Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

"To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently (1603 Views)

The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity / My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
i don't know where to start from, it all began in early 2014 when we graduated from the university. We have always been friends, right from childhood. While he was in Uniben, i was in Delsu... He was always talking about his newly found girlfriend and how they were planning to work their nysc posting to the Enugu state. I was happy even though deep down i pitied him, the last breakup he had was so traumatic it even affected me. Months later, our posting later came, i was posted to Enugu while he was posted to Delta state. The night before i left for camp, we talked on phone and he told me his girlfriend is in my camp, i told him to send me her pic, he said ok but we changed topic and he forgot. i finally left for camp and met new people and made friends one of which was femi my Bunkie. Femi had eyes for one girl in my platoon, after brief introductions they became friends and later started dating in camp, i even helped in the toasting process cool. Camp was fun while it lasted, we were later posted to different places, while i was posted to Nsukka, he was posted to Enugu north and she remained in Awgu. Their relationship blossomed, sometimes i even envied them smiley, most weekends we go out clubbing in Toscana and it was fun. Three days ago was her birthday, i decided to use her pic as my dp and i noticed her pic was my childhood friend's dp... jokingly i pinged him and said "bad guy, how u take know this babe naww, u ehn" he laughed and said shes the girlfriend he told me about, that she will be coming to see him in delta on Friday(today). Mogbe shocked... i nearly fainted. this girl is double dating my two friends, and am close to all of them including her. Am so confused, Should i tell the two guys? should i tell the girl? or should i just keep quiet and bear the guilt while i watch her screw my friends up. I don't even know how my childhood friend would take it, another heartbreak again for him undecided
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hehehheheh..the babe wants two options so can so she can choose her Mr right..lol. Guy tell your friends..who knows?..she might have others you don't know about! grin
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dat biatch must be a fatherfvcker!!!!!!

But to be sincere, i totally disbelieve your story.....

no offeincee angry

1 Like

Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by giantstrides(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
To hell with hurting ur childhood friend feelings, its better he sees her for who she really is, even if it is gonna weigh him down now, it will only be a learning process later.
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by falconey(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
madam what is this?

1 Like

Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by JUNIT1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by falconey(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP tell your friend the 1st one you talked about, he is the only one that has a say in this situation.

As for the babe? Am not surprise girls will always be girls.
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by falconey(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
JUNIT1:
na wa o.
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by steppins: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Set a trap for the lady so she can see the two guys she's been double dating.
If you hide it from the two guys, you'll lose them.

1 Like

Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Going to meet your childhood friend won't help issues..Ask the gal who she truly love if she hesitate threaten her,tell her you will tell the two guys.by so doing she will make a choice cos she won't like loosing the 2 guys

1 Like

Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
madam what is this?
spacebooking tongue
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hehehheheh..the babe wants two options so can so she can choose her Mr right..lol. Guy tell your friends..who knows?..she might have others you don't know about! grin
ewoo shocked it might be true o
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
steppins:
Set a trap for the lady so she can see the two guys she's been double dating.
If you hide it from the two guys, you'll lose them.
actually thought of that.... i seriously need to do something fast
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Participate in sharing the kpomo
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Dat biatch must be a fatherfvcker!!!!!!

But to be sincere, i totally disbelieve your story.....

no offeincee angry
hmmm ok
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Participate in sharing the kpomo
looool, u bad
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by faith551(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Simple you owe your childhood friend the wake up call, he's should be almost like a brother to you now, and also looking at the fact that he has hard times with heart breaks.

1 Like

Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is serious... Tell your friends to come online n read touching stories on romance land perhaps they may stumble upon this one

1 Like

Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by MurphyG1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
@ datkoded,

So how did it go? Because this your post na since March o! Did u tell ur friends?
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
MurphyG1:
@ datkoded,

So how did it go? Because this your post na since March o! Did u tell ur friends?
funny enough I didn't tell any of them..... I think its better they both find out themselves. Moreover I reduced my communication with the gurl and the other of my friend. But I know one day sha, it will blow open.
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
handsomeclouds:
This is serious... Tell your friends to come online n read touching stories on romance land perhaps they may stumble upon this one
lol this idea no bad o
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by datkoded(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:
Simple you owe your childhood friend the wake up call, he's should be almost like a brother to you now, and also looking at the fact that he has hard times with heart breaks.
I know bro, seriously it bothers me. But then again, he might just decide to forgive and let it slide. Then maybe I'll become the enemy. Its better he finds out himself..... Sometimes honesty and sincerity could be the worst policy
Re: "To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently by internetpo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
datkoded:
I know bro, seriously it bothers me. But then again, he might just decide to forgive and let it slide. Then maybe I'll become the enemy. Its better he finds out himself..... Sometimes honesty and sincerity could be the worst policy

you are wrong totally wrong. Tell ur friends now. If the reverse was the case wont u let ur friends inform u.

talk now or they will hate u wen they fnd out and know that u were aware all this while.

hope ur story is true

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Help!!! What Can I Do For Her Or What Should She Do????? / Juju- Real Or Myth? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.