Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos (25200 Views)

PHOTOS: Mega Rally Held In Abuja In Support Of President Buhari's Administration / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Photos Of Gov. Obiano And Davido Dancing Gobe At APGA Rally Held In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Splashme:
[size=20pt]Just there to eat Tinubu's money[/size]

You don tire.......!!!!!! list more abeg and when u finish tel us. Sai GMB,
Sai Osinbajo,
Sai Ambode,
Jonathanians should wait till 5019 then we can try dem to see if they have CHANGED!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Coldfeet(f): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Out of the whole population of ndiigbo in lagos tinubu and co could only rally a few tens.Personally i don't really care about who wins lagos governorship elections i don't live there and i have a performing governor but if this handful is the best that graced this rally then tinubu is in for a long thing.

This rally is a disgracefull failure.The small staduim was empty.Joe igbokwe should hang his head in shame for this flop

Whatever happens GEJ till 2019
Very TRUE! So so scanty! berem nwannem I sight you o! Why couldn't you mobilise more indigbo for your party? Na only you waka come?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
People who are under duress. If you don't come out get ur shops locked down. They are saving their lives and businesses.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not trying to put down APC but I passed the mini stadium in on ikan at noon and it was an empty stadium..

I don't think ndigbo cares for APC or ambode compared to the low turn out I saw while passing through onikan today, and even obalende, the closest place to the venue didn't even feel the impact.

No offense but just my observation

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
berem:
My phone is still far better than your outdated LG concave television. Just admit that my phone has a good camera and stop making a fool of yourself.

You wan finish him cool down naaa is not his fault that this rally failed miserably.Ndigbo has rejected both APC and pa buhari grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
People who are under duress. If you don't come out get ur shops locked down. They are saving their lives and businesses.
stop lying my friend!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Coldfeet:
Very TRUE! So so scanty! berem nwannem I sight you o! Why couldn't you mobilise more indigbo for your party? Na only you waka come?
That rally no make sense berem is busy running around for damage control.We have rejected APC

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
I dont advise anyone to attend apc rallies.It always turn bloody.Cars were vandalised and innocent citizens were robbed in the last rallies they did at onikan stadium.However,no apc politician and their children were affected.The politicians children don't participate in the change they are yearning for but they have slot for them while the youth are given cutlasses and gun to kill each other.Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
berem:
My phone is still far better than your outdated LG concave television. Just admit that my phone has a good camera and stop making a fool of yourself.
Advice no be course. Until somebody sue you for blinding his/her eyes, you'll value my advice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ighodalonosa(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
tit:

Yes ooo.
they should not target igbo for genocide when buhari loses.
Igbos are strongly behind buhari.
1 billion votes for buhari.
i blame GEJ for this empty stadium
#fasholajoker

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
fallout87:
Remember when APc use to brag about massive crowd??

Far far too long ago

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by fathermikky: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari Igbos don't like you talk more of given your votes they know what they are doing eat your money still live you on election day grin who they want is GEJ ok and you will see it shocked

2019 GEJ..........

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by selectedhero(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
LAMEST SHOW. SO SHAMEFUL. SO NA NDIGBO BE DIS? KAI NO HOPE FOR APC IF THIS IS ALL THEY COULD DO.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
This same apc that closed igbo traders shop in lagos for almost a year and render them in penury because of sanitation offenses.Fashola is a heartless politician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Those guys there rallying for APC are fake and are only trying to be recognised by PDP, ops, PDP does not mingle with loosers. The real Ndigbos are for PDP. APC is empty vessel with empty stadium. God bless GEJ, God bless PDP, God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by AIYELE(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
The Crowd is not bad we should know better that IGBO man is not ready to lock or leave is shop just because of campaign RALLY.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Deguy12: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
At the podium with Ndi Eze in Lagos

Looks like rented igbo crowd

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Emmyaba2015: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
adaweezy:
Ambode the next governor of lagos after fashola
.You will not fail like Buhari,God will favour
you like Jonathan,lift you up like Sambo,your
enemies will jump fence like Tambuwal,you
will do wonders like Akpabio,you will never
fall sick like Tinubu,men and women will
favour you like David mark any body either
Lai muhammed or Ameichi of your family will
die by fire,God will always remember you like
Koro,you will grow your wealth and grow old
like Alechi your enemies will not laugh you
like Atiku every spirit of public disgrace like
Obj i shun it in your life,you will be fruitful like
Okonji Eweala the world will look for you like
Alison maduekwe,You will not be confuse like
Okorocha ,you will not wonder about like
George Akume,I see God"s favour in your life
like Jonh jang ,The world will not laugh you
like Kwakwanso,you will increase like
Dangote ,you will not enter into any debt like
Fashola.I pray in Jesus name let your AMEN
BEGIN !!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
So many apc touts peeping through the window even FriedPlaintain.APC warriors comment naaa
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Why are they all hiding their faces? All the pics taken from behind. Anyways, this rally as u can see, officially annouces the death of APC. The funeral comes up on march 28.

