Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (27462 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
sherrylo:

Shooo, she said 3days not 3years
Thanks. Na bad belle no let me see well.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by luckylucky: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
This shall be the end of any evil politicians that have wasted public funds on their children. They will go to best universities in the world but they will ended up be a political singers like Fani kayode so shall it be oh Lord amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by sheymoni(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
I blame the old man. He should have withdrawn or use contraceptive now he's left with a fool at 51
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by sexyglow(f): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
I hate polygamy..I'm a victim of it. I hate stepmothers!!! Imagine a second wife addressing another woman's husband as her husband?exactly what my stepmother can do! Shameless set of people. .anyfamily they enter never remains the same, they can go any length...too desperate,jealous and wicked set..this without shame forming good woman.. did you meet the family like that when you entered? Took their familylove away ,scattered their peace and destinies and you're claiming innocent! So na you love the man pass him wife? If I hear
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by deebrain(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ishilove:
This Kemi lady is in serious need of therapy, followed by Cele deliverance. she needs to have that demon troubling her driven out with holy broom.

How dare u insult god?

Are you to tell us the method of deliverance?

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by onoja12: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please is it polygamy that cause bad behavior,its the woman that gave birth to her that brought her up in such manner,in fact if not for the other wife,they should have killed the man since,so my friend please don't allow white man fool you,all it takes is just one bad wife to destroy your life

paolo96:
Say no to Polygamy.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by ethylene: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
onila:
I love Kemi

you rock

she invited me to lunch once
shes a very nice, kind hear ted, ambitious hardworking woman

shes loves Nigeria and wants the best for Naija

I wish ya all knew the other side of this amazon

She invited you to lunch. And soooo?
Ozu Akpiri >sad

3 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai I forsee world war 3 in that family.... This woman should have let it just remain a father +daughter war at least for the sake of her kids

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Wasquad(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Peppyluv:
Shameless desperate woman, mother of three from three different men and she had the guts to talk about Bianca.Deported from different countries..your old father who you are supposed to take care of is the one you are demanding from,
51 years old behaving like a lunatic. Tufiakwa!

I wonder.... she is deluded.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by zyzxx(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ishilove:
This Kemi lady is in serious need of therapy, followed by Cele deliverance. she needs to have that demon troubling her driven out with holy broom.
holy broom? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by FazzyKachi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
jerseyboy:
3 years in Lagos because of properties. Hmm. Sounds like abandonment.

ahbeq u dy see? how 3days become 3years!! nawah.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Blitz888(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ishilove:
You mean APC broom?
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by stinggy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
onila:
I love Kemi

you rock

she invited me to lunch once
shes a very nice, kind hear ted, ambitious hardworking woman

shes loves Nigeria and wants the best for Naija

I wish ya all knew the other side of this amazon

No wonder. You guys act same

3 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blitz888:
You mean APC broom?
Broom na broom, whether APC or CAC

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by onila(f): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
stinggy:

No wonder. You guys act same
FCCK OFF!!
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Blitz888(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Is Olunloyo contesting elections?
Since this present election is about septuagenarians, probably the old man is being recycled and packaged for something political in the near future by the broom wielding bunch..
Before anyone attacks the messenger get this straight.. I am politically indifferent.. I am Apolitical cos Association of Pathetic Cons (APC) and People Deceiving People (PDP) don't appeal to me.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Chinatownm(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Is Olunloyo contesting elections?

is ur ailing buhari contesting for election? or Hez been manipulated by those who tink they will benefit one or two oil block per adventure he wins, which is 99% unlickly.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Chinatownm(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blitz888:
Since this present election is about septuagenarians, probably the old man is being recycled and packaged for something political in the near future by the broom wielding bunch..
Before anyone attacks the messenger get this straight.. I am politically indifferent.. I am Apolitical cos Association of Pathetic Cons (APC) and People Deceiving People (PDP) don't appeal to me.

bro can u please repeat Wat u jus said, cus sum pipol have vehemently refused to see d handwritten on d wall.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by 1dafubabs(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
He is a good man and i really miss his early morning piano and shouting Audu (the gate-man), very funny man and intelligent you can not sideline any of his question,he really knows how to remind you.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Blitz888(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chinatownm:

bro can u please repeat Wat u jus said, cus sum pipol have vehemently refused to see d handwritten on d wall.

Both parties are founded on lies and deception. A case of the more you look the less you see. APC is mostly made up of disgruntled PDP members and PDP is a Confederacy of aggrieved APC members. I can safely say that APC is PDP and vice versa (APC=PDP).
What is the difference between 'Change' and 'Transformation'?

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Cadamlk: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is ridiculus! 51years old still living in her father's house
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hold on...HOld Onn...HOLd onnn...what's going on here? Did i her you said 51 with 2 kids still living in her father house, this is bullshiittttt...M'am kick her to the curb.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by NemzySeries(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sharon6:
Na them sabi. Make them continue to dey wash their dirty linen in the public.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
D worst part is dat d're not even using better detergents like Ariel and hot water....na dat blue $10 omo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Pes13: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
dats wat u get wen u give birth to a stupid daughter
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chinatownm:

the same undue publicity ur giving to buhari. is it fare lik dat?
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha I love you!

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Chinatownm(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
annazubi:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha I love you!

I love u too swthrt.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Chinatownm(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
NemzySeries:

D worst part is dat d're not even using better detergents like Ariel and hot water....na dat blue $10 omo grin

Hahahaha. guy why u make my bele de pain me na. but u sure say no be bar soap them they use.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Godsbaby1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cadamlk:
This is ridiculus! 51years old still living in her father's house
my dear na dis one na be my suprise at 51 hmmmmmm, odikwa egwus,
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by sonofspada(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided. Washin dirty smelling, stinkin, shity nonsense outside.. smh
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by prophetfire: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Peppyluv:
Shameless desperate woman, mother of three from three different men and she had the guts to talk about Bianca.Deported from different countries..your old father who you are supposed to take care of is the one you are demanding from,
51 years old behaving like a lunatic. Tufiakwa!
that girl is a curse on that man.God help him. Besides,I love that ur personal text.pleaaase would U upload ur pix?

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by effty(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
She still dey stay her papa house tiill now? Yeye dey smell
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by asadike(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na wah o. Some people yansh dey fire o. 3 kids from 3 different men? Wahala dey o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) / Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos) / Buhari Collected 2 Bullet Proof Cars From The Nsa And $350,000 In Cash - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.