Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation (2164 Views)

Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story / UPDATE :There s no ERROR on the man who almost Died From A 'prescription Error' / Risks Associated With MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
I entered in a taxi while coming back from the store. In the front seat sat an old dirty mechanic with a vehicle shock absorber and the only person in the back seat was a young pretty lady that had head phones on with bags and packages that looked like she was coming from a boutique.

All of a sudden, it began to rain and the drive told us to "whyne up" the windows. Before you know, we are in traffic jam and he decided to put on the "AC" saying to the mechanic, "you know why this AC they blow like this?" Hot dusty air filled the car and the girl started gasping for breath searching her hand bag and brought out an asthma inhaler and started pressing in her mouth until it finished.
She started dragging my shirt and I remembered my boyscout days of first-aid. I quickly climbed on top pressed her nose, opened her mouth and began oral resuscitation while pressing on her chest as I was taught..
I haven't even gone up 10 seconds doing it when she began to breath well and before I know what was happening she punched me below the belt and I fainted.
Thankfully the driver and mechanic carried me to clinic where I was given drip. That was the thank you I received for saving a life. Nigerians are ungrateful and wicked!!! She didn't even follow to carry me to clinic. What is this country turning into? angry

Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by MrCork: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall:
I entered in a taxi while coming back from the store. In the front seat sat an old dirty mechanic with a vehicle shock absorber and the only person in the back seat was a young pretty lady that had head phones on with bags and packages that looked like she was coming from a boutique.

All of a sudden, it began to rain and the drive told us to "whyne up" the windows. Before you know, we are in traffic jam and he decided to put on the "AC" saying to the mechanic, "you know why this AC they blow like this?" Hot dusty air filled the car and the girl started gasping for breath searching her hand bag and brought out an asthma inhaler and started pressing in her mouth until it finished.
She started dragging my shirt and I remembered my boyscout days of first-aid. I quickly climbed on top pressed her nose, opened her mouth and began oral resuscitation while pressing on her chest as I was taught..
I haven't even gone up 10 seconds doing it when she began to breath well and before I know what was happening she punched me below the belt and I fainted.
Thankfully the driver and mechanic carried me to clinic where I was given drip. That was the thank you I received for saving a life. Nigerians are ungrateful and wicked!!! She didn't even follow to carry me to clinic. What is this country turning into? angry

...AGAIN!!...another nollywoodd story.....serrrriously...am goin bak to bed!! (no ofeinse) undecided

Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by izuch(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Can this make FP?
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Viktoh(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
cry cry sorry Op...

Bur am surprised you actually fainted due to the punch.. grin

Na iron hand she get? undecided
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...AGAIN!!...another nollywoodd story.....serrrriously...am goin bak to bed!! (no ofeinse) undecided

Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Mhizizzy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why did u not die sef?

Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Viktoh:
Pinshure or adonbilivit
of what? The mouth to mouth? Or the punch?
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by steppins: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op,
This lie get weight.
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Why did u not die sef?
nigerian ladies are just too mean!! Good shouldn't be repayed with evil.
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by cokacoola(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall my mangrin
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
VickyRotex:
cry cry sorry Op...

Bur am surprised you actually fainted due to the punch.. grin

Na iron hand she get? undecided
ask any guy how a punch to the testicles feels like angry I cant even wish such for my enemy
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Viktoh(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall:
of what? The mouth to mouth? Or the punch?
both grin
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by menix(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why did she punch u?
Abi nah kiss resuscitation u do nii, abi u get mouth o....(complete am)
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Idiotic tales by moonlight.
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
cokacoola:
krall my mangrin
I haven't been able to stand since then and you are here laughing.
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided A well composed lie... I hope this very brain of yours can solve a quadratic equation...
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by VickyRotex(f): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall:
ask any guy how a punch to the testicles feels like angry I cant even wish such for my enemy

Oucchhh...

Pele ooo undecided
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by cokacoola(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall:
I haven't been able to stand since then and you are here laughing.
sorry about wat hippan go you, but you shold has heat her barkcheesy
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
undecided A well composed lie... I hope this very brain of yours can solve a quadratic equation...
is it you that made it a lie?
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall:
is it you that made it a lie?
Lol! I'm sorry sir, I can't answer that question...
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin UNNY !!!!

Cant stop laughing grin

what a lie !!! undecided
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Farano why? undecided
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
U mean she did this 2 u and u allowed her go scot-free grin

Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by LewisO: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]How u expect me to believe this long lies?

Stop sharing lies it's an eyesore. undecided[/size]
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
diddydiva:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin UNNY !!!!

Cant stop laughing grin

what a lie !!! undecided
craze??
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
please all of you saying that this is a lie, tell me the part that is a lie.
Your unbelief cannot make it a lie.
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
krall:
craze??
oh! i should have known better.

dont worry DrAify can help u out wink
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
This lie is a muscular one. Moreover is it a must for your post to hit front page?
Re: How I Almost Died While Giving A Girl Inside Taxi Oral Resuscitation by DaBullIT(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Maybe you did too much touching , or maybe she thought you were taking advantage of her , But if you meant to do good, Keep doing it , the favors and blessing are coming your way

300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? / Soldiers Evict Medical Interns From Apartment Over Salary Protest / Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc