Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (27461 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good for him, he was worse enough to have more wives.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by NemzySeries(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chinatownm:

Hahahaha. guy why u make my bele de pain me na. but u sure say no be bar soap them they use.
Lol.....u mean canoe,duck or jumbo soap(dis jumbo can smell on pEepz clothes dat year ehnn) grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Chinatownm(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
NemzySeries:

Lol.....u mean canoe,duck or jumbo soap(dis jumbo can smell on pEepz clothes dat year ehnn) grin

Hahahaha. bros ur talking from experience. walai.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by NemzySeries(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Chinatownm:

Hahahaha. bros ur talking from experience. walai.
every grown man has eida a bitter or sour story to tell na.......me sef bin suffer dat yr wen tinz bin bad 4 pman but ne b always i bin dey use dos yeye soap na grin ...i bin dey mix jumbo bar soap and omo den but nw na big time change of story grin (bless God sha)

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by omoplaycool(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2015
StealthIdeals:
But why are we giving this family undue publicity? #SAIBUHARI. If the old testament was nt faulty, there wouldn't hav been a room for the new. #CHANGE.
Oga I understand your crave for change but just to enlighten you a little. The old testament wasn't faulty. Faulty is quote a strong word
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by greall12(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
omoplaycool:
Oga I understand your crave for change but just to enlighten you a little. The old testament wasn't faulty. Faulty is quote a strong word
Search the scriptures; it was emphatically stated in d bible dt way.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by eyinjuege: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2015
The girl seems to be bipolar or something. She's cuckoo.
She truly may need some looking after by some experts. That said, Nigerians are one set of people that hardly push their children out of the nest to fly. The parents ought to have insisted she made her own way in the world since she was like 28 max. Now she has a deluded sense of entitlement.
Parents, stop smothering your children. The ocassional help may be required but pls encourage them to stand on their own, and make their own decisions which should be respected.This lady is truly messed up and its probably due to some "poison"by the parents.
Re: Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter by Google63(m): 5:09am On Mar 16, 2015
onila:
I love Kemi

you rock

she invited me to lunch once
shes a very nice, kind hear ted, ambitious hardworking woman

shes loves Nigeria and wants the best for Naija

I wish ya all knew the other side of this amazon
so she's nice and kind just because she bought you lunch? Hmmm, see what food can do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan / Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.