Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On (4154 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ladies love when feelings is reciprocal, symbiotic and mutual. That is, If they have feelings for a guy, they expect him to show it in return.

However it becomes derogatory when he doesn't show response to their advances and as a result ladies result into desperate acts to get him at all cost which are;

#Close marking# Football fans understand "PARK THE BUS MECHANISM". Which means frustrating the attacking pro of the opponent. Ladies use this same mechanism to arrest guys when they dress seductive @ home, office, etc to get his attention away from any lady in his life whenever he visits them.

#Greenlight signals# When a lady buys expensive gifts, always love to sit beside him, laugh @ his boring jokes, starring @ him, etc for a guy without him contributing something meaningful to her life shows she is so obsessed and delusional about him. Ladies display these green light signals to a guy(existing or new friend) to gain his attention speedily.

#Excessive calls and sms# Finally she gets his number.. In her mind "Done deal" Hehehe. This is when he gets 30 missed calls from her dropping his phone for just 5 minutes in order to do something important. His nairaland email address, personal email address, FB inbox, etc becomes HUB filled with her love message. His phone and SD card memory becomes Full, battery becomes Flat, demanding for FNC( free night call).

#Toasting# Men are known for this game. However the momentum is changing drastically as ladies are making the move, initiative to get the guy. I applaud these kind of ladies for such courage but imagine if he doesn't feel the same way for her probably the reason why he did not take the initiative yet the lady will not stop such act, only makes her a very cheap PREY for the PREDATOR. This is when some badass guys exhibit the eat and run circus...:ehehehe!

#Stalking# I dropped a topic few days ago about "funny things guys do when they spot pretty ladies" which stalking was among the point I listed. Ladies too stylishly stall a guy(for e.g she intentionally drop an object in front of him, expecting him to pick it and here is d moment she strike a conversation, etc).

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by buygala(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
They come visiting you in your house, and somehow insinuate themselves into spending the night. .. Na so she go pretend say she dey sleep. . na by 11pm she go suddenly wake up, acting all surprised and shocked that it has become so late. .. so, banking on security reasons, impossibility of getting a cab to take her home, etc, Na so she go go baf for your bathroom, come wear one sexy nightgown. .it will take only the Grace of God for the guy not to 'dowload with her 4g network' before daybreak undecided

Endearing themselves to your family or friends... That's how why ur mum will sometimes be like "Gala my son, haven't you noticed how beautiful, humble, and hardworking Gracie is? embarassed .... My son she is a very nice girl, and I really want to carry my grand -children before I die cry

Always putting themselves in your line of vision... They neither chat the guy up nor act all touchy and giggly with him... The guy just suddenly discovers that she is always around him, glancing intermittently at him, and frequently insinuating herself into his matters and conversations.... That way it won't be long before she gets you out of a tight spot or complicated conversation... when the guy thanks her for the favor, na so she go be lyk ''Gala never mind... it's nothing really embarassed... what are friends for? ".... as if una be friends before undecided....it's now up to the sharp guy to either 'facilitate the activity' or act the slowpoke and ignore the obvious green-light grin

5 Likes

Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

Lol buy gala( wat abt buy plantain chips). Just okay is not enough bro.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Enegod(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
touching & hitting you unnecessarily angry
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Enegod:
touching & hitting you unnecessarily angry

Lol. I no remember this good point u mention oo. Nah true sha
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by DahtzFestjayz: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by SuperSuave(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Smiling sheepishly at you
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by xpac01(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ladies sha. Me I don't know why this things tend to come from ladies I never wished to look their way7.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
They come visiting you in your house, and somehow insinuate themselves into spending the night. .. Na so she go pretend say she dey sleep. . na by 11pm she go suddenly wake up, acting all surprised and shocked that it has become so late. .. so, banking on security reasons, impossibility of getting a cab to take her home, etc, Na so she go go baf for your bathroom, come wear one sexy nightgown. .it will take only the Grace of God for the guy not to 'dowload with her 4g network' before daybreak undecided

Endearing themselves to your family or friends... That's how why ur mum will sometimes be like "Gala my son, haven't you noticed how beautiful, humble, and hardworking Gracie is? embarassed .... My son she is a very nice girl, and I really want to carry my grand -children before I die cry

Always putting themselves in your line of vision... They neither chat the guy up nor act all touchy and giggly with him... The guy just suddenly finds out that she is always around him, glancing intermittently at him, and frequently insinuating herself into his matters and conversations.... That way it won't be long before she gets you out of a tight spot or complicated conversation... when the guy thanks her for the favor, na so she go be lyk ''Gala never mind... it's nothing really embarassed... what are friends for? ".... as if una be friends before undecided....it's now up to the sharp guy to either 'facilitate the activity' or act the slowpoke and ignore the obvious green-light grin

Hahahaha. See story oo. Nice one bro. Babes forming intelligent excuse sine 3000BC

Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
SuperSuave:
Smiling sheepishly at you

Bros y?
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
xpac01:
Ladies sha. Me I don't know why this things tend to come from ladies I never wished to look their way7.

