Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos (25195 Views)

PHOTOS: Mega Rally Held In Abuja In Support Of President Buhari's Administration / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Photos Of Gov. Obiano And Davido Dancing Gobe At APGA Rally Held In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Okoyemike the anambra wannabe what do you have to say about this disgraceful rally

Thank you for your concern. What I have to say is this, "if you didn't suck your mothers breast, find a woman that is still breastfeeding her child, explain your situation to her and maybe she would breast feed you too".
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by zudozz: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
4 people wey collect Tinubu Money....Indigbo ko!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wetin happen, APC no get enough money to share this time? The crowd no even reach 100.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Omadachi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Why is APC wasting their time on this?An average Igbo man will vote for GEJ even if the president will end up destroying the country.They don't give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Berem, Why anytime you want to post useless thread, you use MzJackBaueress?
Why are you trying to give me appolo with this pictures from your China phone?
Come, I will buy phone for you with little conditions.

Gionee phone = hug

Samsung = kiss

IPhone 6 =......... ??

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Advice no be course. Until somebody sue you for blinding his/her eyes, you'll value my advice.
if you must know,the phone I used in taking pictures is Nokia XL Lumia worth 30k. No be chinko phone!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Advice no be course. Until somebody sue you for blinding his/her eyes, you'll value my advice.
you are wicked ooo, wetin you go come collect if you buy "Diamond rose iPhone 4" for her. grin
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by tonychristopher: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
TINUBU I GO CHOP UR MONEY APC I GO CHOP YOUR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
TINUBU I GO CHOP UR MONEY APC I GO CHOP YOUR MONEY
sing am well na

"Tinubu, I go chop your money, chop money iiiii, chop money and I don't care, don't care"
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's clear as daylight, igbos in lagos are voting Jimi Agbaje
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by omoakin111: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by kennkachio: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
: Bia! Gini be this? Is this the Whole IGBOs they could clone?. Infact, what a remark of a disgraceful Campaign rally. A tribe with a great population could be at a rally in such a Family gathering number, shows they Have no alliance to such Party. APC should look else where ( tribe) for a better response.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by synergycom19: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
At least not every lgbo is voting for GEJ,the man just disappointed everybody
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by whitecat1: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oh ok!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by LeSaint(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Lol. Igbos are leaving the north en masse and some Igbos in Lagos are campaigning for the person causing them to leave the north en masse. Nsogbu adighi, ka anyi na ele anya.

Correction: They are campaigning for the person who can, and will, not only enable them return to their bases in the North, but as well live in a free, stable and prosperous nation.
Umu-Igbo, i mara asu, i suo n'odo, i maghikwanu asu, i suo n'ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by upsonn(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
lol empty venue

Far better to other political party.. That rent crowd to deceive them..... Team GMB
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by excel4us: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
NDI AKPIRI EGO.IBERIBE DAGBU KWA UNU.

#MARCHFORGOODLUCK
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by SOUNDKING: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
We the Igbos in lagos strongly support Buhari and Ambode's winning but only on saturday morning after we must have gotten drunk and in deep alcoholic dreams. Oga Tinubu kneel down make i pray for you and the rest of your slaves, May Amadioha bless you richly with oya enweghi medications. This i pray. Help me say Iseee

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by putin3: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
THIS TOUTS ARE NOT IGBOS, MAY SOME SLAVES I TELL YOU.THOSE WHO COLLECT MONEY FOR THIS FAIL
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by omoakin111: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
is this all the igbo APC can mobilise in lagos?

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
customized13:
you are wicked ooo, wetin you go come collect if you buy "Diamond rose iPhone 4" for her. grin
Are you a learner?
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Are you a learner?
I know wetin you go collect, badt guy grin

Postinor2 is very cheap sha.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Vithouston: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ndi ara. These are the few prodigal sons of Igbo origin in Lagos.
This time APC will deport you straight to your father's bedroom
and not Niger bridge.
Shamefully cheering criminals.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by sussyluvsu2: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
......>>>..
na now they know the importance of igbo

jk we knw

jk we trust

even if jk like make e be 72 yeasr jk we knw

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Omo Ibo to gbon.... Scam ... Dis rally really expose APC in Lagos ooooooo.

Change is needed in Lagos now is d change.

A vote for JK is a vote for massive infrastructure and better working conditions for workers.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by bigmo1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just saw this on tvc. TVC kept showing the view of the crowd from above to hide the scantiness of the stadium. Never the less, sai buhari, Sai ambo. Even it is just 2000 igbos @ the rally, this 2000 will go back and convince the other 200,000 igbos in Alaba, ladipo, computer village and other places to vote APC. Joe Igbokwe, you spent so much putting this Together. We promise one oil prospecting license when buhari wins.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ikechukwu354(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2015
they haven't rallied for themselves then its another. .. please u guys should also invest in ur various indigenous places. ..
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2015
anytexy:
You de mind them. APC Ndi Igbo for Lagos. For where? Ha n' egu egu. ( They are playing.).
Real play.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2015
itetemi:

they are enough to keep pdp out of alausa...............that is what matters
28th March loading. APC Pele in an advance, ALL POLLUTED PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman To Celebrate His Birthday In The War Front In Somalia. Photos / ‘Is It For Groundnuts?’ — Atiku’s Aide Dismisses Tinubu’s ₦8k Relief Plan / Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.