Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] (8000 Views)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by Amsmartcred: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
In this day and era why would someone send a nu de photo to someone, and if its a must you send nu de why add your face to it?
A man has put to shame a female student of one of the private universities in Nigeria by lea king her nu de pictures online.
The girl who happens to be the daughter of a pastor actslike a good girl at home but morphes to a ‘runs-girl’ when she goes back to school.
According to the story that is now causing her pains, she had met a guy on the social media and planned to meet up for s ex.
In the process of chatting with the man, he asked for her nu de photos which she sent them.
What messed the whole parole up was when she demanded for money from the man who is based in Abuja for her flight ticket to go and visit him.
The man was said to have wired the money to her but she refused to fulfill her own part of the bargain, pushing the man to post her nu de photos
Credit http://gistpower..com/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by ShirelleBaby: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by enoqueen: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
a girl that could pull such prank will not use her real pics.

there are lots of nude pics on the internet thus days.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by 7footre(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2015
enoqueen:
a girl that could pull such prank will not use her real pics.

there are lots of nude pics on the internet thus days.
I hail o

1 Like

Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Amsmartcred:

In this day and era why would someone send a nu de photo to someone, and if its a must you send nu de why add your face to it?
A man has put to shame a female student of one of the private universities in Nigeria by lea king her nu de pictures online.
The girl who happens to be the daughter of a pastor actslike a good girl at home but morphes to a ‘runs-girl’ when she goes back to school.
According to the story that is now causing her pains, she had met a guy on the social media and planned to meet up for s ex.
In the process of chatting with the man, he asked for her nu de photos which she sent them.
What messed the whole parole up was when she demanded for money from the man who is based in Abuja for her flight ticket to go and visit him.
The man was said to have wired the money to her but she refused to fulfill her own part of the bargain, pushing the man to post her nu de photos

Soooo,Where is the pix¿
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by StealthyMe(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2015
7footre:

I hail o
LOL grin She yaf sabi them... grin
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by 7footre(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2015
StealthyMe:
LOL grin She yaf sabi them... grin
I didn't say nothing o
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Don't hate the player hate the game cool
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by haywire1: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Amsmartcred:

Credit http://www.gistpower.com/

Amateur blogger/web designer lol. Check ur domain redirect in ur cpanel jare and go for website training
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
The man is still a fool because the pix the guy was sending to the guy in abuja was never his own but an unfortunate girl who has made the mistake of sending pix with her face.
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by totoisgud(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Perfect job grin grin grin
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by Sacramento4real(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its so obvious that isn't the Pic of the Gal na.According to the story,she is the daughter of a pastor.But looking at the photo very closely,one would discover that she has Tattoos in her hands.Tell me,what child of a pastor would wanna tattoo her body.And since she attends a private Uni,am guessing its one of those Christian Private Universities.So,this story is dead on arrival.
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who pays a girl before seeing her in this real wordl. #JusAsking.
By the way, if ure a girl and u wanna kpansh for cash, be prepared to pay ya Tfare to the venue of kpanshing. Thats what real Business Oriented people do
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by StealthyMe(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
7footre:

I didn't say nothing o
You didn't have to bro grin
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 15, 2015
[url=hhahaggaga..com][/url]
[url=hhahaggaga..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] by ednut1(m): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2015
bloggers nd lies

(1) (Reply)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / I Am Not Ashamed My Ex Leaked My Nudes, I Have A Beautiful Body - 21-yr-old Lady / Checkout This Romantic Maternity Shoot Of This Playful Couple In Only Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.