Lol. But u can't stop from looking their way nah
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by SuperSuave(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros y?
I meant when a girl is always smiling sheepishly at you.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
SuperSuave:
I meant when a girl is always smiling sheepishly at you.

Yeah. That smile that gives u d note she is so interested in u.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by AfricanApple(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
and I'm sure you like and fall for these desperate acts
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
AfricanApple:
and I'm sure you like and fall for these desperate acts

Lol. I dunno ooo undecided
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Mhizizzy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Small boiz looking for women's love

Fantasies
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Small boiz looking for women's love

Fantasies

who are d small boiz?? Lol. Ur comment is not related to d topic young lady tongue
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice write-up bro
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro

Thanks my broda.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Welrez(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
You can't blame them; you don't know how it feels like as a single woman. Men are increasingly becoming scarcer and uninterested in women.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Ezerbullet(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
xpac01:
Me too bro
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by kendrick9(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
wristwatch:
Ladies love when feelings is reciprocal, symbiotic and mutual. That is, If they have feelings for a guy, they expect him to show it in return.

However it becomes derogatory when he doesn't show response to their advances and as a result ladies result into desperate acts to get him at all cost which are;

#Close marking# Football fans understand "PARK THE BUS MECHANISM". Which means frustrating the attacking pro of the opponent. Ladies use this same mechanism to arrest guys when they dress seductive @ home, office, etc to get his attention away from any lady in his life whenever he visits them.

#Greenlight signals# When a lady buys expensive gifts, always love to sit beside him, laugh @ his boring jokes, starring @ him, etc for a guy without him contributing something meaningful to her life shows she is so obsessed and delusional about him. Ladies display these green light signals to a guy(existing or new friend) to gain his attention speedily.

#Excessive calls and sms# Finally she gets his number.. In her mind "Done deal" Hehehe. This is when he gets 30 missed calls from her dropping his phone for just 5 minutes in order to do something important. His nairaland email address, personal email address, FB inbox, etc becomes HUB filled with her love message. His phone and SD card memory becomes Full, battery becomes Flat, demanding for FNC( free night call).

#Toasting# Men are known for this game. However the momentum is changing drastically as ladies are making the move, initiative to get the guy. I applaud these kind of ladies for such courage but imagine if he doesn't feel the same way for her probably the reason why he did not take the initiative yet the lady will not stop such act, only makes her a very cheap PREY for the PREDATOR. This is when some badass guys exhibit the eat and run circus...:ehehehe!

#Stalking# I dropped a topic few days ago about "funny things guys do when they spot pretty ladies" which stalking was among the point I listed. Ladies too stylishly stall a guy(for e.g she intentionally drop an object in front of him, expecting him to pick it and here is d moment she strike a conversation, etc).
next time try to arrange ur paragraphs,spacings..... so that one can read it without much stress
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Mhizizzy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
wristwatch:

who are d small boiz?? Lol. Ur comment is not related to d topic young lady tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
kendrick9:
next time try to arrange ur paragraphs,spacings..... so that one can read it without much stress

Okies. Thanks for the correction bro
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by YoshiMaster: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:

"Gala my son"

You sir, are a clown!!
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Welrez:
You can't blame them; you don't know how it feels like as a single woman. Men are increasingly becoming scarcer and uninterested in women.

Men are becoming scarce while husband are becoming unavailable bro.

Besides who we wan blame sef..ehehehe
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by dechandel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I did all these and more once towards one yeye somebody..
The day my eyes cleared was the day he introduced me to one yeye girl as his younger sister/bestie..

Chisos!!! I wan craze angry
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:

undecided undecided

Yes nah. Hehehe I remember u. U were d one I was referring to as my aburo in a post few dayz ago
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Mhizizzy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
wristwatch:

Yes nah. Hehehe I remember u. U were d one I was referring to as my aburo in a post few dayz ago

Lolz...m ur elder sister
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
I did all these and more once towards one yeye somebody..
The day my eyes cleared was the day he introduced me to one yeye girl as his younger sister/bestie..

Chisos!!! I wan craze angry

Hahahaha. Nah so life be atimes.

Besides If I get these signs frm u hehehe wink, u go get +ve feedback frm me.
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Lolz...m ur elder sister

I use 5yrs pass u tongue

Besides make we no derail this biuriful thread oo
Re: Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On by dechandel(f): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Nah so life be atimes.

Besides If I get these signs frm u hehehe wink, u go get +ve feedback frm me.
LOL
that was a long time ago. he asked me out years later and I played the "you are just like a brother card to me". my eyes don tear reach back grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? / Lesbian Sugar Mummy Hookup Agent / Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.