Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria (61701 Views)

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by damton(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
egorov:
Unilag transcript takes less than a week, I've collected twice. U pay anywhere u reside @d designated bank, u scan ur teller and ur form, send to their mail address and under one week u have ur transcript

Good day bro. I applied for transcript to be sent to a school by in Europe by unilag on my behalf and it hasn't been delivered.

pls tell me how you went about yours, cos I was told student copy is not available to our set
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by damton(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oseni007:
Seconded,Unilag transcript is easy to collect,i v collected mine twice too.

G
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by egorov(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
damton:

Good day bro. I applied for transcript to be sent to a school by in Europe by unilag on my behalf and it hasn't been delivered.

pls tell me how you went about yours, cos I was told student copy is not available to our set
Unilag has changed o. Things are getting crazy. They are showing me pepper now sef on this transcript matter.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by damton(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
egorov:

Unilag has changed o. Things are getting crazy. They are showing me pepper now sef on this transcript matter.

please do you have an idea of how long it takes before transcript is delivered to a place like Europe
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by ifyonline(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
antontech:

If u hv the money, tell guy to collect it and sent it through dhl or fedex

Hi please help with contact of unizik transcript. It's urgent
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Solution to OAU, ETX, WES, IQAS and All other Transcript Issues
If you are currently having issues with your transcripts order or the delivery of the transcripts to where you need it, this write-up is definitely for you. So read and discover something funny about your transcripts issue.
If that initial paragraph held you down on this article and makes you want to continue reading it, then it most probably has to be you have ordered for your transcripts and it’s taking forever to get delivered to where you need it. If my assumption is anywhere near correct, then relax, I'm about to discuss the problem and the solution here >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/solution-to-etx-wes-ece-and-all-other.html

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
We make computer softwares and phone apps for hospital management, bank management, school management, and for industrial management. We also provide maintenance services for these products. Follow @PMIdottech on all platforms or visit www.pmi.tech now for details.

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
OAU Postgraduate College Trying to Turn a New Leaf
If there is any one thing OAU Postgraduate College (PGC) is widely known for, it has to be the fact that the PGC is very unorganized and sluggish in everything. Everyone who comes for a PG programme in OAU is either a person who doesn’t know what they are about to get into or a person who knows but doesn’t mind just because of some advantages of undergoing a PG programme in OAU; example of such advantage being the relatively cheap school fees for a postgraduate programme. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/oau-postgraduate-college-trying-to-turn.html
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
About Four Years of OAU Transcripts Service Going Digital with ETX Handling it, and With Bad Reviews Everywhere Online: What Has Gotten Better?
Some of us used the OAU’s transcripts service every now and then when it was 100% manual, and we have also been using it every now and then since it turned digital, and if there is anyone who should be able to know what has been up in the processes of getting your transcripts from OAU, it should be people like us. You must have read on every website and app people’s bitter complaints about their bitter experiences with OAU when they requested for their transcripts, and yes, everything you have read is true, absolutely true! CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/about-four-years-of-oau-transcripts.html

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Verification of Evaluated Documents As Concerning OAU, ETX, WES, IQAS, ECE and Other International Evaluation Institutions
Once their transcripts (and other documents) have been delivered to the evaluation institutions where they need them, most applicants for documents evaluation just assume their need to process anything has ended, and they stop paying attention to their evaluation institution portal for updates. Whereas they still have 3 or more things to do for their evaluation processes to be completed—the request for the verification of the evaluated documents being the very next just immediately after the documents have been evaluated by the institution they chose to do that for them. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/01/verification-of-evaluated-documents-as.html

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Transcripts Delay in OAU, Where the Problems Are
Going online to see how you can get your transcripts from OAU to where you need them, but all you come across to read are bad reviews on how overly expensive and extremely slow or impossible the transcripts services are with OAU and the little company handling their transcripts services—ETX (which you have no other choices but to order your transcripts through), bad reviews posted by alumni who are angry about the services because they have been frustrated, exploited and made to lose one opportunity or two. Yes, those complaints are actually true, many of these people have requested for their transcripts on the website and they didn’t get them delivered at all and they heard nothing from nowhere—not from ETX nor from OAU—on why their transcripts were not delivered. ETX just collected their money and left them to wait forever to hear that their transcripts have been delivered, and have them give up when forever refused to come, and they got tired of hoping their transcripts get delivered when they are still useful. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/01/transcripts-delay-in-oau-where-problems.html