GEJ till APC confess their lies and foresake them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Emmyaba2015:
.You will not fail like Buhari,God will favour
you like Jonathan,lift you up like Sambo,your
enemies will jump fence like Tambuwal,you
will do wonders like Akpabio,you will never
fall sick like Tinubu,men and women will
favour you like David mark any body either
Lai muhammed or Ameichi of your family will
die by fire,God will always remember you like
Koro,you will grow your wealth and grow old
like Alechi your enemies will not laugh you
like Atiku every spirit of public disgrace like
Obj i shun it in your life,you will be fruitful like
Okonji Eweala the world will look for you like
Alison maduekwe,You will not be confuse like
Okorocha ,you will not wonder about like
George Akume,I see God"s favour in your life
like Jonh jang ,The world will not laugh you
like Kwakwanso,you will increase like
Dangote ,you will not enter into any debt like
Fashola.I pray in Jesus name let your AMEN
BEGIN !!!!!!

AMENOOOH

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ogele: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
As an Igbo man, I am very proud of Ndigbo for their efforts in ensuring that the victory of General Buhari on March 28th is sealed and delivered

Victory is certain and change is imminent

Sai Baba Sai Buhari
In your widest dream... My people has gone to collect all the money they have been paying as tax from the so called APC leaders... Their is always a business angle to it... Guy PDP all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Raiders: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

You should have seen the 'massive crowd' in ph for Buhari last week! People don tire for APC o.
grin grin grin grin
people are also tired of pdp too. The fact remain that the average Nigerian don't trust both pdp and APC
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by drjay1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
I spent abt 8hours @ d national theatre today, passed thru onikan stadium to and fro, there was no sign of any serious rally. So if there was any rally, it must have had just few pple. But this doesnt in any way mean that PDP will win lagos. I wish JK can win lagos, but its impossible! APC will win with a landslide! Majority of igbos will travel to their villages during d elections, iyen sure pa!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by prophetfire: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Igbos in lagos re traders. They cnt leav their shops to do any ambode or tinubu stuff.besides fashola has been very unfriendly to the commom Igboman and Igbo traders with heavy tax n imposition of unpopular market leaders.fashola heavily contributed to ngige's loss in anambra guber election.that deportation was viewed as a heavy insult.he didnt behav like a politician.the few Igbo ezes in lagos with apc are there to avoid total victimization incase apc wins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Okoyemike the anambra wannabe what do you have to say about this disgraceful rally
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Pontaboki: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have spoken to a lot of my brothers in Lagos and all of them told me they will vote Agbaje and Gej.We are Igbos and mind you,we don't forget easily.Tinubu is a goner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by lifeisshort1: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pontaboki:
I have spoken to a lot of my brothers in Lagos and all of them told me they will vote Agbaje and Gej.We are Igbos and mind you,we don't forget easily.Tinubu is a goner.
See dis one with his yeye mouth, , its obvious u dont know what ur sayin, its 95 % sure apc is winning lagos, jk self knows.
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by wummyanthoy: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It wasn't empty. I couldn't go round taking pictures.

The rally just ended. On my way home.
Go bak and take more we r waiting, and bring it 2 our houses 2 see Hahahahaahaaa!
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by homegirl1: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pls don't be deceived the real igbos in that empty gathering is not up to 5. Mean while GEJ until 2019 no apology.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by luggy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
my poeple, igbo we never vote for APC, all does poeple u saw their , is just to eat TINUBU stealing money. that is true. GEJ is the answer

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by homegirl1: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
drjay1:
I spent abt 8hours @ d national theatre today, passed thru onikan stadium to and fro, there was no sign of any serious rally. So if there was any rally, it must have had just few pple. But this doesnt in any way mean that PDP will win lagos. I wish JK can win lagos, but its impossible! APC will win with a landslide! Majority of igbos will travel to their villages during d elections, iyen sure pa!
. Never say never

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos) / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.