Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) (5763 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Ohh I taught you meant fun life...weather was OK...

What course are you studying?..I guess you are in your finals right?
I studied geography education
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

I studied geography education
Nice course...Thank God i've seen someone that will teach me Nebular Hypothesis, Rift Valley, Orographic rainfall and Phylogeography of some Rare/Endangered sp.& Phylogeography of organisms that have gone into extinction...when should i come for tutorials?....

You're serving?...when are you going for your service?
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Nice course...Thank God i've seen someone that will teach me Nebular Hypothesis, Rift Valley, Orographic rainfall and Phylogeography of some Rare/Endangered sp.& Phylogeography of organisms that have gone into extinction...when should i come for tutorials?....

You're serving?...when are you going for your service?
Jesu! No mind me o shocked ...
don't know about service yet

How much will you pay?
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Jesu! No mind me o shocked ...
don't know about service yet

How much will you pay?
Any amount?..when is it gonna be?

Where are you presently?
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Any amount?..when is it gonna be?

Where are you presently?
I charge in million...
J-town
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

I charge in million...
J-town
No wahala...I'll come ...PM me your account number and phone digit!..
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

No wahala...I'll come ...PM me your account number and phone digit!..
Lol... really?
lemme dance twerk a lil first cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... really?
lemme dance twerk a lil first cheesy
I'm waiting!..I haff done the needful
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 15, 2015
[url=hhahaggaga..com][/url]
[url=hhahaggaga..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Poskkshdhd:
[url=hhahaggaga..com][/url]
[url=hhahaggaga..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
OK
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Filashade(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
knightsTempler:
cheesy

LOLLLLLLLLLsmiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Filashade:

LOLLLLLLLLLsmiley
Filashade is here again

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by faradexs09(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2015
profojah:
When ladies says they prefer cool guys and the guys go extreme to make themselves cool..I'm sure ladies won't get dissapointed when they get to knw what's behind their coolness!..

Ladies: if you finds out that he's been cool because of this?..won't you date him??!!
dt's a moronic fool...not cul atall....
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Filashade(f): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
profojah:

Filashade is here again

Yes o am here.

Any problem?

grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Filashade:

Yes o am here.

Any problem?

grin
Where have you been baby
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Filashade(f): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2015
profojah:

Where have you been baby

lol.

I have been busy with Uni and work.

Its so stressful here in the office. Too many things going on at once. I feel like am gonna have a breakdown in a minute. Everything is urgent all of a sudden.

I have drank too many Coffee this morning and still not helping.

sad cry
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Mhizizzy(f): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:

i need to evaluate ur left auricle whether e don shift position.
I rep imsu

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Filashade:

lol.

I have been busy with Uni and work.

Its so stressful here in the office. Too many things going on at once. I feel like am gonna have a breakdown in a minute. Everything is urgent all of a sudden.

I have drank too many Coffee this morning and still not helping.

sad cry
Filashade mi...eeyah Pele..You make sure you have rest ...you know you have to read and work hard..Every man wants to marry a brain and hardworking woman...I can't wait to come prostrate for mum and dad in SW...

What do you think wink ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Filashade(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
profojah:

Filashade mi...eeyah Pele..You make sure you have rest ...you know you have to read and work hard..Every man wants to marry a brain and hardworking woman...I can't wait to come prostrate for mum and dad in SW...

What do you think wink ?

O se!!!!!!

Mommy ati Daddy will be pleased o.

Yes I will make sure to work hard. It will pay off in the endsmiley

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Position [photo...18yrs +] / Unclad Couple Filmed Having Sex Openly During A Music Festival In A Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.