Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? (6453 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Riwo11(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oya confess o. Lol

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016

I find them weirdly unattractive...lipsrsealed

A Nigga shorter than me kinda looks like a dwarf to me... And I'm like sooooooo Short! sad so, nah! there's no way in hell I'm dating Those species of testosterone.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Topestbilly(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
The short guys should come n defend themselves oooo... 5.7 undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Greenback: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

A Nigga shorter than me kinda looks like a dwarf to me... And I'm like sooooooo Short! sad so, nah! there's no way in hell I'm dating Those species of testosterone.

hey baby,imma 6fter+,i luv shorties,tight shorties with big legs,hehe... U gat big legs?

Aint expectn any shai from u cos moi knox u is a femmo craep! Mmmuua
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by tyson99(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greenback:

hey baby,imma 6fter+,i luv shorties,tight shorties with big legs,hehe... U gat big legs?

Aint expectn any shai from u cos moi knox u is a femmo craep! Mmmuua
Big legs like dis abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Greenback: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
tyson99:

Big legs like dis abi

woman wrapping, why u dey expose ua wife nah,haba?
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by finalboss(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

some people cn form ehn... spit on your green armpit

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
while some girls will tell me they feel shy while walking with me cus am 6'9 inches tall

girls are just too complicated

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by tyson99(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:

woman wrapping, why u dey expose ua wife nah,haba?
sebi na u be my best man on my wedding day wey make u knw say I don marry grin I sha don dash u big leg
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Greenback: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2016
tyson99:

sebi na u be my best man on my wedding day wey make u knw say I don marry grin I sha don dash u big leg
thank u,buh i nø want ua wife abeg..
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2016
where them short brothers at. make una come defend unasef
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2016
lolzzzz.....can't date or even go on a date with a short guy.

but it is really not their fault, buh i have some of them as my friend tho.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by savage76(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol...gurls re juss too flexible.....when money is involved den d guy will be very tall ND attractive

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by ShayGirl(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Damn!!!gringringrin
can't even accept going out on a date with short guys...except maybe its a blind date of course, and mind u, I'd know how to stylishly bring such date to an end sharpally!!!

I keep them as friends, bt can't go on a date with them cos I won't feel comfortable naniundecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by ShayGirl(f): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Fernandowski:
while some girls will tell me they feel shy while walking with me cus am 6'9 inches tall

Perhaps the girls felling shy walking with u, are way shorter than uundecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Fernandowski:

You tall pass me with about 4-inches
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Fernandowski:

You tall pass me with about 4-inches and I experience the same thing. I rarely get hugged because they just don't know where to put their hands.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
You tall pass me with about 4-inches and I experience the same thing. I rarely get hugged because they just don't know where to put their hands.
woowww

you are also a giant bro.... that zlatan ibrahimovic kinda height

you play basketball??
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
ShayGirl:

Perhaps the girls felling shy walking with u, are way shorter than uundecided
a giant is a giant..... a 6ft tall guy barely reaches my shoulder level

apart from my sisters, I rarely see any girl that reaches my shoulder level

though am yet to get turned down by any girl
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
smellymouth come and see oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by vicstar(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
finalboss:
some people cn form ehn... spit on your green armpit

bro u dah baddest! shocked

Am dead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by ShayGirl(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:

Lol...that's quite serious..cheesycheesy
Anyway, maybe u've just not come across d tall ones apart from ur sis cos they r lotta them out there..
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mzhorlah(f): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
I ont have a spot for short guys biko..... Especially short and stout ....whew!!
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
can't go on a date with a shorty, am not attracted to short guys especially if am a head taller you're out of the picture before you can even think of anything
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:

just like my twin brother 6ft+
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
what's it with ladies and height gan
even dwarf-like ladies want tall men with broad shoulders cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
just like my twin brother 6ft+
nice one

he plays bball??
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:
nice one

he plays bball??
alot and i go to watch him most times
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by vivianbelema(f): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Who is a short guy
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
alot and i go to watch him most times
we tall guys love basketball like fucckk

thumbs up.... he must be proud that you make out chance to come watch him play
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:
we tall guys love basketball like fucckk

thumbs up.... he must be proud that you make out chance to come watch him play
I've got no choice
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
I've got no choice
lol

I have 5 senior siblings but none of them is close to watch me play.... they only watch me on YouTube....

thumbs up to ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not / Actress Onyii Alex Causes Commotion Online As She Puts Her Camel Toe On Display / See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.