our leaders past are still innate and burning in you...The vices of tribalism and hypocrisy are deep rooted in your system of judgement...Changing the goal posts or measuring leaders based on colour of their skin or place of origin or other such different yardsticks as you deem fit are phenomena that kept us backwards and you possess it in excess today...So what future do we have with folks like you...sorry it is a bitter truth not an insult...think about these and change your attitude if it is still possible for you...thanks and God bless us all...Amen
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Propaganda before election never do you?

Buhari don win dey go Ghana

We don't need arsewipes like you in our divided Nigeria

Oyinara

Whynotthetruth:

I am doing wonderfully well by God's grace...Is it because of the results?...It was a good avenue to show that One Nigeria is only a farce...BUHARI WIN TODAY IS A LOSS FOR ONE NIGERIA...Thank God we have a Jonathan; an Obj or a Buhari would have meant shed of innocent blood all over today...Check my moniker and assimilate it...I am proud of my support for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR...and will always support him in all noble endeavors of his...good pm
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:

Lolz... Ontop wetin? If either of them had won, what would u av done?

I would have conceded defeat and apologize to those I insulted
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:

why you want to torture them like that now?

This is not torture it's about making it right

I bookmarked insults and boasts from each one of them let them open a new topic, conceed defeat and apologize to hundreds of thousands of naira landers for the insult, play mature and be appreciated as a true politician not behave like idiota Whynotthetruth who accused me of tribalism
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by D9ty7(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

I would have conceded defeat and apologize to those I insulted
I ddnt insult anyone and even if I did, the victory of Nigeria is enough to make us put our differences behind us
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Ó jo l'úgè ó fé sunkún Pèèléé ooo
When you dey yab people dey curse them you no know?
Now you dey preach future and tribalism
Thunder fire you there Odensin

I am not preaching to you but just told you my candid observations about you and your submissions here...which to me is a mirror of your personality...And be sure, I don't dig bigots like you...why are you obsessed with my mention?...

BTW... I came to interact with you for the first time on my thread about buhari and fight against corruption...It was there you brought your ethnic and biased fangs out...You abused me and I never retaliated because I knew you were expressing your immature self...then you later apologized for the abuses on me...How and where did I curse or abuse you...Just be sure that with these myopic, ethnic biased, and crude use of words and behavior of yours that you aren't progressing beyond the walls of osun...good am...
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Propaganda before election never do you?
Buhari don win dey go Ghana
We don't need arsewipes like you in our divided Nigeria
Oyinara

Whomever is the president to me doesn't matter inasmuch I am doing my thing my way and being blessed by God... shikena...
I am a fan of Jonathan and always will...I do it on convictions not out of bandwagon party movement like you...go line up for your 5k allowee joor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

This is not torture it's about making it right
I bookmarked insults and boasts from each one of them let them open a new topic, conceed defeat and apologize to hundreds of thousands of naira landers for the insult, play mature and be appreciated as a true politician not behave like idiota Whynotthetruth who accused me of tribalism

Just as my moniker said...reason about your life because your posts are a product of your person & personality... I repeat from my first contact with you in my thread; you bared your ethnic bigot fangs...Ohh Yes; you are an ethnic bigot and a tribalist crusader...It is a bitter truth...deal with it for your own good...thanks

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am not preaching to you but just told you my candid observations about you and your submissions here...which to me is a mirror of your personality...And be sure, I don't dig bigots like you...why are you obsessed with my mention?...

BTW... I came to interact with you for the first time on my thread about buhari and fight against corruption...It was there you brought your ethnic and biased fangs out...You abused me and I never retaliated because I knew you were expressing your immature self...then you later apologized for the abuses on me...How and where did I curse or abuse you...Just be sure that with these myopic, ethnic biased, and crude use of words and behavior of yours that you aren't progressing beyond the walls of osun...good am...

Osun?

Hahaha werey ree ooo
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Osun?
Hahaha werey ree ooo

how old are you...

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Burger01(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
aorta:

Nigga, u talk abt integrity.....u supported a party who impose criminal(obanikoro) on us as minister. wat shd we call dat?LACK OF INTEGRITY
EOD!smiley
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by donphilopus: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2015
stebell:
OP, wen yu are done shedding tears, go ahead and cry blood cos Barcanista left ur wicked party. Yeye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell.

GEJ till 2019.

@bold, is it still valid? What cut short the 2019 to 2015?
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by donphilopus: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Boohary is finished already.
How far? Who's your President now?
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin ;DGEJ didn't make it till 2019 Bwahahahahah
dein77:
He's an adult. He has the freedom to support whomsoever he wills, not minding his earlier allegiance. That life.

At one time or the other, most of us have changed allegiance. It could be due to pecuniary reasons, intimidation, superior information. Whatever.

He's moved on with his life. You should do same. It's his call. Let him be.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019!
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Who is leading the wail now that Barcanista has disappeared into thin air ?? all profiles, FB, Twitter,Blog all disappeared online ... Sharp guy don cash out , leave una dey fool una self grin grin grin
clevvermind:
Apc supporters are really finding it hard to forget the fact that barcanista has left them. They are still mourning till now. Why can't they just let barcanista be?
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2015
What do you mean by the emboldened? What is integrity? What is patriotism? What is partisanship and what is loyalty? You my friend need to carry your dictionary. What makes barcanista lack integrity and without character?

Did he steal? Did he rob? Did he change his patriotic stance? Prove it... Stop trying to sound balanced when you are far from it.

Let me restate that withdrawing my loyalty from the APC and GMB is certainly the BEST Political decision I have made. If such scenaro plays again, I will follow the same step.

lolest
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Actually Barcanista is finished ..
Firefire:

Boohary is finished already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari / Osun To Recruit 2,000 Food Vendors For School Pupils / Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.