Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) (42509 Views)

El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Phiniz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
OPPORTURNITY IS STILL ON FOR ANY ASPIRING MUSICIAN, ACTOR OR MODEL TO JOIN US PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU,CALL 07035205088,08185075799
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by nerilove(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Jk is just wasting his time.... Akin ambode is our next governor..
that's in ur widest dream. Wake Up from ur slumber before its damn too late #AgbajeIsIt

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by mimicious(f): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:
Then you need new glasses.
Hahahahahahhahah! New glasses in deed!! Or may be his lenses needs correction
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by phlamesG: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice move agbaje he has scored a political point over his opponent!

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ibos are supporting Just Kidding while in alaigbo. grin

The few in lagos will travel back to alaigbo for easter, leaving Just kidding stranded.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
phlamesG:
Nice move agbaje he has scored a political point over his opponent!
wake up tomorrow to see pictures of AMBO visiting the bereaved families while his dumb counterpart is visiting crime scenes.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Mega72(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good move,a leader is will always shw concern..

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by cooljude(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
I watched his interview on the scene by Arise news. You would know this man loves Lagos, he did not blame or call anyones name. He was even trying to convince the press that Lagos is safe and the criminals used the weakest point in the security arrangement of that Estate to storm that bank. But can this be said of APC, where the incumbent govonor openly accused the president of this mayhem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Jk is just wasting his time.... Akin ambode is our next governor..

where are u frm? Congo I guess, cant u see the hand writing on the wall?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by fikky2013(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Political propaganda ni gbogbo e jo.
Same ni gbogbo won.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by gulfer: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
aljharem:
Meanwhile Fashola the present Governor of Lagos state has not visited the scene. Talk about how insensitive a governor can be but if it is to deport non-indigenes (he is not a lagosian himself) he will be the first person there
So, he must visit and make it news
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
nerilove:
that's in ur widest dream. Wake Up from ur slumber before its damn too late #AgbajeIsIt
you are not even based in lagos

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by cotzywitzy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabusta:

Keep your mouth shut. No state govt has funded the Police as much as the LASG.

His records are there for all unbiased people to verify.

Your generation go prosper till eternity... some people are just foolish... a sane man would know Jimi is only acting for the people to think he's fit to be our next Governor... wasting his time......All Na Paparazzi

3 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
clevvermind:
this man is good. lagosians, don't be deceived. open your eyes wide.
Any man looking for powers can do anything, after he gets the power boundaries are redefined

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

We know una type- beyond redemption =>

Nevertheless as a man with compassion for a fellow citizen I must send you for the deliverance session:
[/s] nonsense.
You are not a resident of lagos and yet you have foolishly predicted that jimi is going to win the governorship election. You need a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Rad1cal: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish.... Even if buhari surrounds himself with world reknown arm-robbers, believe me we will still vote for him... The time for telling and explaining to you folks why buhari should be voted for is gone... Go and pay even CNN/BBC to play your documentary tapes, we will still vote for buhari and there is nothing any of you can do about it...

Ode, do you have your PvC ? Abi Na from obodo oyinbo you wan vote for pa Buhari ?
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

where are u frm? Congo I guess, cant u see the hand writing on the wall?
which hand-writing? That jimi is going to fail or that ambode is going to mercilessly trash jimi in the polls? You are blind my friend.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Rad1cal: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s] nonsense.
You are not a resident of lagos and yet you have foolishly predicted that jimi is going to win the governorship election. You need a psychiatrist.

Jimi is winning , you can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by charlinton007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is political and why are people here falling for all this. why didn't he visit oshodI I after the oshodI mayhem?
He his not the governor and does it mean any candidate can visit scenes of robbery ? then you too can gather the press and visit the robbery scene! what's the noise about
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Moz22: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why are u so insentitive? How many years did it take Gej to visit chibok?
aljharem:
Meanwhile Fashola the present Governor of Lagos state has not visited the scene. Talk about how insensitive a governor can be but if it is to deport non-indigenes (he is not a lagosian himself) he will be the first person there

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
which hand-writing? That jimi is going to fail or that ambode is going to mercilessly trash jimi in the polls? You are blind my friend.

cheesy cheesy my friend I dey laugh! i can see frm your DP u live overseas, the question is wen was the last time you visited/ mingle with the people on the streets of Lagos? You people overseas come here and write basic on dey say, dem say.....

3 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by anonimi: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
nonsense.

Oya abeg give me that thing wey you dey use take sabi sey person for NL nor dey reside for Lagos. grin
Abi na the same jazz wey Aregberascal put for im broom take hypnotise Osun people dem

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

Ode, do you have your PvC ? Abi Na from obodo oyinbo you wan vote for pa Buhari ?
paraku.... Am a nigerian residing in lagos.. And I have my PVC which I will use to vote out cluelessness in Nigeria and to also prevent the stooge of bode George(jk) from becoming the governor of lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
anonimi:

Oya abeg give me that thing wey you dey use take sabi sey person for NL nor dey reside for Lagos. grin
Abi na the same jazz wey Aregberascal put for im broom take hypnotise Osun people dem
if you reside in lagos you won't have ever said that foolish jimi is going to win the governorship election in this state. The silly jimi that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for APC if we win the presidential election is not a governor material. Here in the south west, we don't vote touts as our leaders.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by 1stola: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabusta:

Keep your mouth shut. No state govt has funded the Police as much as the LASG.

His records are there for all unbiased people to verify.
Lol!
Shame on Redoil
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck PDPïg.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

Jimi is winning , you can go and die.
ok now, come and declare him the governor of lagos on the 29th of may..
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Rad1cal: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
paraku.... Am a nigerian residing in lagos.. And I have my PVC which I will use to vote out cluelessness in Nigeria and to also prevent the stooge of bode George(jk) from becoming the governor of lagosians.

Oponu, I will also use my PVC to march Buhari back to Daura and also vote out Tinubu Muppets from Lagos.

Ikorodu, Alimosho, Etiosa , Yaba e.t.c dey wait for una
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
if you reside in lagos you won't have ever said that foolish jimi is going to win the governorship election in this state. The silly jimi that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for APC if we win the presidential election is not a governor material. Here in the south west, [colour=#990000] we don't vote touts[/color] as our leaders.

What is your defination/understanding for the word "tout" my friend?
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Rad1cal: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ok now, come and declare him the governor of lagos on the 29th of may..

you too, go and inaugurate Ambode as the governor elect na

Jimi all the way.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

What is you defination/understanding for the word "tout" my friend?
I resemble dictionary for your eye ?
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo419:

This is nonsense.

You are just making noise! Ambode will be your governor in April.

That will be APRIL FOOL
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

you too, go and inaugurate Ambode as the governor elect na

Jimi all the way.
lagosians have already decide. You e-terrorists are just wasting your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari / NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence / Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.