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
National Open University of Nigeria is a different case entirely because it has cost me a lot of time and a lot of closing admission for me and I have called them multiple times, everyday but still yet they don't want to release or send my transcripts to the said University that I have applied for now, the admission is almost running out again I don't know if anybody have any inside there or any advice that they can help me with so that I will be able to process this transcript immediately and it will be sent faster so please help me and there is money involved so thank you very much I know it is in the portal I have applied and fill all the necessary forms but still yet it is taking almost 1 month now and I have applied on January 3rd, 2020 and still yet there is no results on notification whenever I'm calling them they will tell me, that they are busy doing other things processing other people's own so I don't know it's just to send the transcript that is the matter but I don't know why it is taking a very long time for them to send it...
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by KangaIye: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
To get transcripts is another headaches.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=nollyj post=31582730]Getting your university result transcript can be a hell if you graduated from a university where you must follow undue protocols and bribe your way to get your transcript.

I remembered when I applied for a masters program abroad with a friend of mine who studied abroad. I contacted my university in Nigeria the same day as my friend but his transcript was in his mail box three days later. I took the intervention of other lecturers before I could get my transcript in 2 months.

I have met some other graduates who felt so bad that the university their graduated from will still treat them this way.

It will be hard for some people to understand this situation especially if you are from a private university or a university that works well administratively.

I have seen many Nigerians miss different opportunities abroad because of the failure of their home universities in Nigeria to forward their transcript to the required bodies.

Some time ago, I came across an online business service provider that deals on helping people to obtain their transcript from universities in Nigeria. Although I did not finally use their service because I heard many complaints from their customers who have paid without getting their transcripts many months later. Although there are others they where able to secure their transcript.

I will advice that if you need your transcript in Nigeria you should start processing it three months or more before the time you need it.

I will like to hear your experience in obtaining your transcript from your university especially when you are no longer living in the state where your university is located?

Is it better in your university after making the normal payment and sending application for your transcript? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Priceless25: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by nekepyar(f): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
inibro:

reach me on
please can you help me with Uniben transcript?
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Luchicruz(f): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please do you have any of such link
greatestman:

Is not that difficult but you need wisdom, first of all immadiately after getting your statement of result. Just go to anybody you know that has his or company, or NGO or any government office that the person has influence. They should write letter to your school that, they need your transcript for purpose of employment and they should give them specific date they want it. Like in my school you will be required to pay the sum of #10,000 for transcript. A day before the deadline you should go and remind them. If your transcript reach to the organization you can collect it from that your friend, uncle etc scan it and photocopy it much. You are free from transcript wahala.
Sorry no time to edit
Note with this method you will get your transcript before going to service.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Tife007: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2021
please does anyone have a futa contact for processing WES?

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Darkmode64: 12:02am On May 20, 2021
Tife007:
please does anyone have a futa contact for processing WES?
co-ask ooo
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Buike8: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Getting ur academic transcript in University of Ibadan is HELL!!. At first, u'll have to apply online but will still be mandated to apply offline to be taken seriously (after paying like 3,500 for it). The whole process is so unorganized and stressful!!. You have to wait for several months before they start processing your transcript and another month(s) for it to be ready. If u go to exams& records, u will be disgusted by the archaic method they still use in processing transcripts. Student files are everywhere with no trace of digital footprint. I applied for my transcript on the first week of February but they started processing my request on the 5th of April and eventually collected it on the 18th of May(almost 4 months after applying).
I'm now applying for my brother's. I applied on the 7th of April but they just started processing his transcript request on the 10th of June... It's really appalling and disgraceful for a school like UI
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by bbadewuyi: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please does anyone know how l can process my transcript in UNAD (now Ekiti State University)?
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by bbadewuyi: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please does anyone know how l can process my transcript in UNAD (now Ekiti State University)? Has anyone collected within the past 6 months? It's urgent, please.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by PECng: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Bhettie: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
EMALE ROOMMATE NEED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU , Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Kunle515: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote]I went to a private university here in Nigeria. You can get your transcript within 30mins - 1hour without stress (cost btw 5k- 10k). They can even send it with DHL within three days on your behalf to anywhere in the world.

When I wanted to start my MSc in the U.K, the school got my transcript in 5 days and they verified it within 2 days. My school called me for permission to help the UK school verify my results

Which private university is that? That they will send your transcript to anyway in the world for just 5k-10k?
Ps: I also went to a private university

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / JAMB Offices, Phone Number,address And Email In All 36 States Